• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abandoned Girl From Japan - Dev Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Which version of the new Natsumi would you stick your dick in?

• All!

Votes: 75 50.3%
  • V1

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • V2

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • V3

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • V4

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Go home old guy, you're drunk (Not sticking my dick in any model).

Votes: 15 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Hopefully this game works out and people like it. I've mentioned it before but I've got 2 other games I want to make too. They will have the same main focus ;)

Anyway, since I'm getting hot and heavy with this game, I thought it was about time I setup a SS account. Right now I DO NOT want anyone paying me anything. I just wanted to set this up for publicity outside of F95 and to also start my game group called A River Nile Games. I'll update this as I go along but for now it's there in case it's needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for everyone who's been commenting, liking, and encouraging this. I really hope when I get to the demo you guys like love it and then the game is a hit.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Best of luck with your campaign :)
I'm just a follower right now, but I'm very interested in this project and might choose to support it if you manage to turn it into something real. I'm looking forward to it

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I kept looking at that strange blue thing placed around her left ankle but couldn't figure out what It was. Then I realized. I'm such an idiot o_O

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I think 2 and 4 look the best, but would prefer to see profile before fully deciding. All of them are similar enough that I doubt there would be much complaint regardless of which one you pick. It would also help to see a smile or other expression as neutral faces are not always the best way to judge.

Seeing the tease picture though, I prefer the earlier concept with smaller areola size (just personal prefence though so don't take it as complaint or criticism, everyone likes different things). Great image and makes you wonder what she was thinking before the door was opened.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Update -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life changes have gotten in the way of literally everything with the game. Abibliboop noted. I'll change her nips soon because I know not everyone likes the type depicted in the render above.

The poll will govern which new Natsumi model is selected so it's looking like V3 is our winner.

Anyway with the life stuff going on...I will be back to slumber right after this post so not a lot of posts/content right now but as soon as my ass is back in the saddle, you guys will certainly know.

I had someone randomly sub on subscribestar so I just wanted to say again that I don't want anyone to sub right now. If I am not making anything worth a subscription then there is no need to waste people's money.

Again....sorry guys....I slumber ZzZzZz
shaq.jpg

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
First of all: Great attitude you have with your game. I really appreciate the passion you put in it. Watersports is not really my kink, but that is not the point. I have seen so many games here that cramped all possible fetishes in in but didn't got anything right. I also appreciate that you are NOT included inbreed.... errrr incest (honestly... over half of the games are about... special family love)
That said i give some feedback. Personaly i don't like loli but as you said, 18+ char (and it is beliveble!). Statistically east asian women are more small breasted. Maybe it would tweak your model to give her black Hair and brown eyes. (just a thought)
Your male MC really looks strange, but definatly adult. Maybe it is the proportion beetween Head and Body. Make him a little bit taller for example.
Best wishes for your project.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Thanks Banality I appreciate it. I wanted to keep her not so much Japanese even though that's the name of the game - it has an inspiration from another game called Wet Summer Days - Natsumi is modeled closely to the blonde character from that game. There's also a need to separate from that game and mine. I still want it to be different so the backstory below helps with that. She's def not an 'L' and the characters, if you follow the story I've done below, are not related. This is just a back story anyway so things may change - idk. It all depends on what people want so I may include it somehow in the game. The male is going to go through another transition soon - I just have to find time so the one on here will not be him. My main focus right now is games that concentrate on certain fetishes. There's a ton of folks that are into certain things and having a game that gets an update every 2 months where there's a small scene where folks like us get disappointed with content, is sad. I've seen many games like this and got frustrated so I thought maybe we should have something special. What better way than with something loosely based on something we love anyway, right?

Anyway, thanks again for popping in and the kind words.

I don't have anywhere else to put this right now and it's going to help me with a few things so if you don't read it, it's cool. Kind of a placeholder right now:

--------------------------------------BACK STORY--------------------------------------

**all names are subject to change except Natsumi's!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LOL - I will finish this later. ZzZzZzZ boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I really wish the models didn't have pictures of themselves pissing. Not at all into it. :(
This is a mostly watersports game. I'm trying to attract that particular audience since I don't feel there's a lot of games for folks like us. The models, could, be without the pee stuff but it's like adding a bit of spice for people who enjoy it so I made sure it's a part of the ones posted here. The game should have a level of watersports to it however so if anyone not into it plays it, they can decide if they want to see it and the level, if any.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
UPDATE

Here's what I am looking at right now:

- Fluid sim does not work with HDRP in Unity (purple shaders in Unity means Unity cannot understand them - the plugin's authors have also stated issues with the HDRP).
- I want to use HDRP so the models do NOT look cheesy. The URP is doable of course but read last line in this list.
- Baking fluids for scenes requires a lot of effort and not what I want. If I need panty wetting for example, that specific object has to be baked, with a certain panty size/object. It's not fun.
- Unreal looks great out of the box without the need for silly pipeline changes.
- I am at the point that the game may not be a VN either with Daz3D renders - I may use a voice or text pop up dialogue in full time 3D mode so when you walk up to Natsumi she'll have a comic pop up or something else to let you know there's dialogue.
- There are no fluid sim plugins that are decently priced/licensed for Unreal.
- This is also a cry for help because if I DO NOT have a workflow for this game then it's on life support.
- Renpy sucks. It's easy to do but, as you all have seen, Daz3D renders are NOT interactive and from my experience, Daz3D/Blender animations are great BUT they take a long time and are canned (cannot interact, which sucks).
- Another cry for help because I can see all the stuff I had planned go down the drain.
- Unreal and Unity physics don't like fluids - they use sprites which are somewhat canned too. They mimic fluid but look like 2D images being scattered around - not very life-like.
- The VN system I have created has a lot of issues. It's one of the reasons why I want to abandon it. The backwards navigation for example is a little tough to program. I enjoy the VN side of games but again it might be easier to trigger and progress a game without the VN complication.
- I don't want to do a half-ass game.

Thanks for reading the mouth diarrhea. I am still searching for a solution in Unreal for fluid sims. If there's a nice affordable one you have seen then PLEASE let me know. I am not partial to the blueprint system they have in Unreal, I'd prefer to actually code. I've also looked at a few libraries on github that might do the trick but there's complications with them as well (think more dev time, focused on PC sim and not gaming sim, etc).

Anyways, I slumber ZzZzZzZz - I wish I had better news.

download.jpg

Last edited:

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I feel attacked by this :ROFLMAO:
But seriously I wish you good luck in figuring out this long list of things I don't understand. Hopefully there is an effective solution.
LOL Randy I'm definitely not talking about your glorious work! I am not referring to anyone at all - I just don't want to make something and let myself down from spending so much time with it (or anyone else - especially after all this build-up). I appreciate it. I hope so too or:

giphy.gif

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote