• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Gondovir Town [v0.5.1] [Kuu]

Aglow

Mar 19, 2017
i used your save and did all quest like my regular save has.2 things didnt take in it. 1 the dimitry say kill 20 i did but it wasnt in quest box nor counted them.2 the 8k i collected and then 14 days later still cant get the second scene where she becomes my client i never got the main contract .why is this and what am i missing ?i cant find anything to do.
what is your next step for the main quest in you quest log?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Here is a save at begining all stats at 22 decent amount of money
You are about to challange guy watching your next door neighbour so at begining of game version
Your character is called Pervert which you can change using save editor
thought i left you message before but dont see it.
what is your next step for the main quest in you quest log?
there isnt any all say wait till next version but it dont have the principles last quest where in next version you talk to her at school.on my saves she is at desk on your save i cant get that far.no madison act in quest and not sure why dimitri sent me to kill 20 and nothing there.i did the ticket as well did all 10 fights but no prize says wait till next version

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what about the 8k every week she owes? - maybe I forgot to write it or didn't write it well but it go to Dimitry.
thank you.thought i did something wrong .so os that the same from the hubert and igor? i cant collect from them either and the full contract says all clients are mine now.thanks again

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok heres pic of where i stand now.only thing i dont understand still is that i hv madisons contract.after 42 days trying to i collecting every week as the envoy isnt set in yet?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok heres pic of where i stand now.only thing i dont understand still is that i hv madisons contract.after 42 days trying to i collecting every week as the envoy isnt set in yet?
and no complaints here lol.i like the games story line and all.just wish the collecting from igor madison and hubert were still happening.on hold till next version.cant wait.

kirz

May 24, 2017
Hello. I'm in the 8 day of the game and my last main quest was to recover that box, when we fight against the butcher and save that family member. Now in my main quest says "Wait visit from "The Beast" and i've passed few days foward and he didn't show up yet. What do i have to do to him show up?

My questlog is this:
Screenshot_1.png

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Hello. I'm in the 8 day of the game and my last main quest was to recover that box, when we fight against the butcher and save that family member. Now in my main quest says "Wait visit from "The Beast" and i've passed few days foward and he didn't show up yet. What do i have to do to him show up?

My questlog is this:
View attachment 16638
usually you need to go to your study in the afternoon and perform an action there like increasing your investment, the beast shows up right after.

kirz

May 24, 2017
Ok thanks. But it can be any type of investment or it have a specific amount?