Abandoned Girl From Japan - Dev Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Which version of the new Natsumi would you stick your dick in?

• All!

Votes: 75 50.3%
  • V1

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • V2

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • V3

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • V4

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Go home old guy, you're drunk (Not sticking my dick in any model).

Votes: 15 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I'm a contractor so work has changed and I'm going to start something new soon. Hopefully it's not as bad as this last project but I have to eat. With that being said the updates will be less I think. If not then all good. I will be travelling an hour or so to this new thing so I'll have 10-12 hours out of the day working and travelling and may not be able to tinker afterward. I'll keep you all posted but updates may be scarce. Tis life.

Last edited:

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
i fuckin love it, wish you release it soon man!! we need more watersports exclusive games.
Thanks Francis Fleshripper . I am struggling with a bad schedule right now but hope to get some free time soon to jump back in. I agree. Most games have a little tease but I have not seen many that really cater to the watersports crowd. When I'm done with this one, I've got 2 more games in the chamber - they'll be the same way

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
this boutta be a true banger.
also will the mc also be shot4 or nah?
LOL thanks. Just want to make that clear - Natsumi is 18 years or older. She's short and petite but she's of age. I'm going to pull a card from what other devs use and say all characters are 18 years or older :) They really are. I'm not making it to where there will be any guessing of their age. All games will stipulate that but it's subjective. All characters in any of my games are of legal age. I have not decided what the male MC will look like but he will be at 18 years of age, as well. He however will not be an old guy like me :) so that will remain subjective.

Also his 'member' may or may not have foreskin. I have not decided to give the player an option in that but there's not a lot of games where that's a thing so I may include it for those wanting it. I thought about a scene where the male MC gets to 'play' with Natsumi after she invites him to the bathroom and plays with his foreskin (an intimate moment where they explore each other). Don't want to give too many details though :)

I've also been trying to figure out a way to put all of this including the above mentioned foreskin in with some pubes. The characters to me are hot enough without them but players sometimes like seeing hair. I don't know yet.

crentino

Feb 2, 2020
LOL thanks. Just want to make that clear - Natsumi is 18 years or older. She's short and petite but she's of age. I'm going to pull a card from what other devs use and say all characters are 18 years or older :) They really are. I'm not making it to where there will be any guessing of their age. All games will stipulate that but it's subjective. All characters in any of my games are of legal age. I have not decided what the male MC will look like but he will be at 18 years of age, as well. He however will not be an old guy like me :) so that will remain subjective.

Also his 'member' may or may not have foreskin. I have not decided to give the player an option in that but there's not a lot of games where that's a thing so I may include it for those wanting it. I thought about a scene where the male MC gets to 'play' with Natsumi after she invites him to the bathroom and plays with his foreskin (an intimate moment where they explore each other). Don't want to give too many details though :)

I've also been trying to figure out a way to put all of this including the above mentioned foreskin in with some pubes. The characters to me are hot enough without them but players sometimes like seeing hair. I don't know yet.
I seriously believe this is gonna be an actual hit, mark what I'm saying.

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Little update. I spent a good 5+ hours last night tweaking the VN side. I now have backwards and forwards progression plus a choices menu. I am working on the 2D image loads right now and creating a setup for a DB backend I can use for the story line instead of hardcoding the entire thing (going to take a while). I still have not gotten around to fixing the issues with pulling in the daz characters in unity so as soon as I get a good workflow for it I can start playing around with the fluids again.

I am brainstorming an idea of a peeping neighbor right now. She's based on someone I did a morph to that I know and she's hot so it works:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She doesn't know she's into girls until she sees Natsumi playing around with others. :)

Aaaaaand here's who I have so far as the main male MC (He can be tweaked so give me feedback please):

So anyway...let me know what you think of the neighbor idea and this male MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: crentino

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The new models look good. I assume the male is very young since he's too much on the short side.
What really makes me hesitant is the main female model, I'm not sure I like it.
Maybe it's a matter of camera angles but her face looks too "flat" and squared around the edges, her facial expression doesn't look very appealing overall as well. Again I might be wrong and she might be better than how it appears.

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
The new models look good. I assume the male is very young since he's too much on the short side.
What really makes me hesitant is the main female model, I'm not sure I like it.
Maybe it's a matter of camera angles but her face looks too "flat" and squared around the edges, her facial expression doesn't look very appealing overall as well. Again I might be wrong and she might be better than how it appears.
I honestly was trying to make her look a lot like WSD toon model. Maybe I did a bad job but I thought she is adorable. I'll take it into consideration though and get more feedback. If others feel the same way I'll change her (I'll keep the model for myself though :)). Thanks for the feedback darlic

Reactions: darlic

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
The poll at the top has served its purpose so I changed it. I think a lot of people want this to happen which makes me pretty excited to be doing it. Please vote so I know what direction to take with Natsumi's model. Thanks! Poll closes in 7 days.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Well we're about half way into the poll. I am genuinely curious why the majority want a change with Natsumi's model. Please reply with a response if you have any constructive criticism.

If it's her face that's the problem then I am going to try my best to get close to the cute blonde (Mizuki) from WSD. Note: This is going to take a while.

I'd also like to know if the male model will work or not. Still have not gotten a lot of input regarding him.

I don't know if you guys realized this but Natsumi's name is on purpose. The new male's default name is on purpose as well. He's Hideo. The female MC's default name is Hotaru but I'm not sure I'll keep it - it also has a meaning.

Last edited:

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I'm not sure what everyone is looking for in Natsumi's model so this will take a while to design another one. I'm contemplating leaving the original in the game and also making a new one. For those that want the new model they can select it. I'm also considering taking a break so I may not be back for a while. Work plus designing/coding has had me up late and not getting much sleep recently. If I don't reply after a few posts or after this one, know that's why.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
If you have to double the work for a different model, I say don't bother.
After all, this is your game. If you think the girl looks exactly as you want, just leave her as it is.
I feel like this all started because of my previous comment, but please recall that I said I might be wrong. So, work on what you've originally planned, release a demo/beta/prologue, if other people besides me will complain you should take a possible rework into account, not earlier

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
No worries darlic. It appears you're correct anyway and I'd rather get it right the first time. If there is any element in the game that does not make the game attractive, including models, then they need to be changed. I feel like if it's not 100% then there is no reason to make this game in the first place. Best now before all the 2D stills are rendered and another model has to be imported into unity to redo scenes.

I can't express this enough:

I want this to be a game the watersports community is not let down with, tbh. I want it to go into all the wild things we like to think about and possibly grab some others who aren't into it, along the way. We, at the end of the day, have very little in comparison to other crowds.

Everyone here knows what's up with this game and I've stated what it will not be already. Other devs and designers who put their little toe into our 'pond' always seem to screw something up anyway so best I guess to leave it to the people who are interested in it instead of trying to get random people to please everyone.

And I'm not saying I speak for everyone....I'm just saying. We all know what the focus of this game is and I'm unapologetic about it.

I want the game to be special, like Rayn did with WSD. WSD was an affectionate and naughty game. I want that and more with this game.

There's a must for things to have a solid foundation in order for them to be strong and succeed.

That's the reason why I've been trying to engage everyone who has liked or commented on this thread or about the game. I feel like it will go nowhere and a waste of time without solid input/feedback from the people in our community.

I want everyone to know you're more than welcome to give me feedback on anything, especially this early in the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I didn't feel like coding so I started work on what I think is the next Natsumi model. I think she'd check just about everybody's boxes but you tell me. There are 4 versions of the same base model with slight differences (look at eyes and jaws). The model is based on Paisley Gen 8 with a morph from an actress (whom I morphed the best pic of I could find of her). The actress morph is about 50%. This makes this model unique (think facial asymmetry). I like to throw that in there as a bit of uniqueness since we're all that way anyway IRL.

I'm hoping you all are happy with whatever version the majority picks. I will clean up the old signature and some of the old renders after but it will take a little while for that. I'm also still working on her breasts and pussy. Maybe we'll do this soon after selecting a new Natsumi:

whitemsoke.gif

Please vote at the top for the version or if I should try to create another model.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm really struggling to spot any noticeable differences between the images, anyways she looks absolutely gorgeous, great job! :D
MAYBE she looks a little bit too young, but so was the girl in WSD, so I guess it's ok to leave her as it is.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Male MC model is pretty bad. 12 y/o body with a 20+ face.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Thanks darlic I was hoping she'd be cute enough. She may look a little young but she's definitely of legal age and DTF.

I had the toon model from WSD up again while I worked on her but I don't have to make her look anything like that since this game should be entirely different. I always wanted a 3D version of Mizuki but I'll probably create a legit toon version for myself and if others want it. I don't want to do any toon models for this game, however.

RedPillBlues that's what I needed as well was some feedback with him. If I can conclusively get a yay for them both eventually I can move on.

If you look at her jaw line, it's a little bit larger in 2 images (making her look a little older) and two have a puffier top eyelid. This is because they have a morph I'm using for the eyes at 100% and it's Asian based.

With that being said, PLEASE vote for a version of Natsumi so I can delete the current poll and possibly move on to a poll for the male MC. I will try to post side shots of the new Natsumi soon.

Also, the old Natsumi model, I think I'm going to include her as a big sister. Thought about a scene where the MC and Natsumi talk about how she got into watersports and had a flashback with her peeping on her sister while she peed. The old model/older sister was caught pee 'playing' while the door was slightly open and the new Natsumi model started to touch herself while she watched. I get rock hard thinking about it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote