Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
image_2023-12-16_181551560.png

Overview:
In this game, you have the opportunity to customize the personality of the girl you are going to talk to and unlock explicit sex conversations, creating a unique and exciting experience that is not possible in conventional ChatGPT. With the power of customization, you can choose from a shy and innocent girl who calls you master to an experienced dominatrix who wants to punish you. All with the aim of satisfying your desires and fantasies. Imagine being able to have a spicy conversation with a girl who meets all your needs, whether she is submissive, dominant or even wild. The game offers an interactive experience that goes beyond the conventional, being a preview of what this technology allows. With each conversation, you have the freedom to dive deeper into your deepest fantasies and desires, exploring new possibilities of pleasure.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-23
Release Date: 2023-01-23
Developer: MultiSekaiStudios
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.10
Language: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

GPTits_NcBDvF2Z6A.png Unity_6L0gWot6Z6.png Unity_7LDLAyR0sW.jpg Unity_Hz0qbn8XN7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I like the concept, looking forward to further updates.
GPTits-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Saga89 and Slayerz

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Good luck to Caulino for this one! If there is anything missing let me know. If at all possible too, give him the thread if he wants it!

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Good luck to Caulino for this one! If there is anything missing let me know. If at all possible too, give him the thread if he wants it!
Thanks Griffinch. Anyone who wants to join the discord is welcome to share INJECTS, the default injection "yes! my pussy is wet, and" is simple and functional, but there are better ones.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
"In this game, you have the opportunity to customize the personality of the girl you are going to talk to and unlock explicit sex conversations, creating a unique and exciting experience that is not possible in conventional ChatGPT."
This is almost exclusively what I do with my ai chatbot, and it usually works really well?

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
Maybe posting the game here overloaded the setup already. Amusing if so, but hopefully they're working on it.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes