Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So I was playing though the Xenoscourge games and Xenoscourge 4 .... managed to avoid all graphical hentai scenes entirely? Not sure how. I beat two bosses - the Animator and that guy in the astral plane (Malakai?). But the game didn't finish so I don't know if I've missed something or not.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Shadow's game are from a simpler time when Game Over Rape was all the rage.

Shadowstar2k

Nov 23, 2018
Grrl Power 1 , whit all game verrss.
This appears to be a modded version of GP1. I don't have any issue with mods, but it should be noted that this is not entirely my own work.

For those who want the straight GP1 (version 1.4, which was the most recent one I released with the gazpacho community patch attached), you can get it from my Freebie folder, or this link:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
So how do you play this game? Spent like an hour making my girl and did the Freeform Start with the house ... but everything is (Not Implimented) and no way to go back into my house or anywhere?

Reactions: RalkMK

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
anyway can i ask something ?. if our character is pregnant how long she gonna be giving birth ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does GP2 also have a space aspect like GP1? I love that mechanic, now if only I could figure out how to do anything at all with my growing fleet of unmanned ships.

Kishi Alpha

Oct 29, 2018
jerricho13

hello i just here to tell you that there a new version for this game

Dante232

Apr 5, 2019
What the heck do I even do in this game???? so far i had walked all over downtown, the starport and my neighborhood (which seems to be purgatory because you can never leave from there again..) and there is nothing to do, no quests, no interactions or missions of any kind, I went to grrl power headquarters to get started and all the creepy boss says to me is that i can do pretty much anything. which so far means nothing. Venture hills which i guess is the city's industrial center, is inaccessible for reasons that aren't explained aside from which it says that there is nothing there for me at the moment. which is basically this whole "game" so far. The start up and character creation gets you excited for what the game may bring but so far i have yet to be entertained by this game. If there is a walkthrough or guide that could help me out would be appreciated. there isn't even a hint system, or even a journal or quest log. I am so confused and disappointed

e01

Jul 31, 2018
What the heck do I even do in this game???? so far i had walked all over downtown, the starport and my neighborhood (which seems to be purgatory because you can never leave from there again..) and there is nothing to do, no quests, no interactions or missions of any kind, I went to grrl power headquarters to get started and all the creepy boss says to me is that i can do pretty much anything. which so far means nothing. Venture hills which i guess is the city's industrial center, is inaccessible for reasons that aren't explained aside from which it says that there is nothing there for me at the moment. which is basically this whole "game" so far. The start up and character creation gets you excited for what the game may bring but so far i have yet to be entertained by this game. If there is a walkthrough or guide that could help me out would be appreciated. there isn't even a hint system, or even a journal or quest log. I am so confused and disappointed
I believe you can use your PDA or whatever it's called to get quests. You can also go into the sewers from the shopping district. However, every time I play the game, I end up running into bugs which crash it. In my experience it's not a very stable game.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Grrl Power 1 , whit all game verrss.
can you repost this mega link or send the game to me please? i don't know where to find grrl power 1 and am to lazy to look in all honesty. If grrl power 1 is a finished version of what GP2 is, i'm looking forward to it.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
It's not.
It's slightly more complete than GP2 but it was abandoned because the dev ran into issues with the rpgmaker version he was using, so he left that and made a new game on a newer version of rpgm

Reactions: OneWayMissile