Ric

Oct 21, 2016
yeah if i can download one image from HD pack i will gladly compare it myself..
or is it?? (file not RAR or 7ZIP, ISO?) i never use torrent before.. so i dont know if i can download seperate image, usually no one seed it when i use it.
if use mega i got limit.. sooo.. anyone confirm that torrent is working fine?
i will check this thread tomorrow...
Open the torrent, remove the checkmarks from unnecessary images and you can download anything by spending as much time as it takes to write a post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bugfinder

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Is there any update on whether there will be an HTML version? I have trawled the search and it seems there won't be any mac version in the foreseeable future, however I noticed that there were some comments relating to a possible HTML setup?

Could someone shed some light on that?

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
What are the parameters for the Harem ending? I'm about halfway through the game and I don't want to cut myself off from any of the possible endings. Is there a branch point that I should save at?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
@Carmen Sandiego : before review, at least you must play through it. It is grindy, but there is way to reduce it. It's hard to navigate, but there is a map ingame ready for you, and it has teleport ( much effective than quick move). So, if you don't like it, it's your choice but don't ask about something it already has

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
@Carmen Sandiego : before review, at least you must play through it. It is grindy, but there is way to reduce it. It's hard to navigate, but there is a map ingame ready for you, and it has teleport ( much effective than quick move). So, if you don't like it, it's your choice but don't ask about something it already has
How does one teleport? I tried and could do no such thing. As I said, I don't really mind the grind. Hell, there is an in game cheat to cheat the grind. My main gripe is the navigation. Map be damned, it still blows. But if there is fast travel, I can change my review as my main gripe is navigation.

Edit: Just tried again and now I can teleport... Had to pause a render to do it, maybe my pc wasn't catching the click. I dunno. I'd update my review but I can't. I'll give the game another go and post a more accurate assessment later.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Open the torrent, remove the checkmarks from unnecessary images and you can download anything by spending as much time as it takes to write a post
did you use UTorrent or other program?
some recommendation will be appreciated..
i try qbittorrent but i cant preview the files.. i cant do what you did like checkmark any files..
and is it necessary to use VPN?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
ok so i have no idea on how to access the cheats after i enabled it in the options menu
Go to the Girls Status page, select the girl you want to cheat, click on the stat you want to cheat. Profit. Do note that for obedience and obedience level you need to cheat both the obedience then the level then the obedience again. This may also make you miss shit so I'd recommend maxing the obedience for each level then doing the obedience event to level up the obedience then maxing the obedience again.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
did you use UTorrent or other program?
some recommendation will be appreciated..
i try qbittorrent but i cant preview the files.. i cant do what you did like checkmark any files..
and is it necessary to use VPN?
First of all, understand one thing. You are on a pirate adult resource. Using a torrent is a must. Most of the information merges through the torrent. Yes, there are alternative ways to download, but this does not negate the need for knowledge of the torrent. If this does not suit, no one bothers to pay the author and get a convenient link.
Read on the Internet how to use a torrent and choose a program convenient for you. What to use when downloading is also decided by each user independently. This is the same as asking which browser to use.
I used µTorrent, but I also have alternative programs.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
zip Glassix 0.35.1.zip (3.61 Gb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.34.0 to 0.34.1.zip (10.5 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.34.1 to 0.35.0.zip (84.17 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.35.0 to 0.35.1.zip (10.44 Mb)

Reactions: whatttt

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Since its a magnet link, your client(qB for instance) has to download the metadata(information on the files) before you are presented with the preview where you can select which files to download and where to save it on your PC.

joldking

Jan 20, 2018
Why I can't pass the first week?

Monday of the second week Lily will come to kiss in morning after that game over.

Did I do something wrong? Someone please help me. -/\-

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i played this game back in 15.0 somewhere and wished since then that this game will get better cg.
because i like it pretty much but the cg's are not that great, sadly this hd assets doesnt work wonders.
hope his next game improves in it.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes