Abandoned Girl From Japan - Dev Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Which version of the new Natsumi would you stick your dick in?

• All!

Votes: 75 50.3%
  • V1

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • V2

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • V3

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • V4

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Go home old guy, you're drunk (Not sticking my dick in any model).

Votes: 15 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
All of this is not a big deal though. The fluid sims are the thing that has been driving me crazy since I started. I'd been close to having a demo if it was not for Unity's crappy pipelines, Unreal's huge learning curve, models not looking right in Unity, and of course, the fluid sims. I *could* make canned fluid sims and I've been thinking about how to implement it to speed it up but I just don't think it or sprites would look the same.
It's so absurdly surreal that someone actually invests this amount of time into learning/creating fluid sims for this very purpose, and I'm all for it. Good luck, you wet madman - make the game of my dreams a reality.

Jun 5, 2020
The games are creating a little buzz to f95. Did you guys do an internet search to find this thread?

Talking about it recently has me working on it again. I got a couple girls in the game but they have had a few issues. I've also installed a liquid sim to try. It's ok. I think I need to tweak it some more to get what I want though. I may leave it this way - depends on how it looks though. I want it to be as real a possible.

The closer I get to figuring this out, the closer I'd be to a demo ;) I need to make sure the fluid sims and models look good before continuing with anything else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 3, 2020
Okay, we can be sure as hell that we won't get this game, it's always like this when a dev decides to develop two games at the same time.

Jun 5, 2020
And can you tell how long must i wait?
I have a horrible full time job that I work hours on end sometimes for days on straight and in different parts of the world. I am not sure when this will be out or the other game. Once the nav and UI are coded and I set the game up to be easily updated, it'll be butter after that (both games with hard mode enabled on GFJ because it's Unity based [check prior updates on this thread about complexity]). I'd say GFJ is out at least 6 months to a year and TS is a month or two away from release.

Okay, we can be sure as hell that we won't get this game, it's always like this when a dev decides to develop two games at the same time.
You sure about that? I may surprise you. :) I'm also trying to take the route of what was meant for this game. To be a little heartfelt and full on kinky. There's a masterpiece floating around F95zone you can look at that this game is based on. I'm sure that game took time but I wanted the same for GFJ because in order for it to be good, I have to make sure I am reminded of where the whole idea came from (and not screw it up).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between these two games and IRL stuff - dev is hard af. I don't have a partner or group - it's just me. It's hard for anyone - the Mity and Jekei folks know (Mity with the multiple games). They've had some of the best games around and they all have had their ups and downs.

The writing, rendering, artwork, and coding is all me. I'm also not getting paid for any of this. I intended to get donations when the games are out when they're worth af so my free time is being spent on learning and doing what I can.

Hopefully everyone will understand. I'm optimistic about both games and I intend on both being out ASAP. I'm sure everyone would agree that if I pulled up renpy and coded some shitty dialogue and drew some pictures in mspaint of two stick figures fucking, added that to renpy, got on here and uploaded it, there would be a lot of disappointed people. I could also throw a watersports game together with the canned stream objects in daz3d too - but I don't want to (I still may unless I can find something easy to use to make them). My comic TS is based on shows I can get it done to make it more real. I'm a realism kind of guy and I don't want to make stuff that's not super hot plus close to IRL.

Take care.

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I don't know where pics of the different model versions are, so I can't vote.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote