RPGM Completed Gladiators of Elmia -Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens- [v2.04] [Kamikura Style Association]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The fish quest, here is how you do it. (I'm doing this coz I wish someone else had this guide for me)
1. Take quest obviously, and speak to Aron or whatever his name was, the guy in the restaurant.
2. Go to Reston, the starting village, talk to the fisherman dude at the far western side of town, not in a house or such, at the "river".
3. He tells you to go to tool shop and talk to some merchant, he is in the tool shop of Reston, speak to dude and river fish done.
4. I went to Aron and reported but I don't think that part is necessary, just go back to fisherman dude and tell him your issue with that other fish, and he will tell you that a maid has it or whatever, if he doesn't talk about it then go to Aron and report.
5. Go to Village Chief house, and talk to the very first maid, she will talk about fishing, and hobby and whatnot and guide you to the butler on the second floor, at village guy, talk to him for the 500 rupees or whatever currency if you haven't :), but else speak to the butler and he will talk about stuff that I didn't read and you got a fishing pole.
6. Go to east of Reston, change maps, east east to beach, and fish!
7. You can enter cave there, but if you're doing this for Purim, which I presume you are then wait with the cave I'd say and bring her along, or you can do it right away, either way but Purim can follow you and will say some not so interesting lines. And she is a healer.
8. Go back to Aron and just finish the quest, and back to guild house to complete.
9. (Optional) Be cool and helpful! :)
10. Done!
Thank you for posting this walk-through :)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Thank you for posting this walk-through :)
No worries, just trying to help others where I got stuck :)
Which is the strength of a forum btw, haven't thought about it but it really is. Forums best parts is to aid where others have issues and fail. I used forums to quit smoking, just reading other peoples posts, and how the cheered each other on and talked about the psychology that every cigg you don't take easier it gets, with intervals and all.. But I'm drunk atm :) Rambling I am, glad you liked it though!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No worries, just trying to help others where I got stuck :)
Which is the strength of a forum btw, haven't thought about it but it really is. Forums best parts is to aid where others have issues and fail. I used forums to quit smoking, just reading other peoples posts, and how the cheered each other on and talked about the psychology that every cigg you don't take easier it gets, with intervals and all.. But I'm drunk atm :) Rambling I am, glad you liked it though!
So true about the community feedback and advice being the best part about a forum. As much as I liked the Pirate Bay, there is just something fun about having peers to share in your hobbies/ interests. Good on you for quitting smoking! Quitting is one of the most difficult things to do from what I've heard. I'm a non-smoker myself but I do need to start dieting to lose the quarantine weight gained. I haven't tried the walkthrough yet myself because I am still waiting for this game to get a human translation so I can enjoy the dialogue as I play.

• Sad
Reactions: fvlaenix

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
To be honest, I don't have any plans for anything at all. Right now everything I do on F95 comes with one free hour and possibly the position of Mars in the sky (but that's not certain). Sorry
Ah. I really hope you come back to this game (As well as Fantasy World Mindia). Both are great games that are in dire need of the Fvlaenix treatment.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes