raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Well, I did get staff to update the OP with the link to the dev's repository that Rui Bravo provided, and on my second attempt they updated it to mention that .61 is available (and got rid of some incorrect info), but the main links are still for .46 At this point I'm considering getting the OP properly updated to be a lost cause. Use the link labeled "Freebies from Developer:" or use Rui's link (1 post up) for .61, should contain newer releases when they occur as well.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Having the same exact issue as Razor679 in the above post, but I have the files said to be needed and still nothing. Guess I'm deleting the game...
That's very specifically a standard error stemming from lacking the correct RPGmaker RTP. Ain't the game's fault if you don't have it installed, those are readily available from the engine's parent site.

Hippogriff

Jun 10, 2019
That's very specifically a standard error stemming from lacking the correct RPGmaker RTP. Ain't the game's fault if you don't have it installed, those are readily available from the engine's parent site.
It's RPGVXAce_RTP100 is it not? If this is the correct version, then I completed the above steps.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
If it's not VX it might be the previous edition of RPGMaker, idk just install all the run times - you lose nothing but time

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It's RPGVXAce_RTP100 is it not? If this is the correct version, then I completed the above steps.
Fuck if I know. If you're going to play RPGmaker games at all you should install the whole lot anyway, as mentioned above.

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
Just a question, how is this game, does it have a lot of content? h scenes? costumes? etc? because the game is large in size download.

Rino07

Mar 23, 2018
Wow, forgot about this game. I recall playing the first game a fair bit. Wonder how this version is going.

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
Grrl Power 2 v46 unpak ,verifcat ,playet Ziped ultra but it's a 3.99 GB file

V46
Grrl Power 2 v61 2.49 GB

Last edited:
Reactions: SBT01

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Girl Power 2 [46] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (4 GB/ 967 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zeroed in

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
The developer has not updated the game since 2021. The author has been trying to create adult scenes for the game to turn the game from being text-based to being 3dcg based. Though the developer is constantly working on side projects like releasing an mmo. Though the 3dcgs the developer has released look top tier. Though I am not sure if all of the 3dcgs the developer has released are actually for this game or another.

This should be marked as abandoned. The developers posts, but not about this game. Instead, he gets sidetracked by dumb side projects. Like talking briefly about turning this game into a Star Field mod or some other ridiculous concept. He has not worked on this game in like two years and the last version of this game is not even on this site. Actually, whoever posted this game included the data files for the newest version, along with the executable for the previous version.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer