Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
This game is a bit of a hot mess. The concept is great... and player customization is pretty well executed. This is (was?) clearly an ambitious project.

But, beyond player customization, everything is a mess of half-completed features. As @kshyk mentioned, there are areas where you can get trapped with no way to leave. If you try to enter the sewers the game just stops... you can't move, open menus, or back out. If you pick the mercenary route at the end of character creation... you find out only when you finally understand how to access the controls for your mercenary company that you can't actually do anything with it... cause critical functionality hasn't been implemented yet. That would have been nice to know when I went to select the merc path. Not after hours of running around exploring, shopping, and other stuff that I now kinda need to do all over again on another path. And if you get captured... well that's a permanent game over. It's not supposed to be... but the cage you are trapped in is... wait for it... in the sewers. So what happens when you break out of the cells and go to leave? Game stops and wont let you move, open menus, or back out.

Is this game still in development? Reading the comments it seems to be a very very old project... which implies that this was the last version made before it was abandoned. If it _is_ still in development, then this has a lot of potential.
1) If the game title doesn't have the Completed prefix, it's still a WIP. 99% of the developers are amateur developers working by themselves in their free time. Expect bugs and dead ends.

2) The link to the developer's Patreon/website is always conveniently located in the first post for those who want more information concerning the game's development.

3) Unless a developer is active in our forums, posting bugs and development suggestions would best be made on said developer's Patreon/website.

PPP222

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get out of the character creation? Whenever i try to select a scenario it just tells me i have to select a power, which i already have before i can proceed.

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
I downloaded yesterday from the Mega link but my file was corrupted and couldn't get a bunch of the SE folder files, which crashes the game when they are needed. Probably my download messed up, and I would re-download, but can someone confirm it's not the uploaded file that is corrupted, please?

Can someone tell me how to get out of the character creation? Whenever i try to select a scenario it just tells me i have to select a power, which i already have before i can proceed.
By "power" it means the ones you select with the white cloud in the right side of the character creation map. That's the mistake I made at first, so assuming it's the same for you.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Oh god. I've been trying to play this game for the past day and a half but I can't seem to find out how to play. I managed to figure out combat but that seemed to be a bit wonky. I was looking at the jobs but most of them repeat themselves. There doesn't seem to be a good way to level up skills in the game and don't even touch crafting if you don't want the game to crash on your ass.

As for Sex if you get attacked you get clothing torn and after that rape. There doesn't seem to be prostitution but the game did lean towards that.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone choose this scenario and get past the first screen? Because I can't. Hell it won't even let me re-enter my house.

Some of you are talking about combat and sewers and I can't even leave town.

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone choose this scenario and get past the first screen? Because I can't. Hell it won't even let me re-enter my house.

Some of you are talking about combat and sewers and I can't even leave town.
You're going to have to either load a save before you leave the house or start over as there isn't a way to return to the house.

His GPA: The Coonies game is more playable than this, but there are problems with that one as well.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You're going to have to either load a save before you leave the house or start over as there isn't a way to return to the house.

His GPA - The Coonies game is more playable than this, but there are problems with that one as well.

Ok not going back to the house is fine, but is this an unplayable scenario? What ones are actually playable?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ok not going back to the house is fine, but is this an unplayable scenario? What ones are actually playable?
It's only unplayable if you leave the house instead of getting in the car. There isn't a 100% playable scenario as all of them suffer from bugs and crashes. If you want just the sex content, load a save from the prison as the actual sex is just text with sound and no pictures.

You can take on missions at the computer from the job board and going to them in your car but most of them are bugged if you're defeated.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It's only unplayable if you leave the house instead of getting in the car. There isn't a 100% playable scenario as all of them suffer from bugs and crashes. If you want just the sex content, load a save from the prison as the actual sex is just text with sound and no pictures.

You can take on missions at the computer from the job board and going to them in your car but most of them are bugged if you're defeated.

omg thanks. I accessed the trunk of the car but didn't even know you can use it. I was on his patreon and he said it will never be complete so I'm not hoping for too much. It just seems interesting.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Woah... this thing is still nearly to unplayable and super buggy. For being so massive in size for a RPGM game there is very little stuff to do.
This shit is completely worthless.

Reactions: FlashM

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you search for the tag rpg you'll also find renpy, unity and unreal. I can't stand RPGM, can't help it and i just stated my oppinion nothing more and nothing less.
Ren'py only works for a certain kind of RPG and most of them are garbage, it's designed for VN's. Unity takes far more coding and Unreal is a bitch for amateur devs unless they have a team.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Ren'py only works for a certain kind of RPG and most of them are garbage, it's designed for VN's. Unity takes far more coding and Unreal is a bitch for amateur devs unless they have a team.
I never said that they should not use rpgm, i'm just disappointed when i see it because i can't stand to play rpgm games. But yeah i don't have a clue about coding and so on, i just looked up the tag.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Any time you see stolen art for the game's home screen, you know the rest of the game is going to be a disaster, and boy does it not disappoint in that department. A Frankenstein of stolen assets. and sure enough, there's a patreon for mindless fappers to pay the "dev" for his buggy, unplayable game. Sigh.

Last edited:

Ahegao-chan

Nov 3, 2018
*glimpses the girl in the low-riding shorts in the menu screen art* Daaaaaaaamn

*looks at the screens from the game* ....dammit.

Between the RPGM interface (my own fault for missing the tag) and the stark difference in those models from the (assumed) title screen, that was a helluva disappointment.
Search for 88 girl in the interwebs and you shall find what you seek.

Reactions: joeblow7314