Bigwaveadol

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, I didn't need a new one or anything, I already replayed past there. I just thought it could be helpful in figuring out any bugs.

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
Oh, I didn't need a new one or anything, I already replayed past there. I just thought it could be helpful in figuring out any bugs.
It was fixed in the process of trying to figure it out so it was easy to just upload it. What I did notice is that version 0.7 loaded the saves at an earlier point than they were saved on version 0.6 so something must have changed but that's where my knowledge ends, it's a matter for the devs to address.

Reactions: supermanz95

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok guys i see the walkthrough i just need to understand two thing.
1) I do not like ntr. I see in genre the tag ntr, so can i avoid it?
2) in walk i see pacifist and perverted is like good side and bad side?
3) I wanna all the girls/women (harem system XD) but i prefer romance over the bastard side. So pacifist or perverted?

U

User_32285

3) I wanna all the girls/women (harem system XD) but i prefer romance over the bastard side. So pacifist or perverted?
1. Yes, instead of the NTR, (some discussion if it is NTR or not) scene (girl on girl) you can leave house and go have fun with another girl.
2. Yes and no, more of a guide line but alpha / beta? I liked perverted more as it has more (development in) scenes.
3. I would guess perverted, as I can't see a paciifist route getting all girls, but who knows..

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah! We can talk when we don't like something in the game, but if Dev and the writer listen to the players and move to a future threesome, being very smart, and doing it with a lot of intelligence, we need to respect and applaud the attitude, it's the better way to prove, when the Devs want to pleased the players, They can do this, congratulations for both :cool::cool::cool:

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Is the NTR avoidable?
There really needs to a tag separating avoidable NTR from unavoidable.
The NTR tag is for girl on girl action, questionable to even call that NTR. You can technically avoid it by going elsewhere but it still happens. Without spoiling it, keep going as there's a sexy reward on another day for you too.

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
1) It's between 2 girls, both of whom you can pursue simultaneously and they're not jealous of each other. The implications are there, it doesn't get much better than that if you want a harem... If that still bothers you, you can avoid seeing it, but they'll be together anyway and rightly so.

2) The way I see it there's no good or bad side, it's more about either taking charge of the situation or being more cautious, in which case the girls will probably have to do it for you if they're interested.

3) I don't know what the devs have planned but from the way things are going I can imagine either one working as long as you play your cards right and not straight up refuse sex just because you're trying to max out pacifist points, the game mostly just checks which of the 2 is higher to dictate how things happen but you're still expected to make your own decisions to decide what actually happens.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes