Recommending - FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

1. 5.00 star(s)

17MOONKEYS

This is perhaps the largest and highest quality futa on male game list on the Internet. Everything is very convenient and logically structured. Very helpful.

Found a lot of interesting ideas for my games here!

Спасибо Choo-choo for your great work!

Love ❤
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lewa12

Great work, this must be a very time consuming ... Projekt i guess.
    Thats why i take my time to, and bad gramma, to Prais your work.
    If we had more of you on Humanity we had less problems.
    But its not about them ist about you Really great work. You have my Thanks.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

daveese

very good list, wish there were more developers out there with more futa focused content - especially futa on male and futadom. Kinda wish some were trans focused instead of futa but still, I aint complaining. will have to work way through them all!!!!!!!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

If your bread is buttered on the side of a big dick futa bitch banging a boys butt, you best bumble over to this thread bruv.

That's a lot of 'B's in the above sentence but trust me that the hype and buzz of this thread is real, a huge list of games that feature bootylicious futa babes load the whole cock, lock stock and stuffing their barrels into a boys bunghole!

Check it out today, on no obligation, your statutory rights are not affected, for complaints please dial 0900-FUTAFUCKME-169.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

waynevill

This is a very based list of games. It is true that almost all games containing fom are collected here. It's a bit of a pity there aren't any html games, but to be fair, there are very few that are worth playing, so that's okay. This thread lets you know about every such game, brings together fom fans and even developers. Best thread on this forum. I hope someday the futa/trans tag will be split into sub-tags here, but until that happens, this thread is very useful.
    Choo-choo, спасибо!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DMSTS

I think this thread is better than using the "tags".

Found some familiar games and a whole lot of games I have never seen.

I usually choose games based on screenshots, description and the "main-picture" but this thread made me want to download some of the games "I didn't like"/didn't want to download.

Basicly it is a cool thread if you search for futa content.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

electricw1zard

Choo-choo is very based for making such a good list. The fact he even provides little trivia about each item, puts the games into categories and updates the list often is even better. Be like Choo-choo.

I would give one extra star for Chiana in profile pic, but alas, not possible.

Massive thanks for the list.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

gerrusewrej

perfect collection, wish we could sort it by the date added so we dont need to remember each single of the listings. ANd i have no idea what more to write here, seriiously 200 characters for a simple review thats ridiculous
  9. 5.00 star(s)

notcreative

Of course is 5 star, this is not for every one but for those that like it's exceptional. The quality is outstanding and exceeded my expectations. The customer service was also great. I would recommend it to anyone in the market for this type of offering.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

astrit88

very detailed list, includes most of not all games that i have seen contain Futa on Male content in them
    that being said i still wish that F95 would put a Futa on Male tag so we would not need lists like this anymore

Untill then though, keep up the great work Choo-Choo
  11. 5.00 star(s)

DaemonAkuma

Nice list, rating to save it for later, there's a lot of games to go through here, and probably quite a few are probably not available for Android, idk what else I can put here so I can submit this and save it
  12. 5.00 star(s)

afetish

really nice list thank you so much !! i know some game of that list, do you keep this list updated? i have tried a lot of these games, but i research all time new content.
    a lot of the game on that list was pretty good games if you are in F-o-M
  13. 5.00 star(s)

LoonyNut

Helpful thread.
    Sometimes it's interesting for me to go in and see what's new for the tags that I'm interested in. Quite a useful topic, I'm sure that not all games in the world are listed, but the number is already quite good and everything suits me. Thanks to the author for constantly updating this forum.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

jesper0707

Very detailed guide without being overly long, tells you what you need to know, and is even well organized. Being able to see how much futa on male content is in any given game is really useful, particularly for managing expectations.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Jagdpanzer E-100

All futa on male related collections are listed here just perfectly. From games to collection, everything is very detailed. FoM contents are hard to come by. But this recommendation makes it easier to look for the contents. I have had some good faps from enjoying the contents recommended here. I hope OP updates on a regular basis.