Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Kyookino

Aug 17, 2018
The most difficult thing for me is stopping the AI from taking over my role in the roleplay. The first few responses will be fine, and then it'll start responding to itself as me. I really hope the next version stops this from happening, or at least limits how frequently it happens.

Reactions: Chujuzek

Kirstey

Jul 2, 2019
Hi guys. I have a quick question. How to use OpenAI still after my account got banned? I mean, can I create a new account with other information like e-mail or phone number but with the same payment method(credit card number). Will it work or will it ban me instead?

anoni54a

Oct 29, 2018
I really need help, how can I continue playing? I know that it can be played offline but I have no idea how to do it. Can someone give me a guide or something?

Kyookino

Aug 17, 2018
Has anyone figured out a way to stop the AI from acting as more than one character or just straight up taking over the roleplay and ignoring the user? I've tried multiple offline models and various lines of text in the prompts, but nothing seems to work.

Reactions: karpadill7

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
How did you do that? I only get an error message that I am using the chat incorrectly. Are you using offline mode? how can I use it?
+1 and please tell us or show us how did you create the character and which model are you using, if pygmalion or what else. please

Toothy_Taboo

Dec 29, 2022
External AI Error: Cannot connect to destination host.
I put in the link and downloaded a language model but it just wont work

jameswitcher

Jun 2, 2018
honestly, there should be a tutorial for people so that they can just use many of the uncensored open source LLMs that exist now.
Would cut down on the people getting banned from Chatgpt, and thus cut down on the complaint posts.
not taking into account PC requirements to run an offline AI model & possibly local TTS like tortoise-TTS

Also, Tortoise-TTS support would be welcome

defp

May 13, 2018
Has anyone gotten this to run on Linux and has anyone redirected the online mode to a separate API like NovelAI or another service?

Artistry

Nov 1, 2018
Has anyone gotten this to run on Linux and has anyone redirected the online mode to a separate API like NovelAI or another service?
If you are doing that just setup SillyTavern and grab character cards from characterhub/chub. NovelAI's API works fine for that.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes