Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
ngl... why all futa on male videos looks so stiff and bad but straight male on female look like disney pixar quality.. or futa on female.

why us futa on male lovers dont have that disney-pixar quality?
I talked to some famous designers, I don't know why the designers hate futa on male, but in terms of physiology, this fantasy genre is for men.Most of these games and videos we follow are girls who are more interested in men than girls with cocks.
On the other hand, these people have few fans, but they continue to make these videos, while you are right, futa on male is extremely busy and the quality is awful.

Few try and have a good design

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
ngl... why all futa on male videos looks so stiff and bad but straight male on female look like disney pixar quality.. or futa on female.

the answer is quite simple

male on female is the most common thing while futa on male/male on futa is kinda obscure and nowhere near as common as male on female

Reactions: FunnyDream

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022

We also need graphics and game story like that , it's a pity no one is active in the futa on male genre.
I have an old system and laptop with an average graphics card, otherwise I would have created the best, it has really fallen

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022

I ask a similar question regarding games with male players versus female enemies compared to female players versus male enemies. People spare no expense having the ugliest dudes rape the female player in HD graphics while games with female enemies raping the male player are almost always RPG Maker with little girls or slightly older girls sucking his dick.

• Sad
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What happened to the game dickdorm, the game is frozen and the graphics are light, the last update is only a conversation and has no sequence, when will it be updated?!
As I've said, The original Dickgirl Dorm is no longer updated, the revamp wasn't supposed to exist but I did it on break and I will continue it when Futa Grandma 2 is complete so about June I believe I start back on it. Futa Grandma 0.8. will be the final version and then DDR work restarts after that.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes