• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Idk, I keep seeing the hate on sandbox mode on every single game and yet devs keep doing sandbox games.
Doing sandbox is the worst on dev perspective too unless you have a lot of time in the world, speaking as a newbie dev.
Sure there are few neat sandbox games, anyways lets try this one and good luck to dev.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Well, If I had to describe this game in one word it would be cookiecutter.

Mc is a sweet looking boy with a mother and 2 sisters, shitty door clicking sandbox, sleep rape, fantasy sex scenes in bath like in milfy city and ntr.

Navigation is a bit annoying, I'd rather have all locations be represented by icons in bottom right corner. Current combination of icons and manual door clicking is a bit meh, dunno. Also its not very intuitive at first. Took me a minute to realise I cant leave starting location by clicking on doors/edges of the screen and I need to click on map. Likewise at home it took me a minute to discover main characters room.

Apart from those moments UI is surprisingly ok for a sandbox game. I would change hints menu a bit though, make it show hints for all characters once you click on it. That will save a lot of unnecessary clicks in the long run and it wont take too much screen space.

Despite genericness and sandbox I think it could be a great game in future since I tend to favour simple ideas executed nicely rather than complicated story butchered by amateur writers. What will make or break this game for me will be how NTR scenes get handled. If main character will be a vanilla boy who makes sweet love to women while NTR antagonists will be bigger dicks gigachads who just take advantage and use women then it will be a stiffy killer and dealer breaker, optional or not. If antagonists are evil then give opportunity for mc to be as evil. If NTR scenes with family members will progress faster than scenes involving mc then again its a stiffy killer. Yeah yeah they might be relatives and it would be harder to bed them as a son/brother compared to random guy but no one needs this kind of realism in lewd video games, apart from people who love ntr maybe. Having mc "enjoy" teases, rubs and handjobs with one character while in NTR version same character gets banged is what kills game with optional NTR for people who are not really into that fetish. Just be aware that even if NTR scenes are avoidable they will still influence perception of the rest of your games content for people who dont like NTR.

Curious to see how it will develop. Good luck my dude.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Thanks for the explanation in dev notes.. way to get out in front of it! Renders are dope I'm in at least enough to see how the sandbox is...

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
So here's a serious question regarding these style VN/games. Am I the only person when shown a character path where the character is basically a whore of various types that I just can't un-see them as that? No matter how they are portrayed in other routes/stories?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Gotta say, it was pretty entertaining and interesting for a start. A bit short, but decent for a first release at least.

Usually avoid sandbox games like the plague, so probably won't be for me. For me personally, I find sandboxes to be a waste of time and just used to pad playtime to stretch it out. Pretty much most games that have sandbox, you can remove the sandbox element all together and the game would play just fine without it as a regular VN, and you wouldn't miss anything. As I said, they are just there to pad content and waste time in my opinion.

I didn't see any free roam events though. After the main introduction, once it went to sandbox mode, there was nothing else to do. All hints say "reached the end for this update". Even went to all locations and clicked on all people and it just tells me I don't know them or I have nothing to say to them.

I'm assuming Marooni is going to be the antagonist here (besides the old guy at the beginning)? Is it bad that I actually like him and find him to be the most interesting character so far lol? Assume on an NTR path he'll get with your "Mom" or something. Eh, don't care as I'm not a fan of incest any ways, so let them hook up with whoever they want. Hopefully there is other love interests that are not your family members (and that stuff isn't forced on you as well).

But I mean, it was pretty good so far. Just once it hit sandbox mode, and I saw how it was, just really turned me off this game. I know others like that though, so hopefully you find your audience for it. Still wish you the best with your project though and thanks! ;)

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
OMG, Thank you very much.

Best TAGS: also planned Cheating, Corruption, Harem, Multiple Penetration, Prostitution, Rape, Slave, Swinging!!!!! YES

Thank you very much!

3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Big Ass, Big Tits, Exhibitionism, Groping, Humor, Male Domination, Dilf, Milf, NTR, Sexual Harassment, Sleep Sex, Teasing, Titfuck, Virgin, Voyeurism.

Planned Tags:

SPOILER
Anal Sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Blackmail, Bukkake, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Footjob, Group Sex, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Sex Toys, Slave, Spanking, Stripping, Swinging, Urination(not sure), Vaginal Sex.

Reactions: Redolfo

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
So here's a serious question regarding these style VN/games. Am I the only person when shown a character path where the character is basically a whore of various types that I just can't un-see them as that? No matter how they are portrayed in other routes/stories?
Thats extremely common and is practically the biggest reason why people dont like NTR even when its optional. The way love interests behave in those optional NTR events influence how people feel about those character even during vanilla content.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Will wait on this, have to see if after a good amount of updates its worth playing without the ntr content.

Sep 29, 2019
Renders looks great love it. Questions: Is there a Patch needed for Incest? When will the incest patch be available? Just found your game please don't kill me I have not started the game yet. :cool:

Reactions: Roche3945
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes