armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I redownload the patch each time (in case it has changed) and move it over immediately after downloading each time.
That patch you are talking about change them to real brother and sister?
Because the patch I have make them stepbrother and stepsister.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
when i played through this game last time i never understood there reasons of it having a NTR tag i heard that a lesbian hooked up with your sister i guess that was the reason but honesty i dont see how anyone would have a problem with that and i turns out that that the lesbian might be bi sexual :heartcoveredeyes:

just a question i always had because at the time when the lesbian hooked up with your sister you werent in a relationship after i watch some anime im going to play the new version :D :eazyHype:
Updated OP with v0.8 PC version.
thank you for the upload :D

cypr

May 2, 2017
when i played through this game last time i never understood there reasons of it having a NTR tag i heard that a lesbian hooked up with your sister i guess that was the reason but honesty i dont see how anyone would have a problem with that
because on here it is NTR if anyone but you touches your harem. or even looking at them.
that really makes it difficult to search for ntr games, if every minuscule relation outside your harem is tagged as ntr

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
because on here it is NTR if anyone but you touches your harem. or even looking at them.
that really makes it difficult to search for ntr games, if every minuscule relation outside your harem is tagged as ntr
"or even looking at them. " is this really true i thought it only happens when you end up getting sloppy seconds over someone like after they have been defied by another guys dick but i guess people have different opinions about what different things mean :rolleyes:

ryosaeba

May 17, 2017
edit: About the save files - Yeah I said somewhere in this thread that I did compare our ending bit to other games, including NLWMD while I was working on that game, and I didn't see that we were doing anything differently than other people, so I am just trying to find the common denominator in the issues people are having. So far it seems to be the incest mod.
I dont have incest patch and my previous saves never works too

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes