RPGM Completed Gladiators of Elmia -Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens- [v2.04] [Kamikura Style Association]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Spank me, Queen Mommy!
Queen Luftina complete: Face sheet, 2 Battlers, Breast Smother cutpic, 2 post-loss H-scenes: spanking and breast smother sex
Male Castle Soldier Battler
Royal Guard: 2 battlers, 2 post-loss H-scenes: dick stomp with intact and shredded clothes

1: Download the Graphics folder from here=> New Graphics (MEGA) (same link as before but updated with all the new files)
2: Move/Copy it into the "Gladiators_translated" folder.
3: You should get notice that files have the same name. Go ahead and replace all existing files.

As always, if you get pics bigger than a face or mapscreen character, let me know how you got them, as there are a few pics in the folders that I don't remember seeing in the game, so I haven't replaced them. This could result in new unique pics instead of the cropped/resized pics used in the original build.

I guess the timing is good. I don't have the data off my damaged hard drive back yet but I'm gearing up to go on vacation anyway, so it'll be at least 3 weeks until the next batch. What remains left to do: 2 Boss Succubus H-scenes, 3 Aliumina H-scenes and a couple misc pics (still not happy with her trampling pics after the first 2 tries), Diana's Good End H-scene, Diana and Purim's double-team H-scene and the Female Soldier Trio H-scene... and I think that's it. Getting close to finished!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No idea bro. I just heard it in some thread. Can you post a translation request in F95zone???
I will look into it.

Spank me, Queen Mommy!
Queen Luftina complete: Face sheet, 2 Battlers, Breast Smother cutpic, 2 post-loss H-scenes: spanking and breast smother sex
Male Castle Soldier Battler
Royal Guard: 2 battlers, 2 post-loss H-scenes: dick stomp with intact and shredded clothes

1: Download the Graphics folder from here=> New Graphics (MEGA) (same link as before but updated with all the new files)
3: You should get notice that files have the same name. Go ahead and replace all existing files.

As always, if you get pics bigger than a face or mapscreen character, let me know how you got them, as there are a few pics in the folders that I don't remember seeing in the game, so I haven't replaced them. This could result in new unique pics instead of the cropped/resized pics used in the original build.

I guess the timing is good. I don't have the data off my damaged hard drive back yet but I'm gearing up to go on vacation anyway, so it'll be at least 3 weeks until the next batch. What remains left to do: 2 Boss Succubus H-scenes, 3 Aliumina H-scenes and a couple misc pics (still not happy with her trampling pics after the first 2 tries), Diana's Good End H-scene, Diana and Purim's double-team H-scene and the Female Soldier Trio H-scene... and I think that's it. Getting close to finished!
Thank you so much for your work!

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
going to have to look at my old version then its literally similar to the one I had download from before literality the first couple of sentences in my intro and I had that one from last year
This one is a lot more understand able

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Got sick, so I'm going to be late to my vacation and still don't have my data back, but surprise, I ultimately decided to re-re-re-remake Aliumina from scratch. I'm completely satisfied with the results this time (finally put the flower on the correct side of her hair!) so...
Aliumina, Faces, 2 Battlers (normal, shredded clothes), New Win pics (normal,shredded clothes) 2 Tournament H scenes (Footjob-normal, Human Chair-shredded)

THIS time I'm taking a break! Seriously!

Mega

A better translated version of gladiator of elmia
Thanx 4 the upload!
The text does appear identical to the version uploaded a few months back (see below) but any effort to find and share a good translation is very much appreciated!
!Text001.png
Bit of a preview :giggle:

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Tiny update just to say "hi!"
Aliumina bedroom scene, just 8 pics. STILL waiting to get my hard drive data back (flat fee... SO glad it's not an hourly rate!) and I'm absolutely unwilling to remake the Succubus Boss, Purim, Diana and the Female Soldiers from scratch because of the time and effort spent AND the results, unless I can't get those files back. There's only like 4 scenes with a total of 24 pics left for me to do if all goes well... I could knock that out in a week. If not, it'll probably take 3 f'n weeks to make the characters,outfits, all the pics I've already done and all the pics I have left... IF I can quickly recreate some of the magic that made me really happy with the end versions. Frustrated, but still hopeful.

As always, if you get big pics from the original artist, let me know how you got them, as there are a few pics in the folders that I don't remember seeing in the game, so I haven't replaced them. This could result in new unique pics instead of the cropped/resized pics used in the original build.

Side note: I recognized that I haven't even checked for updated versions of in-development games I've enjoyed since I started this project and started looking for quick little femdom games I could play through and NOT get sidetracked and WOW, some of them are BAD. I mean, the fetish content can be satisfying if that's all you're looking for, but that's all there really is to them... they're like fetish games for people who don't actually like playing games and they still seem to be somewhat popular amongst a community who can't really ever get enough content. I snagged the latest version of RPGM just to see if I could use the Character Generator features and save me from boring pixel art. I'm starting to think... I can't code a lick on today's systems (I learned a good chunk of Basic in 1987-1988 lol) but I understand data and flowcharts (Used a Gameshark to hack the shit out of some Nintendo64 and PS2 games in the early 2000's) but could probably quickly learn the software fundamentals and produce something more gameplay-satisfying and less buggy than some of the stuff that's out there. I've been generating 3DCG assets and brainstorming sequences, events and gameplay mechanics for a concept game (just an introductory chapter, because I love epic shit but don't want to overextend) that's currently nothing more than a pipe dream. At 51 yrs of age, the prospect of gaining proficiency in the intricacies of such an expansive tool as RPGmaker is a little daunting and the learning curve is sure to make me have to waste time by finding out that any early attempts were fucked up.
SO...
if there's someone who's already famiiliar with the software and shares my inspiration for high-adventure, first-person, male-protag scenario immersion involving big, curvaceous and/or physically powerful females (amazon/mini-gts) *primarily* contrasted against and tending towards an attraction to normal (aka inferior) and/or physically puny males, as well as *secondarily* the nearly full spectrum of femdom-related fetishes (S+M, humiliation, rape, vore, toilet play... limited incest, but zero tolerance for explicit pedophilia based on non-fantasy standards)... collab? hit me up :giggle:

Reactions: Ezra and Fuirania

Fuirania

Sep 20, 2018
New game is going to be released soon (1 - 2 days)
Should we create a translation thread as soon as it's released?

Dlsite link:

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Wrote a review of the game if anyone is curious.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
OK, so we're mostly waiting for a translation of Afterschool Mixed Fight, but I DO like to finish what I start. After patiently waiting, the Hard Drive I'd been using from Feb-June is too damaged to recover anything. SO, I've made reasonable enough recreations of Diana, Purim and the Female Soldiers to finish up Diana's good end, and the remaining Marry Aluminia option scenes (Hard End loss to Purim and Diana and the boob smother loss to 3 Female Soldiers.) All that remains is the loss scene to the Lavastia Forest Succubus Boss. Hopefully I'll finish that off in another week... assuming that my texturing skills haven't deteriorated so much that I can't quickly match the satisfactory level of quality I'd reached with the Boss Succubus battler and in-fight cutscene I've already done. Should have stayed active!

As always, if you get big pics from the original artist, let me know how you got them, as there are a few pics in the folders that I don't remember seeing in the game, so I haven't replaced them. This could result in new unique pics instead of the cropped/resized pics used in the original build.

Reactions: Fuirania
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes