Abandoned Girl From Japan - Dev Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Which version of the new Natsumi would you stick your dick in?

• All!

Votes: 75 50.3%
  • V1

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • V2

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • V3

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • V4

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Go home old guy, you're drunk (Not sticking my dick in any model).

Votes: 15 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 5, 2020
Description and Inspiration:
I am working on a game that has a mostly watersports theme to it but others who are not interested in that can change these settings in-game to enjoy the story and vanilla sex. It is loosely based on Wet Summer Days by Rayn. It is in no way an extension, remake, etc. of that game but what I thought should happen when 2 people are stuck with each other during the summer months in Japan. I am not Japanese so be gentle with me here. The Girl From Japan's default name is Natsumi - this is how I'll refer to her throughout this thread.

The Base Story:
The MC and Natsumi will end up spending the entire summer together (possibly alone but there may be an update that brings in another character) and their relationship will grow of course with all the naughty things they did.

Engine:
Custom Unity VN engine with 3D interactive elements. Story will go from flat VN style storytelling to 3D scenes possibly with some Daz3D trickery and help. Unity post processing and fluid sims enabled.

Genres/kinks:
- Watersports - There's options for light watersports (wetting, voyeur, desperation), full watersports (everything plus drinking and play), and then completely disabling it.
- Vanilla - BJs, HJs, cunnilingus, etc. will appear all throughout the game.
- Sleep sex - working on a system for this right now
- Yuri/Lesbian - If you choose the girl as the MC
- Anal

Features:
- Bar at the top for Natsumi's affection
- Bars at the top for MC's and Natsumi's bladder
- I may add some arousal bars later
- Sleep sex system inspired by WSDs
- Update system
- User's choice of MC and Natsumi's relationship (game will detect anything naughty :) )
- Non-linear
- Navigation
- A 'Pee Cam' that will be toggled during a watersports scene
- Possibly multiple camera angles of a scene instead of just one flat render.
- Gallery to revisit scenes
- Peep system so you can perv on Natsumi when she thinks she is alone (planning on making it to where she is not mad EVERY time you peep her with some bonuses if your affection level is high enough)

What the game will not have:
- Trans/futa*
- Scat*
- Gay*
- Too much vanilla (honestly a lot of games bore me with this)
- Too much dialogue (this bores me too. I want to make their interactions meaningful and not draw out anything or waste a player's time with a shitty update)
- The water drinking contest like WSD (there will be another mini game in place for this)
- Tentacle mini game - I did not see the point of adding this.

*I am not making games that I don't have an interest in for every scene. Why would you want someone to make a game that has your genre/fetish in it that the developer is not interested in? Seems the possibility of getting it wrong would be high so I'm not going to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned scenes for Natsumi and MC:
- Toilet urination
- Woods/forest urination
- Water hose scene (special) urination
- Bed/sleep wetting
- Post-puzzle game sex
- Bathroom wetting
- Pre-toilet/woods desperation/wetting
- Bathroom sex
- Toilet sex
- Woods sex
- Pool urination/sex
- Town urination/sex
- Cleanup wetting BJ or cunnilingus
- Wakeup BJ or cunnilingus
- Natsumi peep on MC toilet
- Nighttime bathroom/toilet fun
- Drunk sex/urination
More scenes to come....

Gender specific scenes will be added once I get to that point so they'll be unique to that route.

If you'd like to see how this is going please like, reply, and watch this thread.

GFJ is on hold for Thirsty Stories!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2020
If you pick the lesbian route...what model should I use for the MC? You pick the model, I'll render her in the game with Natsumi.

1. Her face may need more tweaking. Tried to save her uniqueness after a lot of tweaking but it was after a morph system tried to gen her face from a celebrity.

2. She's a little chubby but still cute.

3. I think she's adorable but I can tweak her face more.

4. My old ABDL model. Probably need to redo her face a bit for uniqueness.

5. She's from another project I was working on but lost time. She's still cute AF I think.

If you like a model but then don't know if the face is right - I can make adjustments. Please let me know which model should be in the game.

Thanks!

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
"- Too much dialogue (this bores me too. I want to make their interactions meaningful and not draw out anything or waste a player's time with a shitty update) "

only for that I willl follow your work :)

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not really getting a "Japanese" vibe from any of these models. Maybe "#4 old ABDL model" might be east Asian but not Japanese. I think it's the eyes, they just aren't east asian shaped. (source: me, lived in Japan for several years)

Jun 5, 2020
Update: I worked a good bit last night to get a VN like engine in Unity working (it's not the free one you can get from the asset store - a custom one). So far I have the main title, UI, and some of the VN elements working but it will take a good bit more programming to get it right.

I'm not really getting a "Japanese" vibe from any of these models. Maybe "#4 old ABDL model" might be east Asian but not Japanese. I think it's the eyes, they just aren't east asian shaped. (source: me, lived in Japan for several years)
[super jealous btw] Even Natsumi? Adding this one to the MC list then:

#6 :)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
My vote goes to 4-5-6. If I have to choose only one, then I'd say 4 but a tweaked/updated version of it (she looks a little bit too old-gen)

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Update: I worked a good bit last night to get a VN like engine in Unity working (it's not the free one you can get from the asset store - a custom one). So far I have the main title, UI, and some of the VN elements working but it will take a good bit more programming to get it right.

[super jealous btw] Even Natsumi? Adding this one to the MC list then:

#6 :)
OK, #6 looks Japanese. (y)

llamaxllama

Jul 15, 2018
When do you think you are going to be done with a first version of the game, maybe just to show how it all works and looks? Because I'm very hyped up for this day.

Jun 5, 2020
llamaxllama it's going to be a while. I am still working out issues with the VN side right now in Unity and I have to figure out a workflow for the fluid sims. Once I have a solid VN setup in Unity then the 3D interaction stuff should not be too hard. I'm still debating on what to use for the fluid sims because they're a pain in the ass to implement since nothing is geared towards this kind of game. I don't want to release something that's half-assed hence I'm taking my time with it. This should help if I want to release another game too - at least I will have a foundation for something else.

Just to give you an idea, I worked on streamlining/generalizing code and a basic image system last night for 7+ hours....

Jun 5, 2020
Suddencaramel I am trying to work on a system and workflow that shows the wetting. I want it to show, like if a girl wets herself, the change in clothing appearance and then the actual flow of liquid. I can make stills that are like this but that'd be like every other game that shows a little wetting. I'm still working on issues with the other pieces so all of the 3D fluid sim stuff is on hold right now including the wetting.

Jun 5, 2020
Figured I'd give a little update:

I looked more into the VN package that's free and watched some of their videos on how to do things. I am honestly not wanting to do the free VN package with Unity. I had seen other games implement their own or use it but I just would rather make something. That being said it's going to take longer. Right now, there's no working choices system because the story system I put in does not have a way to trigger an event to come back to the story and for it to branch like renpy does. I'm still going to work on this and make it right. I just don't know how long it's going to take.

I've also went into the HD game stuff with Unity and watched a few things. My idea is every scene should be close to a render. I can get Daz3D models in Unity, add textures, but the way they look is not what I want. I want to see them close to Daz3D and there's some tools in Unity to make it happen - it just requires work.

The fluid scenes showing wetting and peeing have their own issues right now. There's a plugin I can buy that might work on the Unity asset store. I have not gotten around to purchasing this yet or playing with it so I have no idea how hard the workflow will be. On the other hand, it appears it will do the peeing and wetting sims from what I've seen in demos.

Again, the game will have renders in Daz3D but they'll mostly be a part of the story or a couple naughty shots.

With the fluid and Unity HD push, this game is going to be hard on a low end machine. With it incorporating VN stuff and real time 3D plus fluid sims, it's not going to work on anything probably less than an 8th gen i5 with dedicated graphics.

TL/DR:

1. VN system is still having issues.
2. 3D side is being researched finally.
3. Fluid sim still being researched but I think I know what I'm going to use and it may work for everything I need.
4. Daz3D will help with story with a small amount of lewd stills.
5. The game will need a decent PC or you won't be able to play at all.

Reactions: llamaxllama
Jun 5, 2020
Just a little teaser...It's a mega link to an animation of Natsumi taking a very slow pee. I hope you like it (because it took all this afternoon with daz3d and blender)!

I purchased the stuff to do fluid sims in unity recently so I am going to see how moving the models over and using the fluid sims works out. Hopefully it's a lot quicker and the post processing pipeline with unity makes it look good.

More to come.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote