• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I tought the images were not ready in this game, when i tried none of the images worked for me.

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
anyone know if there is any progress being made in Free Cities development? as in the development of the actual game itself.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
anyone know if there is any progress being made in Free Cities development? as in the development of the actual game itself.
Check out the Free Cities blog for all your curious needs!

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
The author recently made a post about this saying that he's busy with his new job so development will be of a lesser priority. He would only work on it when he has free time.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
This has been immensely fun. I have one pesky girl that is very hateful. I can't seem to change that. Any Ideas?

Do I need to kill her with kindness sort of a thing?

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
This has been immensely fun. I have one pesky girl that is very hateful. I can't seem to change that. Any Ideas?

Do I need to kill her with kindness sort of a thing?
The best way is to look at her end week report to figure what makes her hate you and change things accordingly.

Some typically helpful rules for bad girls is: no speaking, no relationships, spare living conditions, any harsh outfit and any harsh collar. Butt plugs and dildos can be helpful or harmful or do nothing. Confinement is usually the best assignment but you may prefer others for various reasons.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
The best way is to look at her end week report to figure what makes her hate you and change things accordingly.

Some typically helpful rules for bad girls is: no speaking, no relationships, spare living conditions, any harsh outfit and any harsh collar. Butt plugs and dildos can be helpful or harmful or do nothing. Confinement is usually the best assignment but you may prefer others for various reasons.
Well that's the thing, none of that seems to work. I have her under strict rulers. Sent her to cells and school multiple times and she is just rebellious as ever. Might just sell her. I appreciate you answering.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The mother of text games alongside "Night games" in my personal opinion.
Other great titles belonging to slave training genre (for those interested): Jack O nine tails,Slavemaker,Whoremaster,Strive2,Custom Reido...

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
Hey there, out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are any user made image packs for this game? If not, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to add my own? I've read that some people have used their own before, but I haven't found much documentation on how I would go about doing that myself.

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
Hey there, out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are any user made image packs for this game? If not, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to add my own? I've read that some people have used their own before, but I haven't found much documentation on how I would go about doing that myself.
yes he or she did. both vector art and picture art (probably CG like picture art I think).

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
yes he or she did. both vector art and picture art (probably CG like picture art I think).
I don't think we're on the same page here? I know of the vector art and the rendered images, but I can't seem to find anything about user made art packs outside of these, well aside from users saying they've made their own. If you have any ideas where I could find any user made art packs, I'd be very appreciative.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I haven't found any. Check his blog and look at the comments. You could always make your own.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes