den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
is there a code for pubic hair? I'm using test version from tfg and showering seems to auto shave somehow, even after i put legs only or never shave.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
is there a code for pubic hair? I'm using test version from tfg and showering seems to auto shave somehow, even after i put legs only or never shave.
There are options in teh shower for setting your pubic style, but it needs to be long enough to style first. Shouldn't be auto shaving if not set to do so, will raise it as a bug.

"what shower he is referring to and/or if he has set one of the pubic style and if yes which one... i can't find anything wrong with the shower "
That was the reply, the thinking is that it might be one of the shower setups being at fault but there isn't any auto-shave so that's a mystery.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
so...................can someone give me some console command pls?
The direct input allows you to set and change any variable in the game and/or execute any single line of code. To put that in a list would mean listing all the game variables and there are hundreds, maybe thousands, plus whole arrays of data. It would be unrealistic. Here's a list to get you started:

Reactions: rhod

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
There are options in teh shower for setting your pubic style, but it needs to be long enough to style first. Shouldn't be auto shaving if not set to do so, will raise it as a bug.

"what shower he is referring to and/or if he has set one of the pubic style and if yes which one... i can't find anything wrong with the shower "
That was the reply, the thinking is that it might be one of the shower setups being at fault but there isn't any auto-shave so that's a mystery.
Sorry Scratch what I said, I forgot that " Full Body depilation removes body hairs".

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Sorry Scratch what I said, I forgot that " Full Body depilation removes body hairs".
Ah, that's cool. We did spot that the shaving in the school wasn't updated to new system while checking so helped us find a bug anyway. :D

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
Only by human. The main game only allows sex with humans, but the beasty mod allows animal sex. It doesn't let you have kids with them at this time, I don't know if there are future plans to change that.
This would be awesome if it gets added in!

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Some stuff, 22.12:

- Hunters in the forest random event after meeting the first time and friendly taken to swamp, picking "Approach" option only gives you "Suck" as a choice despite no slut status at swamp. (It's possible they found pc naked before when lost, if that is the trigger.)

- Mira choices when herding cows can trigger regular talks. Not sure if it is a way out of losing an entire day or a rp move of running away from responsibilities, i'm just wondering if it will mess up the cow grazing chain of events.

- Walking out of the banya naked when the "youths" are in the yard ignores their presence completely. A short sneak about event tied in to athletic and perception/observation skills might smooth things out. Alternatively, inhibition could be used like at home to decide if to brave the leering eyes of that horny pack of wolves.

- magical start, a bed or couch at Tatiana to spend the night might be nice. Access may depend on relationship.

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
When working at Train Station and cleaning mens room does anything happen other than taking a peek at the men at the urinal? Is it worth cleaning mens room other than a job? I keep getting a guy pooping and one time found sperm on floor by glory holes and was hoping it would lead to more...

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I sort of actively avoided these kind of games on here, mainly due to the fact a lot seemed to be big downloads through MEGA with the images. Downloaded this on a whim and I regret waiting, I especially love the amount of choices and different kinks in it. Love it. Is it possible to move home in the game right now, I moved the pc to the apartment with the guys but still apparently also still live at home (and is listed as my home).

Btw is there no patreon for this or am I just not looking right?
I forgot where you can change your set home, but it is possible to change it. Explore all the menus and you should find it eventually.

And there's no patreon. Not one that i am aware of. If you do find a patreon for this game, it might be a scam. Ask first before pledging anything.

Reactions: A360

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I forgot where you can change your set home, but it is possible to change it. Explore all the menus and you should find it eventually.

And there's no patreon. Not one that i am aware of. If you do find a patreon for this game, it might be a scam. Ask first before pledging anything.
I put it in the menusand can't say where it is for sure as the menus were just changed around.:confused:

The game is a free community project. There's no funding and we don't intent to ask for any.
Some stuff, 22.12:

- Hunters in the forest random event after meeting the first time and friendly taken to swamp, picking "Approach" option only gives you "Suck" as a choice despite no slut status at swamp. (It's possible they found pc naked before when lost, if that is the trigger.)

- Mira choices when herding cows can trigger regular talks. Not sure if it is a way out of losing an entire day or a rp move of running away from responsibilities, i'm just wondering if it will mess up the cow grazing chain of events.

- Walking out of the banya naked when the "youths" are in the yard ignores their presence completely. A short sneak about event tied in to athletic and perception/observation skills might smooth things out. Alternatively, inhibition could be used like at home to decide if to brave the leering eyes of that horny pack of wolves.

- magical start, a bed or couch at Tatiana to spend the night might be nice. Access may depend on relationship.
The village stuff is WIP. There is active work on both the Mira quest and the hunters atm some of these faults I know have been reported and the others will be before the next official release.

We just had a new head of magic takeover, I'll put it to them but they have a lot of catch up to get through.
When working at Train Station and cleaning mens room does anything happen other than taking a peek at the men at the urinal? Is it worth cleaning mens room other than a job? I keep getting a guy pooping and one time found sperm on floor by glory holes and was hoping it would lead to more...
I'm afraid that's all there is there. The only other event there is if you are a bimbo and then you can have a special bimbo sex event. ;)

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
Move home is in the character menu you get when you click the silhouette icon. The current house is near the top. Click it and you can change from there.

bear

Apr 27, 2017
Is there any content with the teachers? I've become best friends with most of them, but the only content I've seen is punishment by the principal for misbehaving.

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
Is there any content with the teachers? I've become best friends with most of them, but the only content I've seen is punishment by the principal for misbehaving.
If you get caught in the men's restroom skipping class, there are a few options available if your relationship is high enough. As far as I know, the teacher you flirt with when you arrive at school has nothing beyond that.

It seems from some of the writing/descriptions that more was intended with some of them, but is not there at this time.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes