• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'll try one more time and start a new game but the next update the saves need to work.
Well I certainly hope they will. At the end of this update, be sure to rollback into the content and make your save there. If you have issues loading up the next update after doing that, I would be led to believe the issue is local for your machine. I've compared the ending to our updates against what I'm seeing in some other games, and don't see the other games doing anything differently.

But I really do want you and everyone else to not have to deal with that. it's annoying to restart, even if you can just skip through to get back to where you were.

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Yep, there was a lulzy tantrum chucked when that happened and the dev even added a quick scene to try and appease the hyper sensitive amongst us. I'm surprised the same group didn't flip their shit and call "MUH NTR!!1!" over Ellinor humping the couch arm in My Best Friend's Family.
Hmm, dissapointed. That is weak.. : ))

Reactions: MrT37

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I have windows 8.1
There are a couple of factors which may affect saves:

If you save during developer notes (i.e the ending of each update), then that save will not work when the next update rolls out. Try and save BEFORE this.

Another factor can be that some crucial variables have been modified which makes RenPY unable to comprehend what is going on if you load an old save.

A third factor may be some local issue on your machine that is causing this to occur.

There are obviously more factors, but these are the biggest and most likely to affect. I'll keep my eyes on the issues that people post here and see if I can figure out a concrete way to deal with this problem.

May 30, 2017
Hey guys, I am missing 2 gallery shots, and can't figure out where to get them. Its the 2 bottom right ones on the page with the spin the bottle pics (11 pages back from first gallery page). Any help would be great. Thanks. FFGallery.png

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Hey guys, I am missing 2 gallery shots, and can't figure out where to get them. Its the 2 bottom right ones on the page with the spin the bottle pics (11 pages back from first gallery page). Any help would be great. Thanks. View attachment 101985
At the beginning of the Truth & Dare game: When you are first given the option to pick between Alice or Leah, choose Alice and then choose "Get a bottle to spin". This will be a stat-check that gives 3 different outcomes:

The first outcome: Your perversion with Alice is very high.
The second outcome: Your perversion with Alice is somewhere in the middle.
The third outcome: Your perversion with Alice is low.

You want the second outcome for those 2 missing images you have in the gallery.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just finished current version, I enjoyed the story.

It is more enjoyable with the fan patch though that was linked, because it adds an element of forbidden to it. Making it more interesting.

I mean without, it's just another chick and less engaging. IMHO anyway.

Reactions: N7

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Just finished current version, I enjoyed the story.

It is more enjoyable with the fan patch though that was linked, because it adds an element of forbidden to it. Making it more interesting.

I mean without, it's just another chick and less engaging. IMHO anyway.
I agree, that is how I wanted the story to be. But due to Patreon's garbage policies, I had to remove it :(

May 30, 2017
At the beginning of the Truth & Dare game: When you are first given the option to pick between Alice or Leah, choose Alice and then choose "Get a bottle to spin". This will be a stat-check that gives 3 different outcomes:

The first outcome: Your perversion with Alice is very high.
The second outcome: Your perversion with Alice is somewhere in the middle.
The third outcome: Your perversion with Alice is low.

You want the second outcome for those 2 missing images you have in the gallery.
Thanks dood.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I can't even save my new game i just started over????? Your game is broken big time i never seen this before.
View attachment 102142
Could you send me the save files and I'll give it a try on my computer?

Also are you using the incest mod? Because it is not made by me, so I can't guarantee that nothing will break if you are using it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Here are some and yes i'm using the mod!

I deleted the game and saves from the Appdata and i'll try again.

Fuck should not have deleted it all now i can't skip anything so fast forward does not work.

Any console command to enable skipping?

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Here are some and yes i'm using the mod!

I deleted the game and saves from the Appdata and i'll try again.
I tried it and it does crash although the crash log doesn't really give me anything to indicate what exactly the problem is. But as I said, I can't vouch for the incest mod since I'm not the one who created it. There may be something that I've patched in that causes the incest mod to break.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I tried it and it does crash although the crash log doesn't really give me anything to indicate what exactly the problem is. But as I said, I can't vouch for the incest mod since I'm not the one who created it. There may be something that I've patched in that causes the incest mod to break.
Game works now, but i can't skip the dialogue

Back to the place i left off at and i think i did all the same options.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If you open preference and under "Skip" you can enable "Unseen text". This should allow you to skip unseen dialogue.
Thanks but a little late since i got back to the end of the last version now i'm on V0.71
I deleted most stuff so the new updates should/hope work.

U

User_32285

Thanks but a little late since i got back to the end of the last version now i'm on V0.71
I deleted most stuff so the new updates should/hope work.
It's never too late to learn this as it works with every renpy game :)

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes