bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Glassix [v0.34.1] [Gaweb Studio] - Original Size: 3.53GB

Download Win (670MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Patrons pay to get access to the latest available version. If you can wait like you say, then no worries, you can wait. Some people can wait, some can't, some people like to support hard working people, others don't really care, you're free to do as you want, it's fine. Having said that, did you downloaded a pirated version of the patron reward from here ? Just to know if you're really true to your words of waiting. You say you'd buy the game if it's completely released, nice but for most developers, that's not enough to earn a living because if piracy.
There are games for which I pay on Patreon not for games generally but to dev's. But I definitely will not pay for a game that did not even overcome half of the intended path because I saw many bent projects where developers just start to be spoiled and lazy.

!! I have never said about the words that I am not a pirate! I am the worst pirate of the pirate! If you find a quote where I say that I do not download pirated versions, Then I will eat my parrot!! Arr, this is a damn PIRATE site!!!

I say what i "TRY to BUY Full game")

Indeed, I won't speed up since I'm already working almost full time on the games. This is exactly why I was suggesting the tier reward adjustment if I start earning too much. By lowering the rewards tiers, I would still earn enough to live and my patrons would get access to my games for a lower amount. It's win/win.
Do not take it to heart, I did not speak about your game personally rather in general about the policy of the patreon and that more money in 90% of cases does not increase the quality of the game, I said my opinion no more.

Moreover, if my goal does get reached because of its clause (meaning I have enough 1$ players to live of it while releasing my games directly to the 1$ tier) it means that previous 10$ will only need to spend 1$ per month on me and would have 9$ left over for other creators. Now imagine other creators setting their goals like me. Patrons could support 10 creators for 1$ and have access to the latest version right away for the same amount of money as before. Creators on their side would have a safer income since it's better to have numerous 1$ patrons rather than few 10$ patrons. That could change the way things are now.
I understand your point of view, I hope you understand mine.

P.S.
Take what you can. Give nothing back... If you know that you're wrong, make them think that they were wrong.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
just a quick question, if i use the cheats to boost the girls stats will that cause me to miss out on any scenes, or can i max them out and just cruise through and still get all scenes?

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
Ok so I am trying to use the cheats but they are not working can someone help me with that?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I dunno if anyone has spotted and mentioned this and i wasn't gonna sift through 160 pages to check either so here goes.... It appears the Lifeguard twins are broken specifically their BJ sex action. if you choose it the scene plays to the end but when the money shot target choice is supposed to appear nothing happens effectively locking the game up. All version including bath and toilet are bugged

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, I made a pdf file from the page .
From v0.33, maybe it will be easier or you don't always have to go online.
thx for the info but i have a question: how can i unlock okimi? i haven´t found out how i can do that on the wiki or your pdf file.

Mar 25, 2018
thx for the info but i have a question: how can i unlock okimi? i haven´t found out how i can do that on the wiki or your pdf file.
from the official wiki:
How to unlock her? Any weekday, in the junior classroom, between 17:00 and 18:30. No H-sequence.

if you don't know the junior classroom it's the classroom next to yours

Jaycee

Nov 26, 2017
Hello Daedolon,
The problem regarding Naomi hasn't been resolved...
The problem triggers after taking Rin to Lily, then meeting Lily in the shrine. She then tells the MC about Rin's 'inheritance' and gives details of using this in her plan for corrupting Anael's spell.
Now, if you meet Naomi in her house, you have to automatically ask her about Rin and, if Naomi isn't at Level 3, you immediately lose 10 affection...

Mar 25, 2018
Hello Daedolon,
The problem triggers after taking Rin to Lily, then meeting Lily in the shrine. She then tells the MC about Rin's 'inheritance' and gives details of using this in her plan for corrupting Anael's spell.
Now, if you meet Naomi in her house, you have to automatically ask her about Rin and, if Naomi isn't at Level 3, you immediately lose 10 affection...
how did that become a problem? just don't bring Rin to Lily then if Naomi isn't at level 3 yet, you are not required to bring a specific girl to Lily after Aiko

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
from the official wiki:
How to unlock her? Any weekday, in the junior classroom, between 17:00 and 18:30. No H-sequence.

if you don't know the junior classroom it's the classroom next to yours
ok then i am really blind to not see it considering how long i searched for the info. in any case, thank you for the info ^^

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I dunno if anyone has spotted and mentioned this and i wasn't gonna sift through 160 pages to check either so here goes.... It appears the Lifeguard twins are broken specifically their BJ sex action. if you choose it the scene plays to the end but when the money shot target choice is supposed to appear nothing happens effectively locking the game up. All version including bath and toilet are bugged
Yup, this bug has been reported and will be fixed asap.

Hello Daedolon,
Which version are you using? This bug should have been solved in v0.34.1. I checked in 0.35.0 and I don't get the affection penalty if I just end the conversation with Naomi.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
So.. first day free play. Clicked on "Go to school" button. After school was over, I am trapped. I am running around the city, all kinds of backyards.. I never find the way home. Its already been dark, seems like sun is rising soon.. so was there a "go back home" button that I missed? Or is this "journy" really what I have to do to find back home?!

I feel totally lost in a maze of a billion ways to go .. and I just wanna go home after school

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Did you check the city-map? You have to use the subway (at the train-station) to go to eastern town where your home is.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Is that possible without money? Becuase I dont have some.. and finding the way back to the school and the subway will be a hard task.. im in currently in downtown and wherever I go, I always run in circles and find myself back in downtown

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes