Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Don't fret too much about Glassix, toss him a 2$ a month instead and supoort him for his comming game, that game has the potential to be really really good :) Glassix will be finished eventually and then you'll have a complete experience.
Yeah! Toss me money! I like money! :D
If each to the ten thousands players just tossed 1$, I could just make all my games a 1$ reward :p

I'm thinking about changing my campaign goal to number of patrons rather than amount and when a goal is reached, I'd just lower the tier rewards. That could work better indeed.

Well, I'll first focus on Lust Complex v0.2, almost there :x

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
After Downloading This game File..
Is That Important to Download Patch Files
?????
Please Answer Someone Me !!!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
After Downloading This game File..
Is That Important to Download Patch Files
?????
Please Answer Someone Me !!!
So, you don't give a lot of information so I'm going to make some assumptions. I'm guessing you downloaded the 34.0 version? So, yes, you'll need to download the patch that upgrades the game to 34.1 version if you want the latest and greatest, but you don't need to download the other, older, patches.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
So, you don't give a lot of information so I'm going to make some assumptions. I'm guessing you downloaded the 34.0 version? So, yes, you'll need to download the patch that upgrades the game to 34.1 version if you want the latest and greatest, but you don't need to download the other, older, patches.
I Have Downloaded The Compressed Version
I don't know What Is that , Does that needs Patch File Or Not ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Start the game and check your version, if it's below the version in the OP, you need to patch until you get it.

If you don't have any version, just download the newest version and the 0.34.1 patch.

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
How do you get the Mitsuko's official approbation event? I have done atleast 2 quests the correct way (pretty sure I did every quest the correct way, but I made sure to do 2 quest) but everytime I talk to either Mitsuko or Hikari, I get nothing from them, even if they are in the same room.

Nevermind, got it, you have to have Hikari wear Sexy Casual and Sexy Underwear and be in the mansion with Hikari and Mitsuko for it to fire. Stupid me having her just walk around the house in her underwear...

Also, could we possibly get the events in the game renamed to the ones on the wiki or vice versa? It took me forever to find it in the list since I was looking for Mitsuko's official approbation and in game its listed as Hikari's Engangement. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. I had trouble unlocking the Harem ending because I couldn't figure out which event I had previously finished because I couldn't find the events in the event list.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah! Toss me money! I like money! :D
If each to the ten thousands players just tossed 1$, I could just make all my games a 1$ reward :p

I'm thinking about changing my campaign goal to number of patrons rather than amount and when a goal is reached, I'd just lower the tier rewards. That could work better indeed.

Well, I'll first focus on Lust Complex v0.2, almost there :x

Why not a million $? you need 100$ tier you know and goal to million patrons...

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
Just a question, which girls are compatible for getting harem ending? to achieve it, i would guess not all of them even if virgins would actually work, but wiki mentions only three of them, was than updated at any point?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
it sounds to me you completely misunderstood him. What he is saying is that if he got 1 dollar for every 10.000 downloads then he would only need the 1$ pledge level.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Just a question, which girls are compatible for getting harem ending? to achieve it, i would guess not all of them even if virgins would actually work, but wiki mentions only three of them, was than updated at any point?
As has been said multiple times in the past...Harem ending isn't done. It is the last ending to be done. The rest need to be completed first.

On the Wiki
Harem ending allows you to keep the glasses and to finish all the girls at the same time (not implemented yet).
Focus on the part that says... (not implemented yet)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How do you get the Mitsuko's official approbation event? I have done atleast 2 quests the correct way (pretty sure I did every quest the correct way, but I made sure to do 2 quest) but everytime I talk to either Mitsuko or Hikari, I get nothing from them, even if they are in the same room.

Nevermind, got it, you have to have Hikari wear Sexy Casual and Sexy Underwear and be in the mansion with Hikari and Mitsuko for it to fire. Stupid me having her just walk around the house in her underwear...

Also, could we possibly get the events in the game renamed to the ones on the wiki or vice versa? It took me forever to find it in the list since I was looking for Mitsuko's official approbation and in game its listed as Hikari's Engangement. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. I had trouble unlocking the Harem ending because I couldn't figure out which event I had previously finished because I couldn't find the events in the event list.
Good point, since I named the events myself in the game while CarpeNoctem updated the wiki and we didn't talk about the name of the events, that does lead to this problem. I'll review that with CarpeNoctem asap. Thanks for letting me know!

Well, 10000 patrons at 1$ tier is a more reasonable goal than 1000000 patrons at 100$ tier. The point is, right now, the game rewards are behind the 10$ tier, I have to make it that high because I need to support my family with this. But if more people were pledging 1$, I wouldn't need to put the paywall that high. So basically, having a goal reducing the tier rewards would be a win/win situation for both me and my patrons I guess. It might appear greedy but well, I can see other creators getting 10000$ each month and having only a monthly release with little content so I don't think I'm being unreasonable here.

On the Wiki
Focus on the part that says... (not implemented yet)
Errrr.... I have to plead guilty here :'( The wiki is not up to date for this part. The harem ending is already done (though not totally complete, a few more sub events will be added later)

Someone in the reviews mentioned sth about a high-res pack, is it included in the main download?

The first row.

Any girl who is a virgin when you first meet here. You need to keep here virgin until the required event.
From what I remember, you have Kana, Kumiko, Ryoko, Hanae, Rin, Ayumi, Hikari, Shizuru, Utako. Some of the extra girl (the one level 0 you can't fully play yet) are also virgins.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Well, 10000 patrons at 1$ tier is a more reasonable goal than 1000000 patrons at 100$ tier. The point is, right now, the game rewards are behind the 10$ tier, I have to make it that high because I need to support my family with this. But if more people were pledging 1$, I wouldn't need to put the paywall that high. So basically, having a goal reducing the tier rewards would be a win/win situation for both me and my patrons I guess. It might appear greedy but well, I can see other creators getting 10000$ each month and having only a monthly release with little content so I don't think I'm being unreasonable here.
I'ill be short... you know when people have the donate on kick starter on game or art house movie etc. The people give money on development you are they employee dat's why i hate patreon policy they don't chek where money go.

Dat's why i try buy only full game and only after i play it free... money go on food, drink, cars, house and not on development not on improve quality not on pay for translate, coding and writer's. Not on new assets for game. If you had finished the game, I would buy it and I don’t care where you spend this money because you earned it, but now I see that it’s just a stretched project that kind guys would pay for your family’s living.
So why all your patrons need to pay for your lifeneeds? if your start do more money you improve the speed and game quality?
I think No!

So then you give somebody money you wait them to spend it whith brain not for sit on golden dick... and i not talk about you personally i dont care really i see it in nine patreon games out of ten and only one from ten dev's is spending the money from patreons on their game...

I really don't care i just say my opinion...

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Even if the Harem ending isn't fully complete yet...I will still wait on it.
I still am not a huge fan of Honey Select...but Glassix is still one of my favorites. I wish my monetary situation was better (and health), I'd be backing this game.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes