Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
Can someone give me a couple of recommendations? I seem to sit in an uncatered for niche in terms of my interests.

I'm looking for games that feature 'futa/trans on male' relationships that don't centre around domination. I'm okay with maledom if it can't be avoided, but not futadom. Obviously there's a huge list of futaXmale games but they all seem to go in that same direction, whereas I'm more looking for an equal pairing I guess where the MC and the futa/trans character will take turns fucking each other and the sex isn't focused on power dynamics rather than just feeling good and enjoying each other.

Examples of games that have scenes like I'm looking for would include Lunar's Chosen, Tales from the Unending Void. I believe Midlife Crises had a scene or two. I think I may have come across one or two others but they aren't jumping to mind.

Ideally I'd like to avoid Sandbox but will put up with it, if it's not too grindy or demanding. Also my computer is pretty old so I'm basically confined to Ren'py games.
basically a futa/male romance? tough luck man, i'm tryna look for the same stuff and its far and few in between sadly

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
basically a futa/male romance? tough luck man, i'm tryna look for the same stuff and its far and few in between sadly
There's plenty out there Futa/male romance out there, but not a lot where the male is up for anal, and the ones that do tend veer towards domination of the MC.

But there are games out there that feature Futa on Male content that don't go in that direction. Midlife Crises and Fetish Locator both have one futa/trans character with that dynamic in the relationship, but the content is sparse.

In Frozen Past (which I've just discovered) it seems to be the basis for the main relationship in the game, though once again content for it seems to release slowly.

Seeds of Chaos has some but that game likes to play with domination and NTR too much for me, that and it's pretty focused on being a game first so I find it tedious to play.

There's Tales of Adorevia, I think it's called, has a number of Futa on Male scenes that just seem to be about mutual pleasure, but it's an RPGM game and I can't be bothered with that when I'm tryina beat off.

Lunar's Chosen is my go to for this content.

I do find it frustrating though, seeing release after release of futadom sandbox and rpgm games. When I've got like 5 or 6 titles to choose from and I've played them all. But I guess it's not a big demographic or something.

Reactions: Vinzer

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
There's plenty out there Futa/male romance out there, but not a lot where the male is up for anal, and the ones that do tend veer towards domination of the MC.

But there are games out there that feature Futa on Male content that don't go in that direction. Midlife Crises and Fetish Locator both have one futa/trans character with that dynamic in the relationship, but the content is sparse.

In Frozen Past (which I've just discovered) it seems to be the basis for the main relationship in the game, though once again content for it seems to release slowly.

Seeds of Chaos has some but that game likes to play with domination and NTR too much for me, that and it's pretty focused on being a game first so I find it tedious to play.

There's Tales of Adorevia, I think it's called, has a number of Futa on Male scenes that just seem to be about mutual pleasure, but it's an RPGM game and I can't be bothered with that when I'm tryina beat off.

Lunar's Chosen is my go to for this content.

I do find it frustrating though, seeing release after release of futadom sandbox and rpgm games. When I've got like 5 or 6 titles to choose from and I've played them all. But I guess it's not a big demographic or something.
exactly, futa/male romance goes either into MoF or domination
Lunar's Chosen is probably the best for content like this; have you tried Warlock and Boobs? bit tedious to play though since its an rpgm game with no gallery but it has a small amount of content with jaina and it isnt that dominant iirc
if i remember any more i'll tag you

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
Lunar's Chosen is probably the best for content like this; have you tried Warlock and Boobs? bit tedious to play though since its an rpgm game with no gallery but it has a small amount of content with jaina and it isnt that dominant iirc
It's easier to find romance with FOM than with pegging, it's a shame, personally I like the idea of complicity and trust coming from these 2 relations, but often the devs associate them with femdom delirium.

In the list you forget :
- Tales Of The Unending Void ( First scene on the last update)
- Jason (a very promising game)
- Lust Academy
- UFO
- Shreink
- Neko Paradise (Even if I have a little trouble with this one, I think that some scenes clearly suggest pedophilia, but fortunately it's only 3D)
And Final Spell (with little femdom, but soft).

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Yeah, I played a little of it when it first released, but that was before I went off RPGM games. These days I try to avoid sandbox games if I can, or anything that's trying to hard to be a game if you know what I mean?

Reactions: Vinzer
Aug 17, 2021
Actually getting to the FoM content in Seeds of Chaos is a fucking chore, but it's totally worth it. The futanari demon that provides most (all?) of the content in the game has a whole gimmick around obsessing over true love, so her scenes are actually very tender by the standards of the game. Plus she gives the MC's wife a dick so they can spitroast him, and that's pretty cool.

There's also a choice at the start of the game that lets you disable NTR, but given that I'm a degenerate pervert, I've never used it and can't speak to its effects.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
That's fine. I'm just unfamiliar with the term based is all.

I think it means the equivalent of Red Pilled?
But more mild. Well at least you're not "woke".
But I don't wanna talk about politics, I don't work at ICE anymore.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes