• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Some interesting art and not filled with Engrish. A good start, like we often see, so there is some potential. Will have to see what happens with updates. If it can do better than the usual 4+ months until next update followed by the dev disappears shortly after.

Reactions: ByteHog Prime

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Support to the developer... some reviews are really harsh... For a first game it's better than the usual games.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see, apart from the NTR, a lot of tags that I don't like: Sleep Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Bukkake, Footjob, Humiliation, Multiple Penetration, Prostitution, Rape, Spanking, Swinging, Urination. It would be nice to know if all this can also be avoided.

On the other hand, I would like to know if the game is going to have romance or is it just focused on corruption and the like.

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Game Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
Gunpowder Cocktail [v0.1.0] [ByteHog Prime] Compressed*

Download Win/Linux (1.06GB --> 192MB):
- -

Download Mac (1.02GB --> 157MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware.
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha! Let's just take a briefcase full of money from a couple of guys that just scream Mafia...what could possibly go wrong???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nerttu and Highrar

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The dev is really talented, and the renders are really solid... so I will keep my eye on this, but as some have pointed out, they are promising a lot early on. Additionally, I was disappointed with the free roam section. I hate having to struggle figuring out what to do in free roam. I am not a fan of it to begin with, but every time I tried to interact with someone, it said "I don't need to talk to XXXX right now." Well then great... what the hell am I supposed to do? I get kicked out of Vincent's office and then what?

I am sure there is some kind of hint system that I would have found, but with so little content I don't see the point. Hopefully, in a few iterations, it will be a little more robust.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Since sandbox is getting more hate than NTR can I ask: Is Sandbox avoidable?
No.

And I don't hate sandbox, but sometimes it seems like it is done just because the dev thinks it makes the story more like a game... And that's fine... but right now, you wander around clicking on shit with nothing to discover. Hopefully, it will get better as it is still early, but more content may make it better.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Game is basic for starters.
Pro's:
-Great renders
-good animation
-basic sandbox that works well

Cons:
-too many tags
-subpar story
-illusion of choice

This could be a great game, BUT you can't have so many tags while catering to every fetish known to man and make it turn out great. Sandbox is fine if it's done right, which in this case it is okay, although it could use a little tightening. Harem and ntr is going to be hard to do at the same time, plus you're catering to more audiences, they don't fit well with each other. One Will detract from the other, and it depends why you're doing this project, money or something else. If it's money go with one audience, or make separate updates for each(stretches the updates for each audience).
I like the concept of this game, but I don't know if you have the strength to deal with all the shit coming your way. Good luck matey.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Mwahaha! Let's just take a briefcase full of money from a couple of guys from that just scream Mafia...what could possibly go wrong???
I know, right? I mean all of the players knew there could have been another guy in the car. It was a limo. If nothing else, there would have been a driver.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Well, If I had to describe this game in one word it would be cookiecutter.

Mc is a sweet looking boy with a mother and 2 sisters, shitty door clicking sandbox, sleep rape, fantasy sex scenes in bath like in milfy city and ntr.

Navigation is a bit annoying, I'd rather have all locations be represented by icons in bottom right corner. Current combination of icons and manual door clicking is a bit meh, dunno. Also its not very intuitive at first. Took me a minute to realise I cant leave starting location by clicking on doors/edges of the screen and I need to click on map. Likewise at home it took me a minute to discover main characters room.

Apart from those moments UI is surprisingly ok for a sandbox game. I would change hints menu a bit though, make it show hints for all characters once you click on it. That will save a lot of unnecessary clicks in the long run and it wont take too much screen space.

Despite genericness and sandbox I think it could be a great game in future since I tend to favour simple ideas executed nicely rather than complicated story butchered by amateur writers. What will make or break this game for me will be how NTR scenes get handled. If main character will be a vanilla boy who makes sweet love to women while NTR antagonists will be bigger dicks gigachads who just take advantage and use women then it will be a stiffy killer and dealer breaker, optional or not. If antagonists are evil then give opportunity for mc to be as evil. If NTR scenes with family members will progress faster than scenes involving mc then again its a stiffy killer. Yeah yeah they might be relatives and it would be harder to bed them as a son/brother compared to random guy but no one needs this kind of realism in lewd video games, apart from people who love ntr maybe. Having mc "enjoy" teases, rubs and handjobs with one character while in NTR version same character gets banged is what kills game with optional NTR for people who are not really into that fetish. Just be aware that even if NTR scenes are avoidable they will still influence perception of the rest of your games content for people who dont like NTR.

Curious to see how it will develop. Good luck my dude.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts, I can see the writing on the wall for a lot of things and how some things will go. Go to clothing store, see black dude, 100% chance this dude gonna perv on the girls when they shop and will be involved in the ntr path. Gorilla man gives you money and immediately wants to meet your family, gonna blackmail and prostitute them out to make money or you choose to to gain favor with him. I'm sure there are more examples but yeah. Plus add in the clunky navigation for sandbox and this might be a recipe for disaster. It took me several minutes to find out how to get back into the mcs bedroom.

There is another game with high expectations that really steered away from their main path to appease the sharks and they did the same shit with ntr path being 10 steps ahead of main path and the girls just being completely different in the "ermehgerdtotallynotcanonstopcomplaining" path.

Cookie cutter is a great way to put it, hopefully it turns out well but we've all seen games with divergent paths lean super hard into some paths more than others and balance out in a way that isn't very satisfying and with the plot we've seen so far it seems like it'll just be a family adventure with better models. Hope to be proven wrong but I'm not holding my breath

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Additionally, I was disappointed with the free roam section. I hate having to struggle figuring out what to do in free roam. I am not a fan of it to begin with, but every time I tried to interact with someone, it said "I don't need to talk to XXXX right now." Well then great... what the hell am I supposed to do? I get kicked out of Vincent's office and then what?

I am sure there is some kind of hint system that I would have found
Because that's the end of the update. There's a hint button in the top right corner. You can see it when you click that.
It says "reached the end for this update" for every character.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Pretty much sums up my thoughts, I can see the writing on the wall for a lot of things and how some things will go. Go to clothing store, see black dude, 100% chance this dude gonna perv on the girls when they shop and will be involved in the ntr path. Gorilla man gives you money and immediately wants to meet your family, gonna blackmail and prostitute them out to make money or you choose to to gain favor with him. I'm sure there are more examples but yeah.

There is another game with high expectations that really steered away from their main path to appease the sharks and they did the same shit with ntr path being 10 steps ahead of main path and the girls just being completely different in the "ermehgerdtotallynotcanonstopcomplaining" path.

Cookie cutter is a great way to put it, hopefully it turns out well but we've all seen games with divergent paths lean super hard into some paths more than others and balance out in a way that isn't very satisfying and with the plot we've seen so far it seems like it'll just be a family adventure with better models. Hope to be proven wrong but I'm not holding my breath
Yeah. I think people involved in Harem/Ntr games need to realise that eventually you will have to prioritize one direction. People who love ntr need their scenes to overshadow mc related content by making other dudes bigger, better, more mean, get the pussy by not doing as much work as mc did, create more kinky setting for them etc. This in turn will make mc related content feel tame and lame.

Only time will tell whether this is a harem type of game that focuses on mc having fun with maybe some ntr side content. Or the usual 50% harem/ 50% ntr game where despite nominally mc having the most content all of it feel like a lame foreplay for ntr scenes.

Speaking of the plot itself. I think there is a chance that Vincent is a godfather type of criminal and he wont be ntr antagonist, at least in relation to mc family members.

Last edited:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Because that's the end of the update. There's a hint button in the top right corner. You can see it when you click that.
I typically dislike [sandbox] tagged games as they are there to punish the player. This, however, seems like a decent implementation of the medium. Looking forward to more ByteHog!

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Could you explain what the dilf tag means taking in account we have another young MC?

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes