EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Untitled.png

Overview:
Grrl Power 2 is a huge, open world sandbox RPG. Create a girl, customize her in lots of different ways, and then take her into a world much like our own, in the near future. Civilian space travel has entered a golden age, thanks to incredible technology made possible by a strange crystal which was brought to Earth by a meteor, while across the world certain individuals have begun to manifest super powers, and new factions, nefarious and otherwise, have begun to vie against each other in a grand bid for power... Choose from several starting scenarios and seek success for yourself as an independent young lady just starting her adult life. Explore dungeons, manipulate the internet, and explore space! But beware, for although this world of tomorrow has a bright and shiny surface, beneath lies a cruel and perverse heart, full of danger, adventure, and evil.​

Updated: 2021-10-06
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.61
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download (4GB):
- -
EXTRAS:
Unofficial Compressed Version (2GB): -

A big thank you to @slitherhence for the compressed version!
Freebies from Developer:

194053_Grrl_Power_1.jpg 194054_Grrl_Power_2.jpg 194055_Grrl_Power_3.jpg 194056_Grrl_Power_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
If anyone notices missing/wrong tags, please flag @jerricho13 in a post stating the correction. Thanks!

I'm looking into optimizing the audio files to hopefully shrink the file size. Thanks, @slitherhence !

Someone take some nice screenshots and upload them to a post so I can use them in the op. Thanks, @Loqic !

Last edited:

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I remember playing this game looong time ago, it was bare bones at that time but had alot of potential, time to give it another chance and see how much it improved ;)

Reactions: rKnight

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
waiiiiiit a minute i think i played the first one a LONNNNNg time ago..... and was looking for it a couple of years ago when i found a grrl power comic and forgot that game i was looking for...

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@bossapplesauce
Since you're the local compression king, what's the best way to compress audio files? This game has 4.1 GB of uncompressed audio.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I was swearing I already knew this one, but after racking my brain for a minute I realized the that's someone else's art on the mainscreen. ^^;
Sounds cool though. I'll give it a try.

Reactions: MorahBieno