Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes
Dec 24, 2020
Is there a thread for “male on futa”? I feel like that’s a niche within the futa appreciating community, but I happened upon some “male on futa” a few days ago, and I thought it was pretty good.
Nothing wrong with some reciprocity. I think even in games where the futas tend to be dominant, having a bit of powerbottom action can be really hot.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Is there a thread for “male on futa”? I feel like that’s a niche within the futa appreciating community, but I happened upon some “male on futa” a few days ago, and I thought it was pretty good.
there is this one which shows for me in "similar threads" right under this thread

good taste btw, male on futa is pretty nice too

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RayBar

May 12, 2020
God I love stories like this...
Give a lost little ladyboy her second chance, (Hope to hell she's clean) ride into the sunset, get her life together, a ring & turn her into wife material.
That's the dream...
View attachment 3440168
Wouldn't touch a whore with a 13 feet pole:sick:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also,how do you post videos like these? All with audio and stuff without having to put a Youtube link?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Also,how do you post videos like these? All with audio and stuff without having to put a Youtube link?
Where it says 'write your reply' click on the 3 dots with a down arrow next to them and it will say 'insert' and give you a drop down menu, click on 'media' and then post the link of the video and it should appear here in full rather than a link.

Reactions: Will619 and RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Where it says 'write your reply' click on the 3 dots with a down arrow next to them and it will say 'insert' and give you a drop down menu, click on 'media' and then post the link of the video and it should appear here in full rather than a link.
Yea,I knew about 'inset media' thingy,it just doesn't work for me most of the times:(...Instead,simply using CTRL+C/V works for better for images and gifs(atleast for me).

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Yea,I knew about 'inset media' thingy,it just doesn't work for me most of the times:(...Instead,simply using CTRL+C/V works for better for images and gifs(atleast for me).
on mobile its weird; the icon is not there but if you click it the prompt is there (this is to upload your own video files not using a video hosting site) 20240314_185506.jpg

yeah this took me embarassingly long to find out...

Reactions: RayBar
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes