• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
The AI art stuff tends to be boring because I can usually generate better art with my 4090 and a ton of different models/loras. Exceptions being if they're post processed and animated with cubism properly (this might be?).

That said this doesn't seem so bad and most of what makes it interesting is a good implementation of Open AI APIs. Just a heads up if you signed up for a key there it's probably gonna know everything you tell this thing and be tied to your name/phone #.

I'm developing something similar to this but it uses speech to text and Coqui voice synthesis to talk back to you. The response time is pretty damn quick too but I'm not modifying what you say to it at all before passing off to Chat GPT so what comes back lacks uhh..spice? Seems this dev maybe solved that? Curious how they're formatting the prompts to make this work without a bunch of nonsense "As an AI language model I can't fucking play along at all".

May 13, 2018
Ah, it's a "bring-your-own-API-keys" game? It's an interesting approach; definitely going to be a niche audience of people who are already interested in exploring AI. (Speaking as someone with who's spent a lot of time playing with OpenAI but hasn't gotten much into ElevenLabs just yet...)

Reactions: Zenix and l1lym

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
Detailed instructions on how to set it up are here:

TLTR:
Open config.txt and put your OPENAI KEY in the first value
OPENAI_API_KEY=sk-......your_key_here
this only works if you have a cell number and sadly right now I do not

Reactions: wiwem71072

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Ah, it's a "bring-your-own-API-keys" game? It's an interesting approach; definitely going to be a niche audience of people who are already interested in exploring AI. (Speaking as someone with who's spent a lot of time playing with OpenAI but hasn't gotten much into ElevenLabs just yet...)
It is an option for people to take advantage of the $5 they give on the trial.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
I feel a bit out there and probably I'm gonna get shown a hundred or more examples of me being wrong about this but...

This AI was really really engaging in conversation with me, and sort of actually was able to not only keep track of multiple subjects but also respond with an answer to both subjects AND seemingly be able to know how both subjects, while different, were related to one another...

I was super engaged, and interested in talking to her more.

...Then she told me to call her a slut and that I needed to fuck her brains out. I feel weird saying this, but until we got to the sexual part of the talk I was actually having a blast just talking about dumb games like runescape, homeworld, and a few other silly games from my childhood. I don't even know how we got from sexual to wholesome in such a way I never knew I needed.

Then it was ruined by slut talk, which I went in *EXPECTING* and never got till well after she felt incredibly humanized.

She's a great person to converse with about literally anything but sex. The sex part actually kinda ruined it for me. Take that as you will, dev. Either way-

TL-DR - Great at conversing with. Stellar AI. Terrible adult game.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I feel a bit out there and probably I'm gonna get shown a hundred or more examples of me being wrong about this but...

This AI was really really engaging in conversation with me, and sort of actually was able to not only keep track of multiple subjects but also respond with an answer to both subjects AND seemingly be able to know how both subjects, while different, were related to one another...

I was super engaged, and interested in talking to her more.

...Then she told me to call her a slut and that I needed to fuck her brains out. I feel weird saying this, but until we got to the sexual part of the talk I was actually having a blast just talking about dumb games like runescape, homeworld, and a few other silly games from my childhood. I don't even know how we got from sexual to wholesome in such a way I never knew I needed.

Then it was ruined by slut talk, which I went in *EXPECTING* and never got till well after she felt incredibly humanized.

She's a great person to converse with about literally anything but sex. The sex part actually kinda ruined it for me. Take that as you will, dev. Either way-

TL-DR - Great at conversing with. Stellar AI. Terrible adult game.
You need to adjust the personality with the command "girl:" and the inject with the command "sex:" or edit in config.txt and reopen the game
This is the initial version of the game, I intend to improve it, what are your suggestions? You can join the discord to share injects.

Reactions: JeffFromThePD

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
As someone who hasn't engaged with this sort of mechanic before, suppose a list of useful examples would be helpful.
Only opened the game and was perplexed on what to do.

Some things you need to edit manually in config.txt, there are some useful commands to avoid having to edit config.txt directly in chat.

I apologize for the first version being like this, I wasn't sure if people would like it, this is like a "tech demo", so I should improve it in future versions.

Patreon button - Activates extra features
Text balloon button - Hides text input
Eye button - Expands and hides the answers
Body button - Activates and deactivates body animations
Lip button - Lips normal conversation, switches to fire to sexual conversation
Auto-speaker button - Toggles voice on and off
Microphone button - Press and hold to record, turns voice to text

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes