RPGM Completed Gladiators of Elmia -Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens- [v2.04] [Kamikura Style Association]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
I didn't understand . So should I stop my search for the untranlated version??
Right. I've already translated it with my translator and now I've hand-translated it about 3-5 percent. Too much content, just gigantic. I don't know how fast I'll finish it.

By comparison, Bo for Hero Under Heel produces anywhere from 700-900 dialog lines for translation in each version. I translate them for about 4-6 hours. There are more than 15,000 here, I suppose.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Right. I've already translated it with my translator and now I've hand-translated it about 3-5 percent. Too much content, just gigantic. I don't know how fast I'll finish it.

By comparison, Bo for Hero Under Heel produces anywhere from 700-900 dialog lines for translation in each version. I translate them for about 4-6 hours. There are more than 15,000 here, I suppose.
Dude we have waited for a good translation for years , we can wait for a longer time , so take your time don't stress out and rush it

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sil12345

Mar 8, 2020

Please don't give up we can wait.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Unfortunately, this has already happened(

I temporarily suspended the translation because something happened to my Translator++ and I was unable to patch the game at about 30-40% of the translation. Someday I will come back to it, but I can't guarantee anything. Sorry(
Darn, I am sorry to hear this. I will pray to the h-game goddesses for that someday to come.

We eventually got F7 so maybe...

• Sad
Reactions: fvlaenix

LisaRuhm

Mar 25, 2020
Never seen that happen. I'd make sure I had the right Runtime Package and reinstall it.

It didnt work.

Edit: My only fix was to use a save editor to increasy my attack, so I could onehit her and than use the editor again to set my attack back to the original value.

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
Unfortunately, this has already happened(

I temporarily suspended the translation because something happened to my Translator++ and I was unable to patch the game at about 30-40% of the translation. Someday I will come back to it, but I can't guarantee anything. Sorry(
Did you ever fix the issue with your translator? An ever unfinished translation will be such a tragic end for this game. I do hope you end up translating it.

Last edited:

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Did you ever fix the issue with your translator? An ever unfinished translation will be such a tragic end for this game. I do hope you end up translating it.
Sorry( No, I can't go back to translation yet, I barely have time to maintain my current projects (like galleries for games). Maybe later, but it's definitely not in the next 2-3 months. I apologize that I started, made a promise, but didn't finish it

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
Sorry( No, I can't go back to translation yet, I barely have time to maintain my current projects (like galleries for games). Maybe later, but it's definitely not in the next 2-3 months. I apologize that I started, made a promise, but didn't finish it

Do come back to it as your next project in your priority pipeline at least. Better someday than never.

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
Does anyone have the untranslated version for this game? I've searched everywhere but can't find it.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The fish quest, here is how you do it. (I'm doing this coz I wish someone else had this guide for me)
1. Take quest obviously, and speak to Aron or whatever his name was, the guy in the restaurant.
2. Go to Reston, the starting village, talk to the fisherman dude at the far western side of town, not in a house or such, at the "river".
3. He tells you to go to tool shop and talk to some merchant, he is in the tool shop of Reston, speak to dude and river fish done.
4. I went to Aron and reported but I don't think that part is necessary, just go back to fisherman dude and tell him your issue with that other fish, and he will tell you that a maid has it or whatever, if he doesn't talk about it then go to Aron and report.
5. Go to Village Chief house, and talk to the very first maid, she will talk about fishing, and hobby and whatnot and guide you to the butler on the second floor, at village guy, talk to him for the 500 rupees or whatever currency if you haven't :), but else speak to the butler and he will talk about stuff that I didn't read and you got a fishing pole.
6. Go to east of Reston, change maps, east east to beach, and fish!
7. You can enter cave there, but if you're doing this for Purim, which I presume you are then wait with the cave I'd say and bring her along, or you can do it right away, either way but Purim can follow you and will say some not so interesting lines. And she is a healer.
8. Go back to Aron and just finish the quest, and back to guild house to complete.
9. (Optional) Be cool and helpful! :)
10. Done!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes