yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Sveta wins a second trophy during the school races but it isn't registered in the Statistics page:

You have
run (ran) in 19 races --> also a typo.
You have 1 trophies from local racing competitions
13 - gold medals for running
You qualified for the 2016 St. Petersburg Track Championship, taking place this season in the Petrovsky Stadium.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Sveta wins a second trophy during the school races but it isn't registered in the Statistics page:

You have run (ran) in 19 races --> also a typo.
You have 1 trophies from local racing competitions
13 - gold medals for running
You qualified for the 2016 St. Petersburg Track Championship, taking place this season in the Petrovsky Stadium.
Run is correct in that sentence but that whole chunk was unclear so I've re-done the way its worded to make it clearer and corrected it not showing that second school trophy.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Great fun with the AI characters! Thanks for your efforts, and also all feedback are points that I also noticed. Keep up the good work.

A game question: out of nowhere Slut Sveta gets option to tell mother about her rape. Where did that come from? The initial (2nd) hotel scene?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Might as well complete the collection.

Pavlovsk Girls 2:

Pavlovsk Girls 2.jpg

First Row (L-R): Zinaida Alkaev, Natalia Pavlova, Christina Zvereva
Second Row (L-R): Yalena Kotova, Valeria Tsarev, Pauline Sebagotulina

2 Nerds, a Jock, and 3 Gopniks.

Reactions: cleber1

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Great fun with the AI characters! Thanks for your efforts, and also all feedback are points that I also noticed. Keep up the good work.

A game question: out of nowhere Slut Sveta gets option to tell mother about her rape. Where did that come from? The initial (2nd) hotel scene?
All sex acts that include rape will get flagged, it could be one of the hotel events.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
BUG first noticed with dev_glife-17_05_2024_19_59_UTC-f95623183e and still present in dev_glife-18_05_2024_20_59_UTC-83c1d27e38
Last known when working correctly: dev_glife-15_05_2024_19_59_UTC-a33b02b2e3

When accessing Statistics page:

Error
Area: on visit
Line: 722
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!

Nuker2s

Jul 22, 2017
I've played it a few times but typically end up going 'slut' because I want to see sex options. But if I go smart school nerd, or sports person, do you get any other types of sex scenes? Wonder if other routs will give different sex scenes or if those routes will mostly be non-sexual

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I've played it a few times but typically end up going 'slut' because I want to see sex options. But if I go smart school nerd, or sports person, do you get any other types of sex scenes? Wonder if other routs will give different sex scenes or if those routes will mostly be non-sexual
All routes even virgin leads to sex, though virgin will lead to oral and anal and it does limit the number of sex scenes you will see.

Obviously if you play a slut run you will see more sex scenes, but there is sex scenes you can't or won't see on a slut run. As not everyone will have sex with a slut and even if they do they might have different scenes. A example is Artem, you can be a slut and bribe him with sex to help you with homework. Or you can go down his BF path which is all different sex scenes if you are not a slut, you can't see both in a single play through. There is other examples of this as well.

SpecificAntagonist

Apr 24, 2022
I've been searching the thread, but I can't seem to find the answer I require. I've been trying to figure out how to get the 'beg for drugs' event to trigger so that I can try that Bad End, but no matter how much I send her to the park, I never encountered that heroin dealer who's supposed to start the whole chain.

I even tried depleting her money with cheats and going to the Drug Den, but she doesn't beg there, she's just too broke to buy heroin. Any help? I'll take using the Console to trigger it as well because this isn't a proper save that I care about, just a throwaway to screw around in.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I've been searching the thread, but I can't seem to find the answer I require. I've been trying to figure out how to get the 'beg for drugs' event to trigger so that I can try that Bad End, but no matter how much I send her to the park, I never encountered that heroin dealer who's supposed to start the whole chain.

I even tried depleting her money with cheats and going to the Drug Den, but she doesn't beg there, she's just too broke to buy heroin. Any help? I'll take using the Console to trigger it as well because this isn't a proper save that I care about, just a throwaway to screw around in.
The Event is in the Drug Den, just talk to the Junkies in the park(there should be a hyperlink in the park description for them) and they will point you to it, no RNG needed.
You need to be hooked on Heroin, and your drugVars['heroin_need'] > 0
You also need less than 420 Rubles, ie not enough to buy it...
The option to beg for it, should be available... keep doing that long enough and you will meet your Bad End.

~Drugs are bad, M'kay?

There is a Random Coke Dealer you can find while walking in the park, but that's for another storyline and how to unlock the Metro Dealer, who sells Breast Cream, Study Aids, and Aphrodisiacs. I think you got those two things mixed up.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The Event is in the Drug Den, just talk to the Junkies in the park(there should be a hyperlink in the park description for them) and they will point you to it, no RNG needed.
You need to be hooked on Heroin, and your drugVars['heroin_need'] > 0
You also need less than 420 Rubles, ie not enough to buy it...
The option to beg for it, should be available... keep doing that long enough and you will meet your Bad End.

~Drugs are bad, M'kay?

There is a Random Coke Dealer you can find while walking in the park, but that's for another storyline and how to unlock the Metro Dealer, who sells Breast Cream, Study Aids, and Aphrodisiacs. I think you got those two things mixed up.
I also got things mixed up. I injected 20cc of breast cream and smoked the coke dealer. I really shouldn't have done those 'shrooms first.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes