D

Deleted member 829866

My version of the game isn't fully up to date, so this might already be fixed, but I ran into a glitch where I had a fuck-ton of plates after moving from the family apartment to the residential area apartment. Is there a way to lower the amount of plates I have, so that it doesn't take multiple days to wash the dishes.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
My version of the game isn't fully up to date, so this might already be fixed, but I ran into a glitch where I had a fuck-ton of plates after moving from the family apartment to the residential area apartment. Is there a way to lower the amount of plates I have, so that it doesn't take multiple days to wash the dishes.
Oh, that's so funny and I don't know why its done it. :ROFLMAO:
cltarelka is the variable for clean dishes, so just open the dynamic input and enter something like:
cltarelka = 10
To set your clean plates to 10.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
I can't seem to get to the point to fix rolan's bath. I can meet him sometimes in the courtyard and have a friendly chat or hide and snoop, but it's never between 9 and 10.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Don't know why but my game is constantly crashing. I redownloaded the qsp player but there's no improvement. And I'm getting frustated losing all my progress. Any suggestions?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Don't know why but my game is constantly crashing. I redownloaded the qsp player but there's no improvement. And I'm getting frustated losing all my progress. Any suggestions?
There are 2 different players, the Sonnix one and the Infinite one. If one is crashing then try the other. Hope that helps.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What do I need to open the game because it says it asks me what app to use?
In the OP under video requirement the are links to 3 different versions of the Sonnix qspPlayer, choose the one for your system and once downloaded, use that. :D

mepodi

Feb 13, 2018
We don't have a Russian version, our project is in English and started as a translation for ETO.

ETO was discontinued some years back. Listed here as ETO:Girl Life which isn't correct, Girl Life was never used by DeGross for ETO is was only ever used by us for our project.

Or you might prefer Provincial Girl, which is also based on ETO and has is still developed in Russian. You can find a thread for that here as Province. There are some events we have shared with the team at Provincial Girl and vice versa.

thanks bro. I thought DeGros had a version of “IT” (eto) about a girl being transferred here. because about boy I have already passed all. ✌

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
thanks bro. I thought DeGros had a version of “IT” (eto) about a girl being transferred here. because about boy I have already passed all. ✌
DeGross is now working on Province or Provincial Girl (seen both translations of the name) so maybe try that out?
You could still try Girl Life if you are OK with stuff in English. :D

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Hi guys! :)
I have some questions about this game. Im not absolutely new to this game, but i dont know lot of stuff.
1. When you finish the secondary school in the "schoolgirl version of the game", you can move forward to univercity or start an independent life and you can continue your journey or have some end for this schoolgirl path?
2. How you can sale(or cancel your rent) your house in this game?
3. Aaand... I rented the house in the little city of Pushkin, but everytime when i go to the house's bathroom, i stucked and cant leave the bathroom, this is just for me or not? :p

Thx for the answers! :)

(Great game by the way)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys! :)
I have some questions about this game. Im not absolutely new to this game, but i dont know lot of stuff.
1. When you finish the secondary school in the "schoolgirl version of the game", you can move forward to univercity or start an independent life and you can continue your journey or have some end for this schoolgirl path?
2. How you can sale(or cancel your rent) your house in this game?
3. Aaand... I rented the house in the little city of Pushkin, but everytime when i go to the house's bathroom, i stucked and cant leave the bathroom, this is just for me or not? :p

Thx for the answers! :)

(Great game by the way)
Thanks!

1. There are no endings so you can do whatever you like. The uni is very basic but you can use the forms as a base and Viky there can unlock a new job option.
2. The Realator is meant to handle this but they are terrible at there job and often it is better to let the rent run out, as for selling, I'm not sure that's an option.
3. That was broken in the release version. Should be OK in the dev releases, so either grab the latest f them from TFGS or you'll have to wait for the next official release.:D

Reactions: Imperator117

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
How can you give a child up for adoption or get rid of them? Do they eventually grow into npcs beyond babies?

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes