May 18, 2018
this game is good man,nice story,great visuals,girls are all pretty and sexy.but try to make it longer man,kinda short content for every ep.and pls make an anal content on next episode.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Yes anal and let us eat some of the girls asses hell all of the girls!
Fuck! I hate anal, but (Butt...Lol!!)I'll give it a shot in a scenario I could live with I guess.

Ok, so your going hot and heavy, reaming out Leah's asshole. As you finish off inside her bowels and pull out, you notice that an undigested kernel of corn is now on the tip of your dick.
Leah immediately turns around to suck the last dribbles of cum off you, smiling and going deep.
When she stops, she looks up at you, while chewing, and says Mmmm cream style corn.

Um....Ok, maybe I just talked myself, back out of anal tolerance.....Lol!!………………….Peace!!

May 18, 2018
Fuck! I hate anal, but (Butt...Lol!!)I'll give it a shot in a scenario I could live with I guess.

Ok, so your going hot and heavy, reaming out Leah's asshole. As you finish off inside her bowels and pull out, you notice that an undigested kernel of corn is now on the tip of your dick.
Leah immediately turns around to suck the last dribbles of cum off you, smiling and going deep.
When she stops, she looks up at you, while chewing, and says Mmmm cream style corn.

Um....Ok, maybe I just talked myself, back out of anal tolerance.....Lol!!………………….Peace!!
whats up with you?you're comment is moronic,we suggestin it man,and here you are,what a party pooper.go back to mars if you hate anal.plus its a game,they should do it to spice up the scenes.

U

User_32285

whats up with you?you're comment is moronic,we suggestin it man,and here you are,what a party pooper.go back to mars if you hate anal.plus its a game,they should do it to spice up the scenes.
Where in this post do you see Jaydem say anything about people liking Anal?

He doesn't, so why do you need to make it personal?

So you like anal, so do I, no need to insult someone who doesn't.

U

User_633486

girls are pretty damn hot esp the roommate but man that ending bj scene was a huge letdown for me. that being said looking forward to the next release.

Reactions: crisbr

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Loved the game so far.. Im gonna patronize. i really liked it.

if the DEV continues to make this game in a way that the story revolves around incest, it will continue to be awesoe..

IK of patreons policies. But i mean that, the way he made the story, its pretty clear what was the original purpose of the game, and that makes it much easier to fix with a fan patch.. :)

I will suppoert the game.. and wait for the fan patch XD

Reactions: crisbr

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Loved the game so far.. Im gonna patronize. i really liked it.

if the DEV continues to make this game in a way that the story revolves around incest, it will continue to be awesoe..

IK of patreons policies. But i mean that, the way he made the story, its pretty clear what was the original purpose of the game, and that makes it much easier to fix with a fan patch.. :)

I will suppoert the game.. and wait for the fan patch XD
Hey thanks for the patronage! Yes the story's original purpose was as you guessed incest. But due to Patreon policies I had to drop that. You can still download the incest mod made by @bossapplesauce, although I can't guarantee the quality of it since I wasn't the one who made it. But the people here on the forum who've used it seems to enjoy it!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Its been a while since i played this game but i'm definitely looking forward to it.
I hope dev or someone makes a walkthrough up to current version of game

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Its been a while since i played this game but i'm definitely looking forward to it.
I hope dev or someone makes a walkthrough up to current version of game
Yeah... I may update the walkthrough at some point. I'm working on the next update still, but as this one releases, players will finally start to see real differences in content based on the points/choices selected. This one, more than any or the rest, would probably benefit from a walkthrough. However, as this is a forum, I'm sure that if someone sees some Locked images in the gallery after the next update, just asking around will help you out :)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
i cam waint to see this new update, because this game is good very good look at this please put more!!!

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Here are some and yes i'm using the mod!

I deleted the game and saves from the Appdata and i'll try again.

Fuck should not have deleted it all now i can't skip anything so fast forward does not work.

Any console command to enable skipping?
Hey Cat, I was just thinking about your issues, and I am wondering something. When you download the new updates, do you:
1) paste the incest mod into the new folder before running it, or do you run the game without moving the mod over?
2) have you tried both ways?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hey Cat, I was just thinking about your issues, and I am wondering something. When you download the new updates, do you:
1) paste the incest mod into the new folder before running it, or do you run the game without moving the mod over?
2) have you tried both ways?
I do not remember but it's all good now i just started over.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Thoughts:
1. On Saves: My saves never work for new updates, but that might be the incest mod. But the thing about not saving during dev notes... literally every other renpy game lets saves I made during dev notes work on the next version.
2. Story is amazing.
3. Alice might be the hottest model in a game on here (aside from Inceton's Mia, obviously, but she doesn't count)
4. Love how focus is more on Leah and Melody and less on the teacher. She did nothing for me.
5. Love that you fixed the spelling of Niagara.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thoughts:
1. On Saves: My saves never work for new updates, but that might be the incest mod. But the thing about not saving during dev notes... literally every other renpy game lets saves I made during dev notes work on the next version.
2. Story is amazing.
3. Alice might be the hottest model in a game on here (aside from Inceton's Mia, obviously, but she doesn't count)
4. Love how focus is more on Leah and Melody and less on the teacher. She did nothing for me.
5. Love that you fixed the spelling of Niagara.
Thanks for the feedback. All I'll say about the focus on the girls is expect the focus to be in different girls in the updates. Maybe one or two (or more) per update getting the main focus with everyone else supporting.

Basically, you'll see the teacher again, but most of the next couple of updates won't focus on her too much. :)

edit: About the save files - Yeah I said somewhere in this thread that I did compare our ending bit to other games, including NLWMD while I was working on that game, and I didn't see that we were doing anything differently than other people, so I am just trying to find the common denominator in the issues people are having. So far it seems to be the incest mod.

I asked this of someone a few posts ago, but do you put the incest mod into the new update when you download it, or do you run the game without moving the I-patch over?

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. All I'll say about the focus on the girls is expect the focus to be in different girls in the updates. Maybe one or two (or more) per update getting the main focus with everyone else supporting.

Basically, you'll see the teacher again, but most of the next couple of updates won't focus on her too much. :)

edit: About the save files - Yeah I said somewhere in this thread that I did compare our ending bit to other games, including NLWMD while I was working on that game, and I didn't see that we were doing anything differently than other people, so I am just trying to find the common denominator in the issues people are having. So far it seems to be the incest mod.

I asked this of someone a few posts ago, but do you put the incest mod into the new update when you download it, or do you run the game without moving the I-patch over?
I redownload the patch each time (in case it has changed) and move it over immediately after downloading each time.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes