• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Gondovir Town [v0.5.1] [Kuu]

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Well one bug is the tech building on the trade map you can open the door but nothing happens.

Also you maybe want to revise the text for buildings. Instead of can't. Something like Not available in current version check back after future updates.

There are a ton of spelling mistakes. I can't remember when they appeared but you should give the script to someone who is an english native speaker to cleanup

Overall liked the game just needs some polish

Aglow

Mar 19, 2017
There are a ton of spelling mistakes. I can't remember when they appeared but you should give the script to someone who is an english native speaker to cleanup.
From what I know the texts are his biggest problem and there is no one who can help him in that regard for now.
And it seams he can't release bugs fix version at this point. We need to wait for next version.

Ramya

Nov 18, 2017
Can someone help, I am stuck at "Find something to stop the bleeding". it is where we find the butcher for the first time.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
The main quest have serious bug that need attention for more than two or three hours without break(some math problems) . So I will fix it when the weekend come. but until then ..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krull

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so, how can you tell when it's night or day or what time it is in the day??

i'm still on the very first quest, i've talked to nessa, got the booze, and school hasn't ended, does school ever end or is it a non-stop eternity of day 0 with night never coming? also where is nessa's house? this game needs a map or directions haha

Last edited:

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
so, how can you tell when it's night or day or what time it is in the day??

i'm still on the very first quest, i've talked to nessa, got the booze, and school hasn't ended, does school ever end or is it a non-stop eternity of day 0 with night never coming? also where is nessa's house? this game needs a map or directions haha
Use your bed to sleep til evening. Nessa's house is to the right of yours.