• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
what's NTR on these game?
i finished it. and i think its not 0.71 yet that i downloaded. but, only a few character has been introduce. does it mean that your stepsis/childhoodfriend and her lesbian friend ( LEAH) is the NTR part?

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
i finished it. and i think its not 0.71 yet that i downloaded. but, only a few character has been introduce. does it mean that your stepsis/childhoodfriend and her lesbian friend ( LEAH) is the NTR part?
that is what people are calling NTR, yes.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
that is what people are calling NTR, yes.
Yeah, but that is not NTR. When i ask I had also asked myself precisely because I feared that thing too.
But I think that he has not been very informed on the subject, who has inserted in the genre NTR. Because in the game there is not. At the start me too think that, but after i play the game there is no NTR.

You sister (mc sister) is not in love with her friend, mc sister also tell is just sex, but i love someone else (ofc mc).
And till that time you are just a brother who help his sister, without thinking about her, so you just help her with her sentimental problem. Also sister's friend not only help you with you sister, she give you some advice on you sister too. So she help mc to build up a better relationship with her. And after she let you know that also her is interessed in you (mc).
The only problem is her attitude. That girl is a bit too irritating. At last for me taste, at the start she is real a pain in the ass.

I think that in this case is better to remove to the genre info the NTR tag, because in this case is usless.
Obviously always if the author does not intend to change the thing.

Anyway i have to admit mc sister is really gorgeous! Till now there is no other girls/women in the game gorgeous like her.
The only thing that i change a little bit is... the choice system. Because if you give us choice, they must have some impact in game and not only sex related.
For example, when you find out her bisex life, you have no choice in that, you can't tell her for example, is not a problem if you like a girl, the real problem is that i do not wanna see you with anyone. Because i love you.

In the game the mc just only say... is not a problem if you like invite her at home. The game do not give us the possibility to let her know that mc is in love with her.
At last for me i think was a bit limitate on that side of choice.
Because for me is not a problem if a girl love another girl, but in that case i am the mc and i wanna her only for me. But i know that other ppl wanna other path. Just give another path also for who wanna only mc path.
But anyway for now i really like the game and cant wait to see the continue.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Saves again don't work is this gonna keep happening?

Anyway to fix the saves because i'm not gonna keep starting over every update?

I updated my review of the game with a warning to new players it is best to wait for this game to be completed since every update saves don't work.

Maybe i need version v0.7 anyone have it since v0.71 has save issues.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'll play something else until someone can fix the save issue so i don't have to start over.
Where did you save? During the ending "developer notes" section? or during the game itself?

If you are saving during the "Developer Notes," roll back a few screens into the content, then make your saves. That should resolve your issue moving forward.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Where did you save? During the ending "developer notes" section? or during the game itself?

If you are saving during the "Developer Notes," roll back a few screens into the content, then make your saves. That should resolve your issue moving forward.
Nothing works no matter what i do if i save before the game does not work and if i save during the notes the game starts but ends after the notes.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I'll try one more time and start a new game but the next update the saves need to work.
Sorry to read that you are having troubles Catwashere... :( ...

I'm on Win 7 and didn't have a problem opening up my old saves in this new version - maybe there is an issue under Win 10 with the default Save Game location... I hope you get it sorted soon coz the new version is great!!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Sorry to read that you are having troubles Catwashere... :( ...

I'm on Win 7 and didn't have a problem opening up my old saves in this new version - maybe there is an issue under Win 10 with the default Save Game location... I hope you get it sorted soon coz the new version is great!!
I have windows 8.1

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes