Mod QSP Abandoned Girl Life: Quality Of Life Mod [1-10][toolkitxx]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
sdf
So a bug I noticed in the newest version, is that when one does a full 60 min exercise (as in 260 stamina) EDIT: Any exercise, it white-screens after the press-ups. I seem to be able to recreate this every time. Must have been something you did with the code. It worked in v1-4.
It only happens in the 60 minute ones? will check and get back to you asap

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Not just the 60 minute ones. I believe its any exercise. (Including Manual ones).
the manual ones dont create that error for me - but the automatic ones . Digging into it - needs fixing. Thx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@Finneyyy + everyone else

OP updated with fixed version. Please download the fixed version if you have already downloaded 1-5

Last edited:
Reactions: Eoin

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Got a bug reported with the magic start. It calls the old Pavlovsk location for residential/commercial. Fixed for next update.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
First of all i have to apologize to everyone who downloaded 1-5 already.

There is no excuse for this but i had messed up and simply packed the wrong file in 1-5 update. Thus the ending up in old locations. I have updated the OP accordingly with the proper file and version update to 1-51. Again i apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Wanted

Creative writer with knowledge of chess play
(training, tournaments and alike)

Needed

good grasp of the English language
feeling for russian chess environment

Please contact me via PM if you feel up for this
(P.S. We can only pay in hugs)

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug, but on the latest version, there is a testroom as the first option in the parent's apartment in Pavlovsk.

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@Finneyyy Not a bug but an oversight on my side. Helped another person to understand how to create new locations and didnt disable the action afterwards. Will disappear again for the user but is actually a real testroom to test code etc.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
@Finneyyy Not a bug but an oversight on my side. Helped another person to understand how to create new locations and didnt disable the action afterwards. Will disappear again for the user but is actually a real testroom to test code etc.
There's also something else. When trying to leave Tatiana's hideout, this error appears: Screenshot (39).png
Is there a way to fix this?

Reactions: Burt

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Version 1-52 has been uploaded.

- Thanks to @Finneyyy as he found a lot of old calls to old locations
these calls have all been fixed in this version
- thanks to user SalaciousForm from the TFG forum for an excellent idea for an easier start of Girl Life
- the new distribution includes qspgui now and a start.bat to be used to start the mod

Copy all parts of the mod as instructed in the zip file and simply start via start.bat

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Bug: $CURLOC: bedrPar . When trying to smoke cigarettes, no text appears to say how many you have/ have left.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Bug: $CURLOC: bedrPar . When trying to smoke cigarettes, no text appears to say how many you have/ have left.
Outch - that actually hits a weak spot. I was supposed to have a proper 'smoke' function ready that counts and disallows smoking at certain places. Just made it onto to-do list for next update.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Bugs:
$CURLOC: loc_pavlovsk_commercial Clicking on public park appears with text box saying Church. (Line 63(?) on code.)
$CURLOC: Komp Clicking Leave and collect your earnings does not appear with how much you have collected/made. EDIT: It shows in the MFC screen itself.
$CURLOC: etoexhib Paying the men to finish the garden, they are drunk and the next screen shows up with pc on the ground with this text: "What are you doing?/font>"
$CURLOC: youplace and $CURLOC: psiklin When leaving the mansion towards the suburbs, it ends with a blank screen.
$CURLOC: vokzalG Coming from the dance @ the community center, had sex with man for money, got this text: obsolete old trainstation exterior!!!!!!!!!! Please report bug and where you came from
Update: 17/07/2017
$CURLOC: obroom Leaving your student room can end in a blank screen. EDIT: Don't use the dynamic input to change relationships with unknown npc's. (If you don't know what it will do. Expect a blank screen.)
Update: 19/07/17
$CURLOC: univer. | Error type: Improper value for cum_call. Name: professor Krupin. | Was in University, and an event popped in which you can seduce the lecturer. Went through the event as normal, and a text box popped with the error.

=========================================

Feedback/Feature (for future):

If you are drunk/stoned, and you drive a car, there should be a random event where a cop pulls you over. You can either pay fine, pay using sex, or spend a night in a cell.
Update: 17/07/2017
The car in Pav should not follow the player from the residential area to commercial area, and vice-versa.
General map (metro style) which list all major locations on train line(Pav - city - old town - suburbs - village)
Fix the waiting so that if you wait 0 minutes, or cancel, it doesn't advance the time by 15 mins.
Some webm's ? EDIT: Webm's might not work with current player.
Cooking magazine actually does nothing in current gen.
Food prices are extravagant @ 500P for 10. Cigarettes are 50P for 20.

Update: 18/07/17
Have a realistic amount of petrol cans (jerry cans) fit in cars.
Maybe introducing exams? (Exam check on int?)

Last edited:
Reactions: F95 and toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Added a poll to the thread to be able to set priorities in the tasks.

Please take a moment and cast your vote - it helps immensely with assigning priorities to bugs and broken things. Thank you

As 'thank you' for all those votes

Here is a little spoiler of the upcoming reminder function

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

palunglaut

Jul 19, 2017
Out of curiosity, can the QoL qsp work with the new 0.6.1 core image pack & sound update? i just checked they also release Girl Life 0.6.1.1 qsp at tfgames.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Out of curiosity, can the QoL qsp work with the new 0.6.1 core image pack & sound update? i just checked they also release Girl Life 0.6.1.1 qsp at tfgames.
Short answer: NO.
Longer one: It will only work in parts as far as the 0.61 is the same as 0.601
Since we are in the process of making all pictures same sized etc we will reduce our image pack significantly very soon. We also add and move things differently than the TFG group especially because almost every location is getting renamed in the code.

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
@ Toolbox
Is it possible to edit the saves made via your mod using QSP editor?

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Hi

I have the issue of Tatiana hideout in 1.52 as well and the issue with the exercise not working properly... Not sure what else as I have only played your mod rather than the original. :)

Reactions: toolkitxx

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
will there be any content added that allows me to dominate my sis or brother ^_-
like while he is asleep on couch i can give him a hand job or make him do things

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes