Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

thenuppygamerXd

Jan 4, 2023
wheres the model path? I want to see using my gpu as it is decent. When I go to characters nothing shows up, so I cannot set up the local ai

vampik

Jan 7, 2019
No dice. Sending a message just gives me "LOCAL AI ERROR: Cannot connect to Destination host."
Research continues, day two. I think I figured out what the problem is for me personally. Each model run consumed the disk space of my C drive; as soon as I freed up enough space, the models started running without any problems. Check it out, maybe you can solve the problem this way too. But a new problem arises from this: this place is not restored even after deleting the model that does not suit me. And when trying to figure out what was going on, it seems that I consumed a lot of gigabytes of memory on drive C, the question is, does anyone know where these files are stored or how can I free it up?

Reactions: Cinder Fall

vampik

Jan 7, 2019
wheres the model path? I want to see using my gpu as it is decent. When I go to characters nothing shows up, so I cannot set up the local ai
To install the model you need to download it to your computer, then go to settings, AI and in mode select local AI, then in model path select the location of the model you downloaded. To select a character, you need to go to the characters section, click on “open” and select the “characters” folder with JSON files in the GPT folder. Actually, that's all, if I understood your question correctly.

Cinder Fall

Jun 18, 2017
Research continues, day two. I think I figured out what the problem is for me personally. Each model run consumed the disk space of my C drive; as soon as I freed up enough space, the models started running without any problems. Check it out, maybe you can solve the problem this way too. But a new problem arises from this: this place is not restored even after deleting the model that does not suit me. And when trying to figure out what was going on, it seems that I consumed a lot of gigabytes of memory on drive C, the question is, does anyone know where these files are stored or how can I free it up?

I've at least 600GB free on all my drives including C:. Can't be the issue, unless we have different problems with the same symptoms.
That said, thanks for your continuing research!

Ellariel

May 13, 2019
Happen to know how to delete its cache on your C:\ drive? I.E. where it might be located? Vampik was right in that it seems to use a bunch of harddrive space...

Mycop1

Feb 11, 2018
To use Stable Diffusion the command line argument "--api" is required during initialization, this can be done by editing the startup .bat file
View attachment 3180304
In the configs it is already set to use localhost and the default port
I cant get image generation to work. I get stable diffusion (AUTOMATIC1111) running on pc, but game errors "IMG Error: {"detail":"Not Found"}
How do you do it? I cant find startup bat file

Refnin

Nov 16, 2021
I cant get image generation to work. I get stable diffusion (AUTOMATIC1111) running on pc, but game errors "IMG Error: {"detail":"Not Found"}
How do you do it? I cant find startup bat file
I found it. To generate image with Stable diffusion you need to modify your .bat file. By adding "--api" to command line argument and restarting Stable diffusion.

You must have a line like this in your webui-user-api.bat or whatever .bat your are using to launch the soft:
set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=--api

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes