Unity GPTits [v0.4.10] [MultisekaiStudio]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
I've tried but I really don't understand how to get this shit to work. Explanations/guides are all over the place in this thread and the installation instructions seem outdated? I've seen multiple people ask but so far no decent explanation. How does a noob like me get this game to work, from the very start of downloading till being able to chat? I would really like to try it out!

Reactions: Daniel_Duci

Daniel_Duci

Sep 28, 2017
I do and everything is on default, but I get "IMG Error: Unable to connect, please check the URL" and my URL is ...

Reactions: aymentt

HammerAI

Dec 21, 2023
If anyone wants to try a new UI for running uncensored models via llama.cpp locally, we just released our Windows desktop app - you can see the link in my profile!

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
Detailed instructions on how to set it up are here:

TLTR:
Open config.txt and put your OPENAI KEY in the first value
OPENAI_API_KEY=sk-......your_key_here

These do not actually correspond with "detailed instructions." There is in fact, a decided lack of detail for anyone who is a novice to AI anything.

Making the messages for the API keys into clickable links would help people get to the sites required for the keys simpler as trying to type these out if you only have 1 monitor would be a bit of a pain. Some kind of intro that says WTF is going on and how to start the interactions would be good. I also noted that there seems to be only a Speak for the chat box, no actions? Like if I wanted to type in "I leave the room," it would as if I SAID "I leave the room" instead of my character leaving the room. Could just be me since I only played around with it for about an hour trying different random phrases and methods of input.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
until the Dev makes this "game" a simple Click and Install application, I'm ignoring this post.
It's not hard to do. Just implement all your "Instructions" into a package, zip it, make an unpacker or installer for it, done.
You can easily build a UI for everything else too using Visual Studio and ChatGPT ironically.

You can't expect your Customers to build the game for you.
When I go to a bakery to buy bread, they don't give me Eggs and Flour... they give me a fucking Bread.

shkdi11

Mar 17, 2020
well i have no idea how to make that game/ thing work i think theres need to be better way to play that game its really complicated

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
anyone have a download link for a good working model?

edit: found these models that work fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Refnin

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
it is already customisted though - and has a lower barrior of entry versus sillytav. I do think though people should learn to not be intimidated by using sillytavern as its the best front end we have by miles.
might not be the right place to ask but after hearing about silly tavern here i just tried it out

i absolutely dont understand whats happening

every time i try to react to the prompt given by a character the next message just completely disregards anyting that happened/what the intro said and just starts generating some sort of new universe and adds shit like "chapter 1 the intruder" after asking where the character wants to go

what the f do i have to do?

killjoy40k

Dec 10, 2018
Am I dumb or are the offline modes just slow as all hell? like am I doing something wrong? or is my computer just doodoofard and AI is just beyond it

ImpChadChan

Apr 1, 2021
I'm getting this error all the time: "IMG Error: Unable to connect, please check the URL"
I'm not using the image generator, I don't think my PC can handle a local version of it, I'm only using the GPT API. Is the error related to it?

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
anyone have a download link for a good working model?

edit: found these models that work fine.

this is by far the best model I've tried, I've used wizard before this and it's a huge difference

Reactions: WtfwinPC
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes