Mod QSP Abandoned Girl Life: Quality Of Life Mod [1-10][toolkitxx]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@ Toolbox
Is it possible to edit the saves made via your mod using QSP editor?
It should be - yes. We dont do anything special compared to other qsp games

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
will there be any content added that allows me to dominate my sis or brother ^_-
like while he is asleep on couch i can give him a hand job or make him do things
You can do that already now. If you progress far enough with him you can 'visit' him when he is asleep. early nights and early morning that is. Depending on your dom/sub values you can decide how far you want to go.
As of the sister - probably yes. Right now the story around her is consent only but there are obvious times for 'misusing' her when she is drunk after parties. But that will earliest happen when more cleanup is done.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hi

I have the issue of Tatiana hideout in 1.52 as well and the issue with the exercise not working properly... Not sure what else as I have only played your mod rather than the original. :)
Exercise should have been fixed already - are you certain you are on latest version?
As of Tatiana - please be more specific. What exactly is the problem?

P.S. Your last words are like gasoline for a car - happy to hear that!

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
You can do that already now. If you progress far enough with him you can 'visit' him when he is asleep. early nights and early morning that is. Depending on your dom/sub values you can decide how far you want to go.
As of the sister - probably yes. Right now the story around her is consent only but there are obvious times for 'misusing' her when she is drunk after parties. But that will earliest happen when more cleanup is done.
i was meaning doing it when he does not ask for help
^_- like he is sleeping i walk in and start sucking him off all on my own

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i was meaning doing it when he does not ask for help
^_- like he is sleeping i walk in and start sucking him off all on my own
Technically not a problem to do - just needs writing and implementation = time.

I will consider this as Feedback then - just made it on the list :)

Reactions: jason95821

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi

I have the issue of Tatiana hideout in 1.52 as well and the issue with the exercise not working properly... Not sure what else as I have only played your mod rather than the original. :)
Hi @Dibutello,
Can you be more descriptive of the problem you are having with Tatiana's hideout? What happened, and so on. An issue, I'm afraid, is very vague, and not very helpful to find a fix to your problem.
Thanks.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Important announcement

The image pack links have been updated.
This is due to the unification process we announced. All pictures have been resized to not
exceed 500x500 in width or height. This already saves nearly 700MB in needed disc space
and also unifies our page design in the game.

Please make sure you download the version - best prior to the weekend update of the mod itself!

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Hi @Dibutello,
Can you be more descriptive of the problem you are having with Tatiana's hideout? What happened, and so on. An issue, I'm afraid, is very vague, and not very helpful to find a fix to your problem.
Thanks.
:) Yeah, I agree, not very descriptive....

When I visit Tatiana's lab and I want to leave I get an error:

I have the latest image pack and sound pack, and also the updates to 0.6.1. Playing with the modded qsp Girl_Life_0601_QOL_mod_V1

---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 65
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!
OK
Regarding the exercise I believe that I started having the problem when I updated to Girl_Life_0601_QOL_mod_V1 from Girl Life 0.6.0.1 QOL mod V1 (not sure your mod version number, but I installed it on the 8-7-17, and the new one on the 15th) If I try to do automatic exercises, it doesn't work. It only does the first exercise, then I have to option to continue, a blank screen, and leave. Only minute passes, and only the first batch of stamina is consumed.

I hope it helps. I didn't give much info as I was just repeating reported problems

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
:) Yeah, I agree, not very descriptive....

When I visit Tatiana's lab and I want to leave I get an error:

I have the latest image pack and sound pack, and also the updates to 0.6.1. Playing with the modded qsp Girl_Life_0601_QOL_mod_V1

Error
Area: on visit
Line: 65
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!
OK
Regarding the exercise I believe that I started having the problem when I updated to Girl_Life_0601_QOL_mod_V1 from Girl Life 0.6.0.1 QOL mod V1 (not sure your mod version number, but I installed it on the 8-7-17, and the new one on the 15th) If I try to do automatic exercises, it doesn't work. It only does the first exercise, then I have to option to continue, a blank screen, and leave. Only minute passes, and only the first batch of stamina is consumed.

I hope it helps. I didn't give much info as I was just repeating reported problems
This is a near perfect bug report. Even if it sounds weird - thank you for that!

- The exiting lab should be fixed by now - i missed that one in the last update.
- Same goes for exercise - i had been a bit too happy refreshing the stats window and that broke the exercise plans. Tested by our QA and reported fixed for next update (due coming weekend)

Reactions: Eoin and Burt

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
This is a near perfect bug report. Even if it sounds weird - thank you for that!

- The exiting lab should be fixed by now - i missed that one in the last update.
- Same goes for exercise - i had been a bit too happy refreshing the stats window and that broke the exercise plans. Tested by our QA and reported fixed for next update (due coming weekend)
Good to hear and thanks for the quick reply.

I am downloading the resized images, the sound pack and the zip with the mod and I am going to hunt a couple of things that may be bugs....
I remember that when I visit my slave (I am playing Dom) and I ask for a snack nothing happens. I will see if I can repeat it now with the new stuff and I will let you know. If I find anything else I will post it as well. I remember seeing a couple more errors, but cannot place them right now.

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Question...
When you say that you have resized all the images, do you mean dpi, or pixels? I have found quite a few pictures in the latest images.7z that are more than 500x500 pixels. Attached an example
Image sizes.jpg

EDIT: I know that these images come from the mod zipped file, but there are more in the zoo folder, for example

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Question...
When you say that you have resized all the images, do you mean dpi, or pixels? I have found quite a few pictures in the latest images.7z that are more than 500x500 pixels. Attached an example
View attachment 10174

EDIT: I know that these images come from the mod zipped file, but there are more in the zoo folder, for example
Very true. We have some plans that require those to stay for a bit longer than the rest. You will also find some in the shared area as of now plus all multiframe gifs are also untouched. We changed about 14k pictures out of nearly 18k so that qualifies for all regarding our milestones. But good catch!

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
I have notice an improvement in the sizes. But I was surprised when one of them was nearly double the size of the others. Not that it matters much :). Just curious

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
what stat is needed for being naked in public
Exhibitionism controls that. In early stages not wearing panties and masturbation in places where you can get caught raises it. After roughly 30 in the attribute things become a bit easier and you can flash tits and other body parts which helps to raise it even more.

Hurit

May 2, 2017
Yesterday I encountered a problem when trying to set up workout routines.
It kept deleting them, just changing one of them regardless which one I edited.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Yesterday I encountered a problem when trying to set up workout routines.
It kept deleting them, just changing one of them regardless which one I edited.
Hi @Hurit,
The problem with the exercises has been fixed in the upcoming update.
Thanks.

P.S: Please read previous posts to prevent posting the same problems twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt and toolkitxx

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Bug on the train station when keeping half of the money. Location $CURLOC: vokzalGin
"You pick up the wallet and drag the girl off to the side. Making sure you are not being watched, you quickly split the money in two even piles and give her half. She quickly walks away while you put your share in your pocket.
You got 496P out of this."

After that I do not have any options to progress. No leave, no wait, no nothing. I can cheat and teleport, but the money is lost....:(

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Bug on the train station when keeping half of the money. Location $CURLOC: vokzalGin
"You pick up the wallet and drag the girl off to the side. Making sure you are not being watched, you quickly split the money in two even piles and give her half. She quickly walks away while you put your share in your pocket.
You got 496P out of this."

After that I do not have any options to progress. No leave, no wait, no nothing. I can cheat and teleport, but the money is lost....:(
Found, fixed - part of the upcoming update

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes