-slave aging options and changes
-fertility and pregnancy tweaks
-bug fixes, bugs, reblances and more!

Reactions: Dramber

mcon

Sep 13, 2016
Free Cities update 0.9.9.4
fixes
  • Slaves generated with a preexisting arcology now have correctly generated facial beauty.
  • Making changes to starting slaves will no longer prevent their costs from being charged to the player.
  • Demographic options will no longer pollute the base nationalities list with duplicate entries.
  • Resolved a starting slave PC career bonus crossover issue when creating related starting slaves.

• fixed bugs
  • updated some slavegen

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Free Cities 0.10.0 has been released

0.10 full with artpack:
mega.nz//:#!i9YCFZ7Y!_uJ9f1B-OEZM7rBJRdFr9Vs8_por_lE3torAUFuNJkk

0.10.0.2 hotfix:
mega.nz//:#!utQAGDqI!yjPbZJxTk-Ekhpd4Gmvnn-b48QsTTCspZZdQJ-9g-Nc

Pregmod v0.10.0.0a v94:
mega.nz//:#!ZBIi0bDI!-qYWXbosMNz258DuhipNrQSmDZHOSqN2TLoYnlp5GZY

Reactions: Slaylife

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
Latest official release (0.10.0.3):
Latest pregmod release(0.10.0.3 v101):

by 8chan forum.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
0.10.0.3 fixes
  • Further contributed work on the updated facility code.
  • Incorporated a large number of tweaks and bugfixes from PregAnon.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op v0.10.3.4 + change log + clean up Op

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
, : 0.10.3.5 fixes
  • Reactivated an acquisition event involving a MILF tourist.
  • Self-neglecting slaves are now satisfied by working as a servant, a fucktoy, as the Milkmaid, or as the Spa Attendant
  • Dominant slaves are now satisfied by working as the Stewardess.
  • Anal fucktoy duty now satisfies anal addicts; if the PC has a penis, vaginal fucktoy duty satisfies Breeders and oral fucktoy duty satisfies Cum Addicts.
  • Collective mental effects now require a small minimum number of slaves (four).
  • Improved handling of Emotional Slut status.
  • Fixed several Schoolroom release issues.
  • Numerous minor UI and event fixes.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
what is "vector image" and can i use both pics folders? :)

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
no you cant - you decide in the options which picture set you want to use. vector have more variety than the daz figures but arnt as pretty ;)

P.S: Happy to see my favourite game finally showing up here

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
which image pack is more.... you know what i mean :eazyHype::FuckYea:.... suggestions

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
which image pack is more.... you know what i mean :eazyHype::FuckYea:.... suggestions
It very much depends on your taste. The daz ones are nice to look at but also limited in variation when it comes to looks and fetish. The graphics mostly help in organizing the vast amount of info you deal with once your slave stable grows - they are definitely not meant as fap-material.

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
If you ask me Free Cities is one of the best if not the best text based game you can find the only proplem i see with it is the lack of some content like deffrent ways to interact with slaves or more individual ways to interact with them. I would as well appreciate if the creator would include more fetishes. Anything above normal sex as an action is no available, though im aware of the fact that there are some included like one fisting scene inbetween the weeks. Another thing i would love to see is a more developed buisness system cause in the current sate you can just build a dairy and money isnt a problem anymore.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Can one of you good Samaritans, post a couple of samples of both artworks?
Either in opening post or here, to help people in choosing which to fap to. :)

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I keep getting "Your reputation is damaged by your not hosting regular social events for your leading citizens." How in the world might I host a social event?

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
Go into "Policies" and search for "Regular Entertainments"

Enable that policy and you're good to go. Cost $5k a week, lets you get several hosted party events.

*EDIT*
Oh, and you are best off downloading the most current version from the git and compiling it yourself. The compiled version is much much faster.

The Pregmod version is located at...

Reactions: Forgeshield

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Despite being a text game, this is surprising fun, the story is very well made and the game play is very well done too, its also very customizable to those that don't like a certain theme , i spend hours playing this, i recommend everyone to take a look.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes