• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
U

User_943044

There are regular dev releases on TFGS but the next official release will be a while as I have to finish writing the willpower system and then the team willhave to seed that through the game.
I see, keep up the good work. Love the game :)

bear

Apr 27, 2017
I guess Titran-Express is not complete yet? I went through the secretarial course, got the degree, got the clothes, and there's no option to apply for a job.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I guess Titran-Express is not complete yet? I went through the secretarial course, got the degree, got the clothes, and there's no option to apply for a job.
I think that's the old office job, which you chould be able to apply for. Might be another requirement like makeup or appearance. The old content often had hidden requirements without clues.

bear

Apr 27, 2017
Alright that was my mistake. I forgot that since I was working at The Roadhouse diner that I wouldn't be allowed to apply anywhere else since the manager takes your employment history. I just had to resign from the diner before it would let me interview.

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
There is a cheat you can enable from that menu to allow more than one job at the same time. Some jobs are really only a part time thing anyway - every other day during the week, or just on a Saturday, etc - so that enables you to do a couple things if you arrange them right.

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
So I've done the Rolan events at the cafeteria and I can enter his house and all, but at certain times it says he's out in the courtyard.

How do you meet him in the courtyard?

Mallee

Aug 24, 2017
Are the TFGS forums down for anyone else? I can't log in, I get an error about no data being sent.

Mallee

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for the response! I don't know wtf is going on, it doesn't even fully load for me. Anyway! I will figure it out - sorry for derailing the thread.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the response! I don't know wtf is going on, it doesn't even fully load for me. Anyway! I will figure it out - sorry for derailing the thread.
They were down and the site head is talking with their provider about the issue as its happened a few times at around the same time.
So I've done the Rolan events at the cafeteria and I can enter his house and all, but at certain times it says he's out in the courtyard.

How do you meet him in the courtyard?
The courtyard was merged into the five-eight estate hub, so you should see him outside your parents apartment block. Unless you have an older version and then you have to go to the courtyard from the residential area.

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
The courtyard was merged into the five-eight estate hub, so you should see him outside your parents apartment block. Unless you have an older version and then you have to go to the courtyard from the residential area.
Yep, sorry that's what I meant by courtyard. You can sit on the bench and play on the phone/smoke/etc or get some rare random events like joining the gopniks. But when it says Rolan is "enjoying the weather" outside and you go to the Five-Eight estate area, there's no evidence of him being there or any way to find him.

I've got the latest build. Not sure what I'm missing or if anyone else is facing the issue.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I think there's a requirement in how far the stry has gone, but its just an unlock and if you're in the apartment already I think you've done it so he's just out getting some air. Let him think in peace. :)
Maybe nutluck will add some interaction when he gets back around to him but he's got the school chat stuff and some of the kids lined up first so it'll be a while.

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
2 questions,
Where do I run into Natasha Belova to loan her money?
and how do or where do I run into Miroslava in Gadukino?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
2 questions,
Where do I run into Natasha Belova to loan her money?
and how do or where do I run into Miroslava in Gadukino?
For Nat you need to talk to her at school until you can walk her home to open access to her apartment.
Mira can be found if you walkaround the village, its random whether you bump into her so either be patient or save scum.

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
link on original(RUS) ver. pls
We don't have a Russian version, our project is in English and started as a translation for ETO.

ETO was discontinued some years back. Listed here as ETO:Girl Life which isn't correct, Girl Life was never used by DeGross for ETO is was only ever used by us for our project.

Or you might prefer Provincial Girl, which is also based on ETO and has is still developed in Russian. You can find a thread for that here as Province. There are some events we have shared with the team at Provincial Girl and vice versa.

Reactions: mepodi
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes