RPGM Abandoned Gondovir Town [v0.5.1] [Kuu]

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
when i offer to pay 5k it tells bonus failed cause i need 3 or more of manipulation stat but i have that at 3 o_O

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
IM lost again.im stuck in that fight place cant get out ?anyone on can help me please ?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
guess im not meant for this game why it offer me ticket to go in building and then i cant exit it at all.have no health left cant go to vip and cant leave building.now ill have to start over again .
well started over lol is there a money cheat anywhere?

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
well started over lol is there a money cheat anywhere?
and sub points,why they not registering?intellect and fitness arent showing up.:(ok 1 more question.if boss give me badge and say the client are mine.why cant i collect from them?

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Aug 9 at 12:39pm
You are now able to exit the building for the side quest

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
bug fix for the two bugs mentioned by rick87 and danny19
ty .i restarted game and so far didnt have that problem but chose a different route but have done most of what is offered except that ticket building i was stuck in.but will use the fix before i go back in it .again ty for fast work.i like the game.wish it had animations instead of pics but fun game.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
you talk to Nessa about her son and offer to pay the drug treatment.
did we have to offer?i chose not to but seems like she said meet me and discuss it more which i guess is in next version.seemed like she was sending him there even if i didnt offer

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
did we have to offer?i chose not to but seems like she said meet me and discuss it more which i guess is in next version.seemed like she was sending him there even if i didnt offer
she'l send him there anyway, if you offer you raise the love and dependency stats on her.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
are the girls at the school gonna have parts as well? could use a little teacher love in the ladies room lol :p

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok back to one of my 1st questions.i now have full contract and i went to collect from madison she gv foot job instead.is that it?i havent been able to collect or anything from her.i know next version we talk at school but what about the 8k every week she owes?oh yes 1 more lol how do i hire a secretary ? i have spot for one in office now.thank you

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Here is a save at begining all stats at 22 decent amount of money
You are about to challange guy watching your next door neighbour so at begining of game version
Your character is called Pervert which you can change using save editor
i used your save and did all quest like my regular save has.2 things didnt take in it. 1 the dimitry say kill 20 i did but it wasnt in quest box nor counted them.2 the 8k i collected and then 14 days later still cant get the second scene where she becomes my client i never got the main contract .why is this and what am i missing ?i cant find anything to do.

Aglow

Mar 19, 2017
ok back to one of my 1st questions.i now have full contract and i went to collect from madison she gv foot job instead.is that it?i havent been able to collect or anything from her.i know next version we talk at school but what about the 8k every week she owes?oh yes 1 more lol how do i hire a secretary ? i have spot for one in office now.thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what about the 8k every week she owes? - maybe I forgot to write it or didn't write it well but it go to Dimitry.

Reactions: danny19