RPGM Completed Gladiators of Elmia -Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens- [v2.04] [Kamikura Style Association]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
OK, so we're mostly waiting for a translation of Afterschool Mixed Fight, but I DO like to finish what I start.
Well some dude did a okish machine translation for afterschool mixed fight. A older version without a memory room is up on Hemdomblog right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: robtbo

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
OK, so we're mostly waiting for a translation of Afterschool Mixed Fight, but I DO like to finish what I start. After patiently waiting, the Hard Drive I'd been using from Feb-June is too damaged to recover anything. SO, I've made reasonable enough recreations of Diana, Purim and the Female Soldiers to finish up Diana's good end, and the remaining Marry Aluminia option scenes (Hard End loss to Purim and Diana and the boob smother loss to 3 Female Soldiers.) All that remains is the loss scene to the Lavastia Forest Succubus Boss. Hopefully I'll finish that off in another week... assuming that my texturing skills haven't deteriorated so much that I can't quickly match the satisfactory level of quality I'd reached with the Boss Succubus battler and in-fight cutscene I've already done. Should have stayed active!

1: Download the Graphics folder from here=> New Graphics (MEGA) (same link as before but updated with all the new files)
2: Move/Copy it into the "Gladiators_translated" folder.
3: You should get notice that files have the same name. Go ahead and replace all existing files.

As always, if you get big pics from the original artist, let me know how you got them, as there are a few pics in the folders that I don't remember seeing in the game, so I haven't replaced them. This could result in new unique pics instead of the cropped/resized pics used in the original build.
I am looking forward to a full human translation of both those games. Thank you so much for yours and the other dev's work on these two great gems.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Marie Mamiya
Dec 9, 2017
"Lazy Fappo English MTL " LOL!
Thanks much!
Better play this version it is 1.33 with a post clear room for scenes.

EDIT: I updated the link with the newest version. This should be the last, there was a little update after this but it only changed a minor text issue that is not relevant for a MTL anyways.

Last edited:

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
OK, so I completed the 3 Boss Succubus loss scebes, and with that, unless somebody does find a pic that's in the game which I haven't replaced, this should be my final version of new graphics for Gladiators of Elmia.

1: Download the Graphics folder from here=> New Graphics (MEGA) (same link as before but updated with all the new files)
3: You should get notice that files have the same name. Go ahead and replace all existing files.

Alright, now lemme see what this Afterschool Mix Fighters thing is all about!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
OK, so I completed the 3 Boss Succubus loss scebes, and with that, unless somebody does find a pic that's in the game which I haven't replaced, this should be my final version of new graphics for Gladiators of Elmia.

Alright, now lemme see what this Afterschool Mix Fighters thing is all about!
I look forward to giving your graphics update a try. As for the text though, is there a completed English text translation I can download as well?

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
What happened? Did the translation need improvement or were some of the players being choosing beggars?
Translation was still not perfect and it didn't sound like normal conversation but for me it was still an improvement, people didn't like it and were personally irritating me that I should not have put that out. The conversation got heated and in the ended had to delete it.

• Sad

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
That's some random anons, who cares?
I needed to cause that idiot some how planted a virus in my system , that corrupt the translated game and my anti virus deleted it automatically , now even if I wanted to share I can't now. But if you want you can try the one at hemdomblog , it's a slight improvement from this one

• Wow

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
I needed to cause that idiot some how planted a virus in my system , that corrupt the translated game and my anti virus deleted it automatically , now even if I wanted to share I can't now. But if you want you can try the one at hemdomblog , it's a slight improvement from this one
Also dead link, it was nopy there.

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This has to be the most neckbeardy of any response I have ever seen on F95Zone. I mean, you were doing the translation out of wanting to benefit the community only for them to just bitch and moan about it. Then one of them goes as far as to cyber attack you - Over providing a FREE translation. I don't blame you for not wanting to help after that but I really hope you will do so again. Whenever I see choosing beggars I always like to call them out so don't hesitate to tag me (Or many others) if you encounter choosing beggar problems again.

I am sorry to hear about the translation being lost as well. I really hope a hero will come forth with a copy of the lost translation.

Reactions: Ophanim

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
This has to be the most neckbeardy of any response I have ever seen on F95Zone. I mean, you were doing the translation out of wanting to benefit the community only for them to just bitch and moan about it. Then one of them goes as far as to cyber attack you - Over providing a FREE translation. I don't blame you for not wanting to help after that but I really hope you will do so again. Whenever I see choosing beggars I always like to call them out so don't hesitate to tag me (Or many others) if you encounter choosing beggar problems again.

I am sorry to hear about the translation being lost as well. I really hope a hero will come forth with a copy of the lost translation.
Nevermind that , I am asking fvlaenix to make a new translation for this one , if you guys could back me up by also requesting it , he just might agree to do it

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes