mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Ah lol, when I requested this I didn't notice in the comments Shadow had released the latest version for free too.

And yeah, this game is old. And there's not a huge amount that has changed.

baconater1234

Jun 12, 2018
whats with people posting games that dont have sexual content not even a little for a demo or game for that matter, not what im here for.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This is the first I'm hearing about this game, and I have never spent so much time in a character creation before. lol. Resisting the urge to cheat skill points for now. But this game definitely seems interesting.

jake park02020

Sep 12, 2018
i have problem guys pls help me. when i click the unicorn icon the game, it says rpgvx rtp is not found. but i have it, wtf is wrong with it?

Reactions: Krum13

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This is not a new version XD lol that is the old bugy version Tank top 9 failed ec.

4p0rne

Dec 24, 2017
This game runs very poorly and seems to be totally broken. I would advise people to prepare for disappointment and frustration. I did manage to blow a martial arts master but that is all.

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
ok i just got done playing grrl power 1 and 2 and in my honest opinion grrl power 1 is better than 2, however i cant forgive both for having the same fundamental problems as the game closes itself every 5 mins. granted 2 has a lot of options you could do but its basically the same dialogue from 1 ported over.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Game is Broken unplayble can not more enter my home what a fake version !!!
Would it ever tested?
Delete the left so it is not playable :mad:

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I know I'm just repeating what a lot of others have already said, but this game is actually really broken.

A lot of areas lead to other areas they're not supposed to (I went from Starport main area to supposedly dealership, but ended up outside my house), running is not consistent, sometimes you just get stuck and have to close the game, some of the clothing makes no sense (An ankle length dress supposedly showed my panties? What?), Once you exit your house the normal way, you can't go back in and there is nowhere else to go, etc.

It's just a complete mess to be honest. Once I saw the character creation stuff, I got really excited, but it seems that that is the only area actually somewhat working right now.

Edit: Well, I finally found the area where the bad guys are: the sewers. In the downtown shopping area there is a manhole. If you enter from the front it will soft-lock your game and you'll have to close it, but if you try to enter from the side you'll go down into the sewers. You'll need a flashlight with batteries though, but you can buy those in the tech shop nearby.

Last edited:

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
I know I'm just repeating what a lot of others have already said, but this game is actually really broken.

A lot of areas lead to other areas they're not supposed to (I went from Starport main area to supposedly dealership, but ended up outside my house), running is not consistent, sometimes you just get stuck and have to close the game, some of the clothing makes no sense (An ankle length dress supposedly showed my panties? What?), Once you exit your house the normal way, you can't go back in and there is nowhere else to go, etc.

It's just a complete mess to be honest. Once I saw the character creation stuff, I got really excited, but it seems that that is the only area actually somewhat working right now.

Edit: Well, I finally found the area where the bad guys are: the sewers. In the downtown shopping area there is a manhole. If you enter from the front it will soft-lock your game and you'll have to close it, but if you try to enter from the side you'll go down into the sewers. You'll need a flashlight with batteries though, but you can buy those in the tech shop nearby.
That's basically where it ended the last time I played it years ago, nice to see that nothing has actually happened.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm in this outskirts of a city, there's an old man that does nothing and I can't go into any of the houses, nor can I go left or right. WTF?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I'm even worse, I can't start the game because it keeps telling me I need to get a power in order to start. I don't find any except for one, and if I take it still the same response §"get a power first". Any ideas?

EDIT: Found it! Did not notice this damned cloud!!!

Last edited:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
This is basically just someone's music collection and a character creation editor. There is no gameplay and no content. The first and only NPC I could find gave zero mention regarding the PC being stark naked. Gave up after walking to both sides of the map which took forever since this thing runs like a slide show. Pass.

Reactions: Hollowedzs

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
1. I love player customization options!!!
2. I don't know what to do in this game (even if I love freedom it's gives us)
3. It's performance unfriendly.
4. There's bug in west spaceport - something teleports me on the random street and I cannot leave that area.
5. I love player customization options!!!

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
This game is a bit of a hot mess. The concept is great... and player customization is pretty well executed. This is (was?) clearly an ambitious project.

But, beyond player customization, everything is a mess of half-completed features. As @kshyk mentioned, there are areas where you can get trapped with no way to leave. If you try to enter the sewers the game just stops... you can't move, open menus, or back out. If you pick the mercenary route at the end of character creation... you find out only when you finally understand how to access the controls for your mercenary company that you can't actually do anything with it... cause critical functionality hasn't been implemented yet. That would have been nice to know when I went to select the merc path. Not after hours of running around exploring, shopping, and other stuff that I now kinda need to do all over again on another path. And if you get captured... well that's a permanent game over. It's not supposed to be... but the cage you are trapped in is... wait for it... in the sewers. So what happens when you break out of the cells and go to leave? Game stops and wont let you move, open menus, or back out.

Is this game still in development? Reading the comments it seems to be a very very old project... which implies that this was the last version made before it was abandoned. If it _is_ still in development, then this has a lot of potential.