• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 25, 2018
It's a problem if you want to start Anael's path...
from the official wiki (Anael):
How to unlock her?
From the 8th day, going to street K allows the to find the church and to meet Anael, but she’s not playable yet.

After that, the protagonist must go warn at her shrine: that will unlock Lily, which then must be raised to level 2+. During this time, take care that gets her pact scene with Lily. All this will trigger the Lily plan event. After that, the protagonist must lead Rin in the church and have sex with her to corrupt the spell: that’s the Angel corruption event, which unlocks Anael.

therefore, you can avoid raising Lily to level 2+ before you have Naomi to level 3+

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
First of all thank you very much for such a good game, the truth is a fairly complete game and one of my favorites I hope to continue like this and a lot of success in the projects.
What I would like to know if there is a possibility of translation into Spanish, it really costs me to play it since it is not my native language but I still understand it but if there was the possibility of a translation, however poor it is to Spanish, I would love it! I hope you read this and forgive the inconvenience

if the message is not understood well, it is because I understand what I read but I do not write and I use a translator

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
First of all thank you very much for such a good game, the truth is a fairly complete game and one of my favorites I hope to continue like this and a lot of success in the projects.
What I would like to know if there is a possibility of translation into Spanish, it really costs me to play it since it is not my native language but I still understand it but if there was the possibility of a translation, however poor it is to Spanish, I would love it! I hope you read this and forgive the inconvenience

if the message is not understood well, it is because I understand what I read but I do not write and I use a translator
I'm afraid there is not Spanish translation for the game yet. If you don't care about the quality, I could simply use google translate to quickly translate all the needed files to Spanish (or any other language for that matter). Let me know if a machine translation would be good enough for you.

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
I'm afraid there is not Spanish translation for the game yet. If you don't care about the quality, I could simply use google translate to quickly translate all the needed files to Spanish (or any other language for that matter). Let me know if a machine translation would be good enough for you.
would be more than enough because with understanding what they say in a simpler way I would enjoy much more of the game
I thank you in advance for reading me and for being able to help me with my problem!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Glassix [v0.35.1] [Gaweb Studio] - Original Size: 3.70GB

Download Win (685MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
What's the difference with HD installed?
I mean, downloading 10+ GB is kinda meh, if there is little to no difference in the end.
Can someone answer me, please?

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
I saw in the changelog that some endings were implemented. Is this game complete? And if so, shouldn't it be tagged appropriately? Thanks

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
excuse me, is tha HD asset pack is like what im thinking?
quality is far enough to be worth downloaded?

edit : im sorry but.. can we have a map.. instead put it on a bus stop icon??
i just wandering around until collapse lol

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I saw in the changelog that some endings were implemented. Is this game complete? And if so, shouldn't it be tagged appropriately? Thanks
The presence of endings does not mean that the game is over. Many games, including this one, may end up at the beginning of the game. And such an ending was ready in the earliest versions.
The game gets the tag complete when the author announces it. Moreover, the author is personally present in this topic. And surely the author knows better whether he finished the project or not.
What's the difference with HD installed?
I mean, downloading 10+ GB is kinda meh, if there is little to no difference in the end.
Can someone answer me, please?
excuse me, is tha HD asset pack is like what im thinking?
quality is far enough to be worth downloaded?
The standard version of the game contains the usual image format, suitable for most users.
hd pack contains only high resolution images
What does hd format and high resolution mean should be read on the Internet. Then, if there is a desire and opportunity, you can install hd pack. It is necessary to put hd pack or not, everyone decides on his own.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
The presence of endings does not mean that the game is over. Many games, including this one, may end up at the beginning of the game. And such an ending was ready in the earliest versions.
The game gets the tag complete when the author announces it. Moreover, the author is personally present in this topic. And surely the author knows better whether he finished the project or not.

The standard version of the game contains the usual image format, suitable for most users.
hd pack contains only high resolution images
What does hd format and high resolution mean should be read on the Internet. Then, if there is a desire and opportunity, you can install hd pack. It is necessary to put hd pack or not, everyone decides on his own.
what i mean is it significant? 4k? or like harem hotel quality? is it worth it?
because 10 GB is not small.. whoever use HD please answer TY.. hehe..
or compare it with screenshoot at the first page.. maybe my inner soul will be satisfied xD

edit : same as my previous edit, im sorry but.. can we have a map.. instead put it on a bus stop icon??
i just wandering around until collapse lol. its confusing without map.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
or compare it with screenshoot at the first page.. maybe my inner soul will be satisfied xD

edit : same as my previous edit, im sorry but.. can we have a map.. instead put it on a bus stop icon??
It have ingame map, in the top icon

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

And what prevents you from downloading one image and comparing it yourself? If you know how to use the torrent, you should know that it is not necessary to upload all 10 GB. Simply select one image and stop downloading the rest. And the fact that you ask will receive.
The game has a normal map and at any time you can see both the general situation and within a particular place. The bus stop is a paid addition to the main transport route.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Just decided to try this game. Downloaded the HD pack too but I can't bring up the glasses. Right clicking does nothing for me, just hides the dialogue... I've retried several times. It works on the initial explanation but after that, nothing.

Nevermind... had to finish the first day. Strange but whatever.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
And what prevents you from downloading one image and comparing it yourself? Simply select one image and stop downloading the rest.
yeah if i can download one image from HD pack i will gladly compare it myself..
or is it?? (file not RAR or 7ZIP, ISO?) i never use torrent before.. so i dont know if i can download seperate image, usually no one seed it when i use it.
if use mega i got limit.. sooo.. anyone confirm that torrent is working fine?
i will check this thread tomorrow...

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes