Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Last edited:

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Tried it. While I love femdom, games like these are getting a bit tiresome. This one even has peeing. :sick:
Oooh my god I usually detest 3D stuff but this is pretty damn well decent so far.
Not a fan of slavery, or... All the urine... All of it...
Never cared for that. But hey! Some visuals are nice.
Ehh!!
Idk, honestly..?
That shit was barely a 'whatevers' to me..
Could've been way damn better tho, if most of it (particularly, the first damn half of it) hadn't ended up seeming like it was more of an "Ann's story" rather than it was the male MC...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But anyways.,
"To each their own," tho!!
I guess I'll just leave it at that....

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Ehh!!
Idk, honestly..?
Could've been way damn better tho, if most of it (particularly, the first damn half of it) hadn't ended up seeming like it was more of an "Ann's story" rather than it was the male MC...
But anyways.,
Wait you actually read?

• Haha
Reactions: Tweaty

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Ehh!!
Idk, honestly..?
But anyways.,
No, I mean, it's not that it bothers me that much, just saying that it's not one of my fetishes, and since it's not optional, it's a bit bothersome. Still, the story just feels too forced. The PC agrees to submit to the (optional) dickgirl regardless, and then, in the end, despite insisting he was his own man, and "Ann" also insisting it, they both just go with him submitting like it was never a problem. It just doesn't feel natural. I'd prefer the whole submission thing to jump through more hoops, ya know? :cautious:

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
No, I mean, it's not that it bothers me that much, just saying that it's not one of my fetishes, and since it's not optional, it's a bit bothersome. Still, the story just feels too forced. The PC agrees to submit to the (optional) dickgirl regardless, and then, in the end, despite insisting he was his own man, and "Ann" also insisting it, they both just go with him submitting like it was never a problem. It just doesn't feel natural. I'd prefer the whole submission thing to jump through more hoops, ya know? :cautious:
Yeah!!
& I strongly agree...

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Wait you actually read?
LOL!!
Actually, no..
I only got myself halfway through the beginning of reading & WAS, trying to push through to the end end..
But I failed miserably tho, when I got to that very point of where it all just became too much of seeming more & more like a damn "Ann's story," rather than the actual male Mc's story, like I was saying...

So again.,
Personally long story short: That S*** SUCKED!!
IMO!!! (But seriously, no offence to the "Delv'Taco!!")

• Haha
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
this trilogy got translated now, for anyone curious

I keep hoping someone would translate this on DLSite. I fully support futanari on male from this artist; I even bought the title.

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Is there a thread for “male on futa”? I feel like that’s a niche within the futa appreciating community, but I happened upon some “male on futa” a few days ago, and I thought it was pretty good.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes