RPGM Abandoned Gondovir Town [v0.5.1] [Kuu]

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
This is written on his website:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ambitious.. I never played an adult game with at least 50 hour of gameplay apart from the Queen Opala series.
Surely it will be a decent game when all these requirements are met.
There are so many bad adult games out there.. and if there is a good plot, the game is too short or full of bugs or the creator is milking the patreons by releasing little content every month.
I really hope this creator gets patreons, treats them right and maybe make the best adult game ever! :)

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
The Mafia Hubert quest doesn't seem to work for me. Whenever I go to house A1 floor 2 apartment 3 it says I have no work there.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
The Mafia Hubert quest doesn't seem to work for me. Whenever I go to house A1 floor 2 apartment 3 it says I have no work there.
Are you sure you went to correct building? It is other building, I think in Slum area. The building should only have two floors and several apartments on the floor.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah, found it. The note sends one to the wrong building imo.

Now I've got left
- where is the cat?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i told son bout dinner i went to store ate sandwhich but when does it get to be dark for dinner? did i still hv to stay at school?
as well cant rem how to find igor lol things can go fast at atart if im not careful ty for any help