Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
I go to images/characters/pavlovsk/resident//kolka/event/bed and within there are 4 mp4s named sleepstart(1)-(4)
There may be those files with that name, but I believe Kevin was saying that the game itself does not currently use the word "sleepatart", so those mp4's are never used.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Oh. So like maybe an event in progress? Because as far as I know there are not events with kolka that involve the bed, so that could be the case.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Oh. So like maybe an event in progress? Because as far as I know there are not events with kolka that involve the bed, so that could be the case.
That or they are old images that haven't been removed. Most likely the first one though as often images are sent to nutluck before new events have gone to text editing or coding.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how to get the imagepacks to work on mac? I'm very confused.
The usual issue is that the default when dragging a folder to another is to replace and not merge. If you hold the Mac button (Apple button, whatever it is :D) while you drag and drop you'll get the merge option in a drop down.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone know what else you can do with rolan in his apartment after you bathe together?
There is just that and the cooking in there atm. Nutluck wrote it but as he writes 90% of all the school stuff it'll be a while before he gets back around to Rolan. Maybe someone else will step up and write some but that's a lottery.

junito

May 27, 2017
That's based on relationship with him so if that dips it will not be available.

No, only one party per week.

Its doesn't link to fame anywhere, it does impact atractiveness and the generic lovers will have preferences that include them. The unique npcs do not have preferences atm. It is something we should think about adding but until the generic ones are working correctly it would likely break them.

Relantionship still high but scene just disappear, also on the sport field 2 options appear to talk to him and one of those never goes away( no mod)

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I'm actually amazed that there isn't any sleep grope content in this game. Aside from the two sisters, would be nice to see her fend off both Kolka or her stepfather or just let them have their way, or maybe catch them groping older sister.

Reactions: Namco15

phantomparadox

Jun 5, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having a weird problem with Mega links where only 0.7.2 Image Update Pack and 0.7.3 Image Update Pack won't download. At first I thought it might be that I reached my download limit on Mega, but tested another game that was larger in size and it downloaded without any problems. Any help on this would be great. Thanks

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hey guys, I'm having a weird problem with Mega links where only 0.7.2 Image Update Pack and 0.7.3 Image Update Pack won't download. At first I thought it might be that I reached my download limit on Mega, but tested another game that was larger in size and it downloaded without any problems. Any help on this would be great. Thanks
Odd, do you have teh Mega plug-in?
It helps when downloading larger files and seems to be required for our large files. Its not the pay for extra but the small one that just tells your browser to allocate mem beyond 2gb.

Reactions: phantomparadox

phantomparadox

Jun 5, 2018
Odd, do you have teh Mega plug-in?
It helps when downloading larger files and seems to be required for our large files. Its not the pay for extra but the small one that just tells your browser to allocate mem beyond 2gb.
Had the plugin installed but it didn't work. Shut down my pc and saw I had a windows 10 update that for some reason prevented me from downloading just those two files. But it is working now. Thanks for the help regardless Kevin Smarts :)(y)

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes