• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Gondovir Town [v0.5.1] [Kuu]

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
upload_2017-10-10_3-27-13.png upload_2017-10-10_3-27-35.png Stuck at Take money from Hubert

Note from the quest says: Building A1, Floor 2, Appt 3

When I go (day or night), it says "I don't have work here."

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
do you have to start over seems like i cant do anything.said do flyers i slept went to office and no news.boss camp was strange guys in red running around but nothing happened went back to car.

Reactions: Wis Lim
May 20, 2017
View attachment 26151 View attachment 26152 Stuck at Take money from Hubert

Note from the quest says: Building A1, Floor 2, Appt 3

When I go (day or night), it says "I don't have work here."
Had the same problem. Its the building in the slum area that you have to visit to get this quest done, the one next to where the little girl and her cat is standing. Not the three buildings in white district.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Save for people starting game All stats @ 9 and 999 money player name is pervert can be changed with save editor

At begining of game so nothing done in house
Added Global save to so it works as it was causing issues for some
So start new game make a save then overwrite all files in your save with mine

I suggest unpacking the game using EnigmaVBUnpacker ver 4.1b
Its an exe file which I have scanned and uploaded but its up to you if you use it
Scan it yourself make your decision
Save updated to Game Version in OP 4.1b

Last edited:

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
do you have to start over seems like i cant do anything.said do flyers i slept went to office and no news.boss camp was strange guys in red running around but nothing happened went back to car.
Perfect. TYVM.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I read things about cats and flyers but I have nothing in my questlog. Is there something I must do? All my quests (Main, Alice, Nessa and the Unfaithful employee) are for the next version.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I read things about cats and flyers but I have nothing in my questlog. Is there something I must do? All my quests (Main, Alice, Nessa and the Unfaithful employee) are for the next version.
As explained in the games intro some quests are actually not listed so for example the cat one if you dont speak to NPC's and just ignore them you miss (side) quests
Cat one: small girl in playground near kid running in circles try talking to her

Reactions: Stakos and Krull

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
As explained in the games intro some quests are actually not listed so for example the cat one if you dont speak to NPC's and just ignore them you miss (side) quests
Cat one: small girl in playground near kid running in circles try talking to her
i have same issues with quest.not the cat though.all mine say next version but in this version nothing happens for those quest from last version.as well my game freezes when i go to office in the morning secretary sleeping on couch is where game freezes.

Aglow

Mar 19, 2017
i have same issues with quest.not the cat though.all mine say next version but in this version nothing happens for those quest from last version.as well my game freezes when i go to office in the morning secretary sleeping on couch is where game freezes.
This version of the game don't have much content(there was to much background work. As mentioned in the post next version will have lot of content as apology/overwork/) link for CG was for the same reason. As for the freezes /the image is not removed?/

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
This version of the game don't have much content(there was to much background work. As mentioned in the post next version will have lot of content as apology/overwork/) link for CG was for the same reason. As for the freezes /the image is not removed?/
no it just froze on the image.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017

fix and one more (2 time going for the ambush)
After i read all the pages in this thread, i was wondering, ¿are u the developer of this game? just a question that poped up because of the way u answered some questions, like post Nº 60.

Well, i just wanted to say that i really liked this game, had fun and enjoyed my moments with it, particulary with the bonus point desing, i founded invigorating and kinda different of other rpgs, even if its somewhat hard to get used to it, u just have to use ur brain and thats always a good thing in my book. Also finded appealing the hard training u need to do, its not just going out and killing everything, its hard to level stamina and and collecting all those sub point in intelligence and also stamina, loved it. I hope the dev find (or implement if he already have it) ways to train all those other stats that remain untrainable just as fun and hard. The story was more fun (even with that absurd spray and books in one quest XD) than i though so after reading the OP, so thats another point. Also hope this game keep up the good stuff and, of course, always try to improve... Cheers

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

fix and one more (2 time going for the ambush)
After i read all the pages in this thread, i was wondering, ¿are u the developer of this game?
CUT
Yep, same question here. Please let us know, so we will give you the "developer" tag like the others on the forum.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't think so. Kuu maintains a site and releases them publicly on his blog.

Aglow

Mar 19, 2017
Yep, same question here. Please let us know, so we will give you the "developer" tag like the others on the forum.
I am a man who know how hard is to find and fix bugs with little info(If you know for them!). It can be a 1 line of the code but if you need to read all .... it take a lot more time. Just helping with information for bugs. And of course I have basic knowledge on RPG Maker engine.