Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Why I can't pass the first week?

Monday of the second week Lily will come to kiss in morning after that game over.

Did I do something wrong? Someone please help me. -/\-
First read the dialogues. If you play a game and do not read what they are asked to do, then why ask in this thread.
In addition, there are numerous tips for passing both in the game itself and separately (wiki, etc.)

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
First read the dialogues. If you play a game and do not read what they are asked to do, then why ask in this thread.
In addition, there are numerous tips for passing both in the game itself and separately (wiki, etc.)
if you dont want to answer him his question, ignore him...

Why I can't pass the first week?

Monday of the second week Lily will come to kiss in morning after that game over.

Did I do something wrong? Someone please help me. -/\-
if i remember correctly you need to give lily a girl to play with.
How to do that is explained in the game.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
@Daedolon, a bug report for version 0.34.1 (compressed, but this shouldn't matter): Utako and Yatsumi houses are accessible right from the start, without me even meeting either of them (or Kumiko, for that matter). Missing keychecks, maybe?

Also, this message is repeated many times in debug.log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Since its a magnet link, your client(qB for instance) has to download the metadata(information on the files) before you are presented with the preview where you can select which files to download and where to save it on your PC.
i dont know where is the metadata for that magnet link.. so.. yeah.
and for @Ric
i just download all of them 10 GB because.. why the hell not right?
now i will compare it.. hope no error cause i got blackout last night..
im a bit suprised that was fast.. maybe because the seed still active?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i dont know where is the metadata for that magnet link.. so.. yeah.
and for @Ric
i just download all of them 10 GB because.. why the hell not right?
now i will compare it.. hope no error cause i got blackout last night..
im a bit suprised that was fast.. maybe because the seed still active?
If possible, you can download everything. But you yourself complained about the large amount of 10GB. If there is no problem to download, why ask everything. I do not understand what the difficulty of downloading one or more files selectively.
I think you need to read more about how to use a torrent and a magnet link

Reactions: Cmann

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
why ask everything. I do not understand what the difficulty of downloading one or more files selectively.
truth is i already read how to use and what is torrent long time ago.. 2009? when i want to DL assasin creed 2
but because what i want got no one seeding it so... it download so slow (maybe 7 days?)..
that why i never touch torrent anymore.. normally just download from googledrive.
"I do not understand what the difficulty of downloading one or more files selectively"
yeah i dont understand torrenting because when i "check Files Selectively" i got an error.
i dont find the answer on google. that why i ask here. in the end i download all of it.

if you dont want answer then dont. you make it more complicated.
and why i care about 10gb??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im not PC master with terabyte HDD. that why i care about this 10GB i i can compare it before hand.

here ORI from that 10GB
haremendingclass (4)ori.png
here from normal one haremendingclass (4).png
i just want someone opinion about HD texture pack.. from my original question.
maybe someone kind enough to give me/us some compare example screenshoot or something.
and then i start this shit.. hahaha.. i even confuse to ask again now.
peace bro.. i swear next time i will only ask simple question that you all can answer.
i just want to say we all not same.. and have their own reason..

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
truth is i already read how to use and what is torrent long time ago..
if you dont want answer then dont. you make it more complicated.
and why i care about 10gb??
What do you mean I do not want to answer? I answered you in detail about the torrent and made a screenshot. There is no value in how much disk space you have to see what is uploaded and what is not.
Any download of the torrent begins only after your confirmation. And before such confirmation, you can choose what not to upload. These are elementary things.
And the forum is even more devoted to games and not to torrents and download methods. I am not obliged to teach you how to use a computer.
The download is influenced by the features of the Internet, the provider, the country of location, personal settings of the PC and so on. I definitely do not have to understand this.
I also wrote that the download of the pack is not required, and at your own discretion. For example, I downloaded the pack looked and deleted. I am satisfied with the quality that is already in the game
Is it worth downloading a pack or not? The answer to this will be only subjective (who would not answer) Everyone must decide for himself
1554988378608.png

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I play using the polish language in the game, but unfortunately when I use this language, I did not show all the girls on the list as you can see it on the screen. Does anyone know how to fix it?

1554997170476.png

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
but because what i want got no one seeding it so... it download so slow (maybe 7 days?)..
that why i never touch torrent anymore.. normally just download from googledrive.
You only read the absolute basics and stopped there.
Already explained to you how to select individual files. If you somehow managed to get an error message that makes Google shrug its shoulders, chances are its either an issue with your PC or PEBKAC.

For me the HD pack is a must with a very noticeable difference. But if I had as little storage as in your screencap or still on the equivalent of dialup, yeah I'd probably save that space for something else.

I play using the polish language in the game, but unfortunately when I use this language, I did not show all the girls on the list as you can see it on the screen. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Quick peek at 'data\lang\pl.xml" vs 'en.xml', looks like it hasn't been updated since 0.28.

Reactions: bugfinder

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Already explained to you how to select individual files. If you somehow managed to get an error message that makes Google shrug its shoulders, chances are its either an issue with your PC or PEBKAC.

For me the HD pack is a must with a very noticeable difference. But if I had as little storage as in your screencap or still on the equivalent of dialup, yeah I'd probably save that space for something else.

Quick peek at 'data\lang\pl.xml" vs 'en.xml', looks like it hasn't been updated since 0.28.
I understand that it can not be easily repaired by myself so that the names of the girls would appear to me on the "list of girls" normally?
I only can to play in english so that the "list of girls" is displayed correctly?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Is it worth downloading a pack or not? The answer to this will be only subjective (who would not answer) Everyone must decide for himself
View attachment 280425
yeah i agree with you, the answer is not subjective..
because my question is, how different the HD one and normal one.. and >what your opinion<
not asking about torrent.. actually so you can avoid answering that in the first place.
instead giving ingame picture or say "yeah just download it, its good"
but then again only you reply me there.. i appreciate that.
ugh.. maybe that my mistake for asking..
because some people just want to help halfheartedly.. cant blame them.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I understand that it can not be easily repaired by myself so that the names of the girls would appear to me on the "list of girls" normally?
I only can to play in english so that the "list of girls" is displayed correctly?
You can try using Winmerge(Ignore blank/case/carriage/codepage, match similar - under General options) and compare them to the English files, manually merging over the missing content. Only looked at pl vs en.xml and at least it looked fairly straight forward.

the answer is not subjective
>what your opinion<
Just.. What?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i appreciate your reply man. that what i want.
its not that hard to use torrent if it goes smoothly.. 5 minutes reading is enough.
Capture.PNG
but no one responsible for this error hahaha..
maybe i got no brain.. who knows.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Select the torrent, click "Content" at the bottom. Then hit "Select None", and manually pick a few files to download and compare.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Just.. What?
i just want your opinion that all..
subjective or not i dont care..

you see your boss eating wasabi flavored ice cream

you : hey boss is that ice cream good? i never tried that flavor.
your boss : buy it your self.. open your wallet go to that street stand and eat it.

download.jpg
hell yeah

Select the torrent, click "Content" at the bottom. Then hit "Select None", and manually pick a few files to download and compare. << why the hell i get that now.
im so sorry i am new to this shit.. cause other place said preview and you can checklist it. what a coincidence to be dumb..
never pirated thing so hard before..

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes