• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
last post on patreon was septermber 29th. Seems like the dev has abanoned it after version 0.4.7 released.
Because there are other AI frontends that can be updated with better quality and speed, I wanted to try creating an AI game with pre-made content and gameplay mechanics. I released the new game to patreons today.

Reactions: jameswitcher

jameswitcher

Jun 2, 2018
Because there are other AI frontends that can be updated with better quality and speed, I wanted to try creating an AI game with pre-made content and gameplay mechanics. I released the new game to patreons today.
good to hear, although there arent any local AI frontends that have a similar premise to GPTits, in terms of having a visible character with different selectable images & speech all rolled into one.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
So does this still work, after Open AI made anti-DAN changes? If not, can it still be used in some way, or is it basically dead?

Was definitely fun while totally unrestricted.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Sad, I can understand that OpenAI needed to lock it down after it became such public knowledge how easy it was to subvert, but I wish there was a free alternative. All of the options I can see give you just enough tokens to get interested in a chat, then lay it on you. I don't think I'm quite brave enough to try setting up my own LLM build just to talk dirty to a computer

Ph4anton

Feb 18, 2021
Sad, I can understand that OpenAI needed to lock it down after it became such public knowledge how easy it was to subvert, but I wish there was a free alternative. All of the options I can see give you just enough tokens to get interested in a chat, then lay it on you. I don't think I'm quite brave enough to try setting up my own LLM build just to talk dirty to a computer
just use moemate fam, i'm surprised it's not more popular. unlimited chats, chub.ai compatibility, image generation (wonky sometimes)... besides, creating and modifying characters is so easy that this site's underappreciation is criminal

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
So does this still work, after Open AI made anti-DAN changes? If not, can it still be used in some way, or is it basically dead?

Was definitely fun while totally unrestricted.
There are some DANS and methods that work, but OpenAI automatically checks the history of what you have generated and bans you.

does not work at all. basically need to set up chat gpt for this to work and it will refuse to talk anything sexual. waste of time.
You can use Horde, which is free, you can connect to Mancer's MythoLite, which is free, you can run an LLM model locally, there are more than one option besides patreon mode.

I'm sorry it's not so simple and intuitive, I've tried to simplify it with Patreon Mode, but it does cost money.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Sad that we cannot talk unrestricted to the AI anymore. If anyone is curious Perchance AI is pretty much a good one to try if you are searching for what this game wanted to offer.
You can even do Dark RP using Patreon Mode or other "hot" models

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
Is it just me or is the char load bugged? I click on open and select one of the files from the list but all the fields stay empty.

Reactions: Mrmyguy

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
The AI art stuff tends to be boring because I can usually generate better art with my 4090 and a ton of different models/loras. Exceptions being if they're post processed and animated with cubism properly (this might be?).
Weird flex, but okay.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
You can use Silly Tavern and have 18+ chats all day if you want. Plus you can select what AI-service you want (Novel AI, Chat GPT, Mancer AI, Kobold, OogaBooga LLM) . There are tons who offer decent pricing for 5-15 bucks a month. This game was fun when I tried it using chat GPT-3.5 sadly. I got a email stating I had to stop using it for "Explicit Content Use" and then just stopped. Does this game offer the use of different AI API? If so you can have 18+ chats then if you use uncensored LLM AI and or Novel AI for example. Sadly Novel AI only allows up to 150 character outputs when using API with third party services I believe.

For the record this game is leagues easier to set up AI with your API then setting up Silly Tavern so I recommend it!

Edit: I read up above it allows use of other AI API. I need to read! :ROFLMAO:. Building an AI machine would be expensive as hell. A H100 Chip or MI300x cost like 20k to 50K.... If you can even buy them as a consumer. Which I'm sure you can't cause, I'm sure a scrapper would be selling H100's to China by now. If anyone is wondering I use Novel AI currently. If you are interested in some of my chat outputs to see what it can do I can share them in private DM :p

Last edited:

RichterDS

Jun 29, 2017
How can I integrate my stable diffusion into the game? I have automatic1111 on my PC. I use a 3060 12gb card. I want to generate images using the lora I have.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
How can I integrate my stable diffusion into the game? I have automatic1111 on my PC. I use a 3060 12gb card. I want to generate images using the lora I have.
To use Stable Diffusion the command line argument "--api" is required during initialization, this can be done by editing the startup .bat file
image_2023-12-17_010056946.png
In the configs it is already set to use localhost and the default port

Kuzako_Avali

Dec 17, 2023
Sad to see that the Mia And Lisa "character" was removed in since the last I played. They were my favorite ones to chat with.
Curious as to why this was done?
(Unless I'm just completely missing something)

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Perchance AI
Yo good shout, pretty solid image and text generation, and a good merge between the two... The idea of a game that does that with some pre-built scenarious and with more hand-tailored image gen training sounds great. Guess that's what this title is aiming to be, looking forward to it progressing.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
just use moemate fam, i'm surprised it's not more popular. unlimited chats, chub.ai compatibility, image generation (wonky sometimes)... besides, creating and modifying characters is so easy that this site's underappreciation is criminal
Just checked moemate out, I think this site's underappreciation of moemate is fairly standard considering how poor the performance is
1702802803255.png
1702802831601.png

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes